Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abducting num bahs

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    If the base gains are 3% you can expect 2 scientists(without orc's bonus gains) at 70 scientists and 3 at 100 :).
    I remember hitting a province for 2 scientists and he had 40 something scientists. - Lets say 49.

I don't remember if I +4. I'm also not an orc. This is why when I was hitting 51, I expected 2 again.

Postaholic
    Oops, I'll put it here too,

We've abducted 3 sci in one abduct. 2x in 2 days.
    I think we mostly have this down. ;)

Panthira is here. Pan! I came back years ago looking for you without success Queenie. It's a joy to see you. I will PM you when I see how it works.
    I am back to see new science as a utopia science lover.

Post Demon
    hit the best possible target and remember to survey first, sure got it down alright even if I have only done single abducts so far, the important thing is the return works. If the awerage scientists have gone up to yeld 2 or 3 scientists when hitting smart that just makes it even easier to get this stuff maxed out faster. It is like 10 days since my last abduct and most had above 30 at that point. I don't know if 40, 50 or even 60 is needed for abducting 2 or 3 as non orc on normal attack time, but as long as I get some results I don't mind when it will increase to 2 or 3.

Post Demon
    Just to bad for them if I can only find someone that would yeld 1 from the kingdom I want to retal, I've resorted to retal hits from other kingdoms in many cases if there is someone in range regardless of who hit who since my kingdom fellors is not always retaling for themself. Might not be the best possble targets but good enougth to make it worth it, and the satifaction because the retal and because the attacking kingdom would have to be more caefull with relations to not give ops makes it even more attractie than max gaining.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JuleThief View Post
    Panthira is here. Pan! I came back years ago looking for you without success Queenie. It's a joy to see you. I will PM you when I see how it works.
    I am back to see new science as a utopia science lover.
    Ha! I disappeared for awhile. Really good to see you and even more so because the sci brought you back to the game.

Thread Information