Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
protector at first I just asked who would benefit most from a cap on 42...which clearly wasn't BB. But then your lot got all defensive and started wildly pointing fingers at spartans. I didn't suspect y'all. Not till all this happened. I still don't think it's for BB but as much derailing as y'all do maybe you are doing someone else's bidding.Or it's just a convenience.

p.s. i also dont think bart is innocent and plays by the rules all the time. But i am not about to call for action on him unless there is a valid reason. The same reason I didn't accuse anyone because there is a lack of proof. but asking questions i was hoping between everyone we could find some truth and maybe proof.
How about you stop dodging my previous questions ? I promise to hold your hands through a lesson of deductive reasoning if you have any wish to take this discussion any deeper than wild accusations and start looking at why kingdoms make the moves the way they do.

You're trying to stir up conspiracies and perhaps it is your intentions that should be questioned as for who are you trying to help or frame by doing that.

"i am not about to call for action on him" - lol whois gonna back you up on that ? Oh hey Bart, looks like Spartan were not actioned and it was all by mirana's grace! Your signature mate, now you suddenly owe her one.

You claim to seek truth and proof but all you are doing is flinging **** everywhere and hoping it lands on something good, and if any truth does come to light, you'll start posting "I told you so". I am not sure if this plan of yours is any good; we've all been playing this far too long to not smell it coming from miles away.