Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Post Demon
    I dont think KD waving u and eventually winning war constitutes blocking ?
    Than again Bart here is known for his interpretation prowess so maybe ?

On the topic of his ethics he is as trustworty as a coinflip.
    I am inclined to belive people when they accuse him of ****play like they do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Jesters is not Sparta, not linked to Sparta, nothing to do with Sparta. Stop your whining I didn't come into here when a (former?) feyrplay KD blocked us in YR1. You got ZERO proof whatsoever that this is in any way linked to us, so stop it, just STOP it.
    I thought you didnt play in Spartans this age...

Post Fiend
    Bart, can you please give us an insight on how you think the war against "pandas" is going and what your next move is to try and bring this back into jesters/spartas favour? Thank you
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Lets be clear.

If we have a deal, and the other party tells me plainly and matter of factly that they have every intent of breaking it, the deal is null and void.

What am I supposed to do, sit back and wait for them to dealbreak me?

If someone is threatening a dealbreak as an attempt to make people adhere to terms that weren't even set, their word isn't worth the keyboard they typed it on, and we have no deal.

FS Deserved that wave, they're the ones that broke their deal, and the hypocritical 'fairplay' cowards they were allied with should have dumped them right then and there when someone finally said enough when FS tried to pull their usual bull****.
    what deal we have broken exactly? i thought the claim was 'threatening to dealbreak', which was already far from truth anyway..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Perhaps they intend to learn. You can't learn top warring from war tier. If Jesters fight hard and push enough with what they know they might see things they've not seen before.

Sadly, many kingdoms subject to pulverizing forget what's important and chalk things up to fairytales. You dissect every piece of intel you gather at this time. Should've been recording everything leading up.

Reaction time
    Activity
    Pump
    Strat switches
    Intel for distribution/SN for resource movement

At the same time, if Jesters were willing to take the initiative to attack then they should've also been aware of dictating pace. Even in a losing scenario it's important to strike first where things are soft. If you're not, you start. And don't stick to the same boring strategy that every war kingdom that loses to the best stick to. Change things up and don't micromanage anything but information. Like football you should be at a level where you run no huddle silent count.

Have fun and make use of this war.

Exactly, you are 1000% correct sir. This age we decided to grow at first so we can have a shot at warring the best as we have warred the warring tier for many ages and really not much could be learned.
    These guys are very elite, this really showed us what 25 man perfection is. We see every move they make and its very good. We couldn't have gained a better learning expierience then this.
    One might ask why didn't we set up a fair war with them, thing is I'm sure we would never be able to pump to -1PPA so that would be impossible for us to tackle. Besides we had the revenge motive and since they played dirty with us, we wanted to play dirty with them.

I see only 2 Kingdoms in the game ATM who can compete with them on the same level of activity, coordination, tactics and strategy level.
    The rest can farmout :)

Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Exactly, you are 1000% correct sir. This age we decided to grow at first so we can have a shot at warring the best as we have warred the warring tier for many ages and really not much could be learned.
    These guys are very elite, this really showed us what 25 man perfection is. We see every move they make and its very good. We couldn't have gained a better learning expierience then this.
    One might ask why didn't we set up a fair war with them, thing is I'm sure we would never be able to pump to -1PPA so that would be impossible for us to tackle. Besides we had the revenge motive and since they played dirty with us, we wanted to play dirty with them.

I see only 2 Kingdoms in the game ATM who can compete with them on the same level of activity, coordination, tactics and strategy level.
    Kind words and fair enough except db is not the route to take.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post

The suspense. Which 2?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Yes if you refer to Rage they actually dint break deal but you was ABS leader and ABS Kds have break deals several times with KDs i was in past. You was perfect aware Jdorje plan to set BS 2vs1 against AMA after they loss his war but you did noting to stop him. Havoc gave us notice during active hostile but you did noting to stop them. Here is other examples too but i will keep them for next time if need.

Here is some bla bla bla in forum but actually i never broke first any deal...but if some one break deal with me i have legit right to make same in return.
    The kingdoms I lead never deal broke. Your example using kingdoms I didn't lead is not even a deal break. Your example was where a kingdom gave you legit notice but you tried to dodge them by waving sanc, who was half your size, right when your notice with havoc ended. Sanc tried to cf you without even hitting back but of course you refused because you thought it would help you dodge havok. Complain about that all you like, but I was not leading any kingdom involved and none of the kingdoms even deal broke.

