Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scribe
    breaking a deal will always be more dishonorable.

whining is maybe annoying but does not affect honor in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    This forum needs a new rule, someone who hasn't posted for a long time needs to reintroduce themselves, it's like necroing a poster - not cool.

Stop throwing people I don't know at me, I like my comfort zone.

Is 9 years considered a long time not posting?
    Last edited by ZoreX; 28-08-2016 at 18:24. Reason: frgt to add the quote :)

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoreX View Post
    yes it is slacker :P welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by ZoreX View Post
    And who are you? :P
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You think Bart's gonna retire? Lol

Post Fiend
    AFAIK that's not pandas. It has some old pandas in it but thats about it. If anything it has more old sleepy in it than pandas. A few retired players have come back out and LS from other kingdoms have joined so it's currently an unnamed Kingdom who aren't interesting in being associated with pandas. If your objective was to catapult them to 100k acres then you are well on your way.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    The odds of Bart retiring are about as high/low as flogger retiring ;p

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    No. <3

Needs to get out more
    Perhaps they intend to learn. You can't learn top warring from war tier. If Jesters fight hard and push enough with what they know they might see things they've not seen before.

Sadly, many kingdoms subject to pulverizing forget what's important and chalk things up to fairytales. You dissect every piece of intel you gather at this time. Should've been recording everything leading up.

Reaction time
    Activity
    Pump
    Strat switches
    Intel for distribution/SN for resource movement

At the same time, if Jesters were willing to take the initiative to attack then they should've also been aware of dictating pace. Even in a losing scenario it's important to strike first where things are soft. If you're not, you start. And don't stick to the same boring strategy that every war kingdom that loses to the best stick to. Change things up and don't micromanage anything but information. Like football you should be at a level where you run no huddle silent count.

Have fun and make use of this war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    As my kingdom found out last age Jesters and Spartans are allies. Jesters clearly are blocking for Spartans.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Perhaps they intend to learn. You can't learn top warring from war tier. If Jesters fight hard and push enough with what they know they might see things they've not seen before.

Sadly, many kingdoms subject to pulverizing forget what's important and chalk things up to fairytales. You dissect every piece of intel you gather at this time. Should've been recording everything leading up.

Reaction time
    Activity
    Pump
    Strat switches
    Intel for distribution/SN for resource movement

At the same time, if Jesters were willing to take the initiative to attack then they should've also been aware of dictating pace. Even in a losing scenario it's important to strike first where things are soft. If you're not, you start. And don't stick to the same boring strategy that every war kingdom that loses to the best stick to. Change things up and don't micromanage anything but information. Like football you should be at a level where you run no huddle silent count.

Have fun and make use of this war.

Exactly, you are 1000% correct sir. This age we decided to grow at first so we can have a shot at warring the best as we have warred the warring tier for many ages and really not much could be learned.
    These guys are very elite, this really showed us what 25 man perfection is. We see every move they make and its very good. We couldn't have gained a better learning expierience then this.
    One might ask why didn't we set up a fair war with them, thing is I'm sure we would never be able to pump to -1PPA so that would be impossible for us to tackle. Besides we had the revenge motive and since they played dirty with us, we wanted to play dirty with them.

I see only 2 Kingdoms in the game ATM who can compete with them on the same level of activity, coordination, tactics and strategy level.
    The rest can farmout :)

Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Exactly, you are 1000% correct sir. This age we decided to grow at first so we can have a shot at warring the best as we have warred the warring tier for many ages and really not much could be learned.
    These guys are very elite, this really showed us what 25 man perfection is. We see every move they make and its very good. We couldn't have gained a better learning expierience then this.
    One might ask why didn't we set up a fair war with them, thing is I'm sure we would never be able to pump to -1PPA so that would be impossible for us to tackle. Besides we had the revenge motive and since they played dirty with us, we wanted to play dirty with them.

I see only 2 Kingdoms in the game ATM who can compete with them on the same level of activity, coordination, tactics and strategy level.
    Kind words and fair enough except db is not the route to take.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post

The suspense. Which 2?

Post Demon
    Sad part is this "favor" to Bart will cost them a lot more than they expected

Post Demon
    I dont think KD waving u and eventually winning war constitutes blocking ?
    Than again Bart here is known for his interpretation prowess so maybe ?

On the topic of his ethics he is as trustworty as a coinflip.
    I am inclined to belive people when they accuse him of ****play like they do here.

Thread Information