Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia blunders

Postaholic
    A glitch or phat fingers on mobile while in war room and sending army too small or overspending because your connection did not add up the numbers fast enough. Wrong type of attack. All those things.

So now, military numbers get entered and the last thing we do is scroll back to the top and select province to hit, type of attack and number of gens to send.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Get woken up at 3a to donate to a dragon. I donate and the emerald is sent.

Then they tell me to donate to a sapphire. I donte and it is sent.

(I still had enough gold for two more, but lol).
    Thx Sheister. Just went about SNing all KDs currently at war to find FS... then I realized u were talking about past experience :( was already wondering how u had that much gc already!

Enthusiast
    Coming back to utopia after a long break, doing an ambush, remembering Generals multiplier doesn't apply but forgetting that the same applies to O Specs and Elites also. Ending up under sending troops on ambush and failing because of calculating required offense on mod OME factor instead of Raw offense factor.

Regular
    I have a nice blunder:
    Every day i send one abduct attack on a person of the same NW as me, and every day I get zero scientists.
    I am not lucky on the "new scientist" also, almost a week passed and only one appeared here.

Sure this funny blunders will motivate new players to love the game right?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by gpimento View Post
    I have a nice blunder:
    Every day i send one abduct attack on a person of the same NW as me, and every day I get zero scientists.
    I am not lucky on the "new scientist" also, almost a week passed and only one appeared here.

Sure this funny blunders will motivate new players to love the game right?
    Number of scientists are not high enough yet. I kind onfhave the feeling that 30-33 min is the magic number before you can bring one home. Wait 1 more week and then expect to bring 1 home. In another 4 weeks you might get 2 to join you.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Poor gpimento, you are a BMW. Bitter Miserable Wretch. I feel for the rest of your KD mates to have to listen to your griefer flames. You should delete your prov if you feel that strong about this science issue as to hijack Goodwitch nice cheerful thread. At the least you should be banned from forums for a week. There are other threads for science rants and I don't read those. People please stay on topic and lets have one good thread? LOL what am I saying this is Utopia forums...

Damit boy ya made me upset enough to post twice in same month. Sworn enemy now. I will hunt you down and tickle you like Elmo.
    Last edited by 0papa; 14-08-2016 at 18:24. Reason: ran out of peanut butter
    Have Fun & Prosper

Veteran
    My least forgivable one: I'm an super deep drafted, ~3k acres, ub f/m going into war but decide that my 9-10rwpa is choking me. Trying to release to open up some space, 2000 wiz at a time so I don't **** it up. End up releasing 20k wiz in one swoop. Utterly useless in said war!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Scribe
    ohhh and then there is the guy that gets chained and is left with 50 peasants, falls asleep and forgets to turn wizard production off...wakes up to find he go hit a couple more times and his province overpopped itsself with wizards

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    ohhh and then there is the guy that gets chained and is left with 50 peasants, falls asleep and forgets to turn wizard production off...wakes up to find he go hit a couple more times and his province overpopped itsself with wizards
    He must have had less than 100 wizards then for that to have happened?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    He must have had less than 100 wizards then for that to have happened?
    its been a while and wasn't my province...he died after getting chained and then hit some more, he didnt havr wizard production turned off...thats all i know. coulda just been that he didnt have enough peasants left to survive the attacks. mainly he did not ask for soldiers to release before going to bed

building homes by mistake in initial protection build.
    No Guilds,No Towers,etc, but on the bright side, I had tons of pop space...
    Multitasking can be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    A glitch or phat fingers on mobile while in war room and sending army too small or overspending because your connection did not add up the numbers fast enough. Wrong type of attack. All those things.

So now, military numbers get entered and the last thing we do is scroll back to the top and select province to hit, type of attack and number of gens to send.
    That's how mobIle game works...I do the same thing now. Last thing I enter is the target...way to many bounces accidently hitting enter when I had only entered some ospecs. Bouncy bounce
    "Very funny, they don't have boats any more!"

My gf once released all wizards in eowcf after we told her to release her army except her leets.
    I once removed all my armouries... and rebuild armouries. :D
    PEW PEW PEW!

Was Steward and rather salty at a KD's demeanour when they demanded a CF. A few evenings on, after many wines logged on and thought 'screw them, no one has CF's anymore' and deleted all CF's.
    Monarch woke up the next morning to many cranky messages from KD's asking why we cancelled. Lucky to have a lovely Monarch who explained I'm a rtard and renegotiated CF's.

Hmmm I don't really have a favorite. I love them all equally.

In order to succeed you should double your fail rate. Tom Watson
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information