Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoreX View Post
    Is 9 years considered a long time not posting?
    And who are you? :P
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Elit, Elit... Tsk tsk. First I am not even playing this age. Second, my kingdoms have always held their deals. No one can name a single time I have broken my deal, but there are many examples of you breaking yours.
    Yes if you refer to Rage they actually dint break deal but you was ABS leader and ABS Kds have break deals several times with KDs i was in past. You was perfect aware Jdorje plan to set BS 2vs1 against AMA after they loss his war but you did noting to stop him. Havoc gave us notice during active hostile but you did noting to stop them. Here is other examples too but i will keep them for next time if need.

Here is some bla bla bla in forum but actually i never broke first any deal...but if some one break deal with me i have legit right to make same in return.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    This is why we as Sparta always honor every deal we make to the letter.
    If this isn't the biggest crock of **** I have ever seen... Sparta thinks they run the game now. They are in for a rude awakening unfortunately :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    If this isn't the biggest crock of **** I have ever seen... Sparta thinks they run the game now. They are in for a rude awakening unfortunately :-p
    Sadly I won't be there to see it. I'll be quitting the game soon when my new job starts :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Yes if you refer to Rage they actually dint break deal but you was ABS leader and ABS Kds have break deals several times with KDs i was in past. You was perfect aware Jdorje plan to set BS 2vs1 against AMA after they loss his war but you did noting to stop him. Havoc gave us notice during active hostile but you did noting to stop them. Here is other examples too but i will keep them for next time if need.

Here is some bla bla bla in forum but actually i never broke first any deal...but if some one break deal with me i have legit right to make same in return.

So when you dealbroke and waved CR before notice was up they had dealbroken you before that?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

So far atm Emerity is worst KD in server having in 1 KD Dorje/ASF and clow bin. All they know is to use external help for handle his competitors and i wont be surprised if all deal break Panda is again involved ASF or Binar. Its how they play.
    This is 100% incorrect, what is the basis for your statement? CR got waved by some ghetto early age because they had no defense. They make excuse for 3 kds to wave us because we have no offense but random kd can't wave them because they have no defense? We were planning to declare on them and us not getting a war win early really set us back in the beginning.

Panda getting hit right now has nothing to do with us, these guys posted their reasons for hitting them, absolutely nothing to do with us.

ASF hasn't been around at all this age, does not have a prov in kd, and not even around on chat. No one in here condones or encourages deal breaking people.

Also jdorje didn't make a plan to 2v1 AMA, havoc was the one who was wanting to do what they did.
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-08-2016 at 22:53.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    So when you dealbroke and waved CR before notice was up they had dealbroken you before that?
    Dibs call was considered a db because it constituted actual aggressive intent not simply a notice. This is also Spartas stand vs FS last age.

In both cases the deal is expressed as nonaggression on paper/digitalia, what have you. When the paper/digitalia becomes meaningless because of known intent then both AMA and Sparta feel this constitutes a mechanical CF drop.

This has nothing to do with who I like, it's a matter of practicality. If you tell me you're going to kick my ass at 3:00pm, I'm kicking your ass at 2:59pm. - Well, not me. I only retal as a form of personal challenge :-) I've been hit army home 4 times this age.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 28-08-2016 at 23:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    In other news, it looks like Pandas is farming jesters already...should be an interesting rest of the war :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    In other news, it looks like Pandas is farming jesters already...should be an interesting rest of the war :P
    We all knew we would get destroyed but at least we are accomplishing the objectives we have set for ourselves. :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    We all knew we would get destroyed but at least we are accomplishing the objectives we have set for ourselves. :)
    Yep - I'm sure after they gain 20k acres from this conflict Pandas will know not to **** with you guys again!
    Last edited by s0830887; 29-08-2016 at 01:34.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Yep - I'm sure after they gain 20k acres from this conflict Pandas will know not to **** with you guys again!
    lol +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    What are the objectives you are talking about here?
    1. Be part of the crown maker team?
    2. Mess with top to get self destruction?
    3. Listen to Bart who soon to retire?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You think Bart's gonna retire? Lol

Post Fiend
    AFAIK that's not pandas. It has some old pandas in it but thats about it. If anything it has more old sleepy in it than pandas. A few retired players have come back out and LS from other kingdoms have joined so it's currently an unnamed Kingdom who aren't interesting in being associated with pandas. If your objective was to catapult them to 100k acres then you are well on your way.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Sadly I won't be there to see it. I'll be quitting the game soon when my new job starts :)
    So this means he will use another identity to re-enter the game?

Thread Information