Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did bart just lose to a ghetto?

Sir Postalot

Did bart just lose to a ghetto?

It was like the 15th ranked kd vs 1st ranked kingdom. Must suck when there's not a multi starting it, I'm not sure utopia has ever seen such a bad loss before: discuss
    Last edited by flogger; 18-08-2016 at 06:00.

Forum Fanatic
    Doesn't look like much of a loss based on land/honor difference.

Bart afked whole war. Makka ran the waves, giving orders like 'gimme aid so I go UB.. bounce raze tms gogo'. KSM threw his pet cat at them after he got chained army home for 6 hours, while Mitch hulk smashed his phone against a brick wall after bouncing from bad Intel. One of our more republican friendly TM players went AWOL due to being locked up after punching a Hillary supporter in the noggin.

Godly thinks he had problems in CR? :D

To the warring tier we gooooo!
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 18-08-2016 at 06:11.
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Forum Fanatic
    Hillary has actual factual supporters?

#truestorybro
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Scribe
    all i read was, we grew big to pump wpa and found a sucker kingdom that would drop us in exchange for a war win. we'll get our acres back later...

btw i don't even know your location, who you warred and the results...just a guess based on past playstyle

Octo after this war.. :(

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    Bart afked whole war. Makka ran the waves, giving orders like 'gimme aid so I go UB.. bounce raze tms gogo'. KSM threw his pet cat at them after he got chained army home for 6 hours, while Mitch hulk smashed his phone against a brick wall after bouncing from bad Intel. One of our more republican friendly TM players went AWOL due to being locked up after punching a Hillary supporter in the noggin.

Godly thinks he had problems in CR? :D

To the warring tier we gooooo!
    BART afk? Beware of newly joined province in your kingdom. Could be him

Veteran
    Spartans getting stomped priceless :)

I like to post
    Spartans were caught pants down. No warbuilds and low offense (think guys who waved us had like 50% more). Congrats to the winners (who I think are FS?), who played their cards perfectly. Congrats to Spartans for pulling off a good war in my near-absence, really shows the quality in Spartans is getting broader by the day.

You making this post means a lot to me Flogger, shows me you really do care about this ghetto scrub (that is, me). I now have sincere affection for you!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Spartans were caught pants down. No warbuilds and low offense (think guys who waved us had like 50% more). Congrats to the winners (who I think are FS?), who played their cards perfectly. Congrats to Spartans for pulling off a good war in my near-absence, really shows the quality in Spartans is getting broader by the day.

You making this post means a lot to me Flogger, shows me you really do care about this ghetto scrub (that is, me). I now have sincere affection for you!
    -Gurch

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm really proud of Spartans for not taking the "we're not even trying. Taking this age off" excuse that everybody else pulls when they get spanked early

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm really proud of Spartans for not taking the "we're not even trying. Taking this age off" excuse that everybody else pulls when they get spanked early
    Or the 'brag about winning a war before it's over, then get butthurt and threaten to raze in the opposing KDs future wars when they lose' approach that some people pull.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Or the 'brag about winning a war before it's over, then get butthurt and threaten to raze in the opposing KDs future wars when they lose' approach that some people pull.
    Let's not give bart the benefit of the doubt
    -Gurch

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    Let's not give bart the benefit of the doubt
    Only give me benefit!

Thread Information