Thread: Ascension looking for possible merger

Regular

Ascension looking for possible merger

As the title says we're looking to merge with another kingdom, we could take 8+ people, I've got alot on the fence so if you want to bring more over we may be able to work something out. We're a warring kingdom it's our passion for this game. We have a solid core and lots of experience warring. We use slack and stinger

Regular
    We have a kingdom that was hit hard by inactives and is now not filing up. 5 of us are real life friends and then there is prob 4 or 5 kids that I think. Would be good additions to any kingdom. How would the merger work? Does it reset our providences?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronski87 View Post
    We have a kingdom that was hit hard by inactives and is now not filing up. 5 of us are real life friends and then there is prob 4 or 5 kids that I think. Would be good additions to any kingdom. How would the merger work? Does it reset our providences?
    We have a few abandoned provinces, you'd have to have 5 of you make new provinces in the kingdom.

Regular
    @Gronski87 sent you a pm

Regular
    That may have fallen through, were still looking for a merger with 8-12 players

I sent you a pm.

Thread Information