As for you, there are plenty of examples of you deal breaking kingdoms without being deal broke by them first. Cr is probably one example as discussed here already. Pyro is another. It seems any time you are put in a no win situation you will either deal break or pull some other stunt.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 29-08-2016 at 11:54.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The kingdoms I lead never deal broke. Your example using kingdoms I didn't lead is not even a deal break. Your example was where a kingdom gave you legit notice but you tried to dodge them by waving sanc, who was half your size, right when your notice with havoc ended. Sanc tried to cf you without even hitting back but of course you refused because you thought it would help you dodge havok. Complain about that all you like, but I was not leading any kingdom involved and none of the kingdoms even deal broke.

As for you, there are plenty of examples of you deal breaking kingdoms without being deal broke by them first. Cr is probably one example as discussed here already. Pyro is another. It seems any time you are put in a no win situation you will either deal break or pull some other stunt.
    How im dodge when Sanctuary was aggressor right after post war end? Do you think its normal when YOU know we are prepare for war havoc Sanctuary to start masive rob all our Kingdoms when we didunt gave any indication for go after them? All our Kd was in semy pump mode preparing for war Havoc. Its was ABS scheme for interfere our preparation. If some one is pick on me i have full right to wave him back. Our deal with havoc included no notice in hostile and they gave me notice when both Kds traded hits and ops. Its clear break our deal terms...

Havoc had zero chances in his incoming war against us. Why i need to dodge them when its last KD i need to beat for win age? Its why i really dislike you. You perfect well know this but still giving me stupid PR BS how im dodge farm... ABS did it for stop AMA win age because you had full control in top having 4 from top 5 Kds so don't matter what you do none can help us. Just admit it and don't waste our time with nonsense.
    Its why i blame you not less from jdorje because you still defend them.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post

As for you there are plenty of examples of you deal breaking kingdoms without being deal broke by them first. Cr is probably one example as discussed here already. Pyro is another. It seems any time you are put in a no win situation you will either deal break or pull some other stunt.
    The most logical sanc dealbreak to me to mention would have been when dorje waved (seasons? sonata?) at EOA because he assumed it was the last age of utopia. I can't think of any examples where ASF-lead kingdoms broke their deals offhand (alliance mates, yes). Monolith...tivoli...err, I forget the kdname.. age 29 maybe?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    The most logical sanc dealbreak to me to mention would have been when dorje waved (seasons? sonata?) at EOA because he assumed it was the last age of utopia. I can't think of any examples where ASF-lead kingdoms broke their deals offhand (alliance mates, yes). Monolith...tivoli...err, I forget the kdname.. age 29 maybe?
    He deal broke Sonata. KD formed from Realest after Season disband.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    what deal we have broken exactly? i thought the claim was 'threatening to dealbreak', which was already far from truth anyway..
    Oh you know, when you threatened to dealbreak spartans if they made a CF deal with someone you were competing with, so they called your bluff and waved you as you deserved.

Threatening a dealbreak is equivalent to a dealbreak, and leaves you entirely at fault.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Every age a bunch of people threaten to do X and it rarely happens. It's just big talk by some big mouths
    I got threatened with "give me eoa cf or we raze you" a few days ago. I told them to start razing, not much later they went to fakewar to avoid getting farmed. (there's a topic on the forum about a 12prov vs 22prov kd)
    Good, call their bluff every time.

It's better to be dealbroken than to dealbreak.
    If someone threatens to break an agreement, their word is void, and the dealbreak already happened.

If I make a deal with someone and then have to constantly worry about them breaking that deal, then their word is literally meaningless and the deal might as well have never existed.

If my company signs a contract to provide a service in exchange for money, and halfway through the other party says 'you know what, on second thought, we're not going to pay you unless you also provide this other service that wasn't even in our original contract', We're going to immediately stop work and call our lawyer. I'm not just going to happily continue providing services with no expectation of being paid.

You don't bluff breaking a contract. That's how you get your ass sued.

Same principle should apply to diplomacy in-game.

And how would we be aware of what FS said when Bart doesn't open his mouth about it?
    Because he posted logs on the forum Francis threatening to dealbreak them within three hours of their wave?
    Last edited by Meep; 29-08-2016 at 12:15.

Post Fiend
    How's that war going though - you know, the one this thread is suppose to be about.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    How's that war going though - you know, the one this thread is suppose to be about.
    From my sources Panda win big time. Over 8k acres gains from 2 waves in war few h before next wave.

p.s
    Im not surprised. Hesus/Vir coss play from long so they know how to war.

p.s.2
    Anri play from long too so hope he wont bonce at least :D
    Last edited by Elit; 29-08-2016 at 12:23.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information