Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All professors but one.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    Oh really? Lets do the math. I will concentrate the scientists into 2-3 categories.

. . .

So you are saying +50% tpa and +4% pop is insurmountable? No, you are wrong a lot. The thing with the sci is a prov that is 5k land with 50 scientists doesn't have better sci than a prov 1k land with 50 scientists.
    Neither of those provinces have any science in any other category, though. Each of them would surely put something in alchemy, at the very least. So something like:

25 Scientists:
    7 in Alchemy
    6 in Crime
    12 in Channeling

40 Scientists:

10 in Alchemy
    5 in Pop
    12 in Crime
    13 in Channeling

I don't know the bonuses per scientist off the top of my head, but it doesn't strike me that the second province is going to be so much better than the first that nothing else matters.

Postaholic
    No scientist for a week now(no fort either). Oh well. Life is still
    Good and going to continue very similar to last week where I grew 5 scientists.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    No scientist for a week now(no fort either). Oh well. Life is still
    Good and going to continue very similar to last week where I grew 5 scientists.
    I have a teammate who still has 18(1 day old intel) :). Consider yourself very lucky ^_^.

Post Fiend
    It was a slow start to the age for me too, except for one awesome day. (I've had 3 others spread out):

May 16 of YR2 A new scientist, Graduate Ilur (Military), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.
    May 17 of YR2 A new scientist, Graduate Az-hir (Military), has emerged and has joined our academic ranks.

Thread Information