Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Post Fiend
    when is the gb for this db?

Quote Originally Posted by p0ngkol View Post
    when is the gb for this db?
    We fully intend to destroy them ourselves, they have so far taken 7k of our acers and we intend to take that back.. after we have taken that back, and hopefully some more, people can do whatever they want, but for now we would prefer if people let us handle this ourselves.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

could someone explain this to me like im a 10 year old? I don't really understand what happened.

Veteran
    These moffos dealbreaked a week before we could notice them because they knew they would get f***ed to the moon and back when we would notice them. They stole a LOT of cash from us and took @ 8-9 k land. And now we are preparing to declare them. Other than that ... an overgrown ghetto that has no idea what honorable play means and that thinks they can deal break someone just because they are afraid that someone will farm them when the CF deal actually expires(was yr3 +72 yr notice). I ofc blame it all on Hesus lol

*idly questions if a Lion does a deal with the Scorpion and the Scorpion tries to kill him whose fault it is*

I need to read Aesop's fables again

:p

Being silly of course.

If you break your word, it's short term stuff as you always lose more.

Regular
    let me get this straight. u complain because a kingdom broke a cf deal when they realized that you were planning to feed off them in 5 days? seriously?? they outsmarted u....

That's bs though.
    They've (the db kd) utterly screwed themselves over.

If you're hyper smart you could pick up a crown from it (see Swea) but it will always bite you in the ass.

And these fellas ain't Swea.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    let me get this straight. u complain because a kingdom broke a cf deal when they realized that you were planning to feed off them in 5 days? seriously?? they outsmarted u....
    Its can look like "smart" play atm but its big mistake in long run and can result disband kd too. Special when they have coss. He is really evil !

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    That's bs though.
    If you're hyper smart you could pick up a crown from it (see Swea) but it will always bite you in the ass.
    And these fellas ain't Swea.
    Swea dint had any real role about win age. Its was all result from serious intra alliance argue and being picked from Pew Pew to farm out after BB refuse to win age this way. They just got lucky its all.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its can look like "smart" play atm but its big mistake in long run and can result disband kd too. Special when they have coss. He is really evil !

Swea dint had any real role about win age. Its was all result from serious intra alliance argue and being picked from Pew Pew to farm out after BB refuse to win age this way. They just got lucky its all.
    I see what you are driving at. (Petrified etc).

But imo, and I thought this at the time, if I was going for a "one and done" abusive crown...based on what I know as a salesman/psychology. ..I would have done similar things to drive a wedge in you all.

I often looked at their play and thought.." Jeez..I suspect Pet, Anri and Elit will bite on this "

And y'all did.

Not saying you were wrong. Or often Anri.

Just saying that is the route I'd have gone down if I was being really manipulative and wanted to win that age and didn't care about the next.

Regards.

I am but a nub and learn much from your postings. = )

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Castille View Post
    First of all, no one is complaining. We are just stating the fact. And no DB is not outsmarting, quite the opposite. They just made it all worse for themselves now. Watch and see...

Elit is right, you don't piss off Coss

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    I see what you are driving at. (Petrified etc).

But imo, and I thought this at the time, if I was going for a "one and done" abusive crown...based on what I know as a salesman/psychology. ..I would have done similar things to drive a wedge in you all.

I often looked at their play and thought.." Jeez..I suspect Pet, Anri and Elit will bite on this "

And y'all did.

Not saying you were wrong. Or often Anri.

Just saying that is the route I'd have gone down if I was being really manipulative and wanted to win that age and didn't care about the next.

Regards.

I am but a nub and learn much from your postings. = )
    I just point main reason for SWEA to win is not result from SWEA smart play but result from our serious intra alliance argue and BB was first KD picked from Pew Pew to farm out but they refused. So SWEA just got lucky being only left kd in range for farm out. Its what happen. Why is other question but its don't matter atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Elit is right, you don't piss off Coss
    Its why im careful when i chat with his wife. :D
    Last edited by Elit; 27-08-2016 at 18:14.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I just point main reason for SWEA to win is not result from SWEA smart play but result from our serious intra alliance argue and BB was first KD picked from Pew Pew to farm out but they refused. So SWEA just got lucky being only left kd in range for farm out. Its what happen. Why is other question but its don't matter atm.

Fair point.

Do you think that Swea helped create these conditions though is my point?

That their play helped cause Pet Pew Pew to want to farm out to BB or Swea?

Because , personally, I do.

Anri in his own way of playing and yourself are both clearly moral and with deeply held beliefs.
    Genuine question.

Because from my POV, it seemed obvious they were being deceptive and manipulative .

I remember the logs where...I think it was Drug..pointed out "Eh...Sims are gonna go nuts and gb us about the choice we've just made" and it seemed so obvs to me...so I guess it was to Mansoor too.
    Last edited by makeo; 27-08-2016 at 18:36. Reason: Mansoor (sp)

I guess I'm looking for your reflection.

To me, it seemed obvious how to play Pet Pew Pew paranoia and also your and Anri's beliefs at that time.

Dunno why. I just kinda got what was going on , and reading Drug saying "Sims will go ape " on the leaked logs and reading you and Anri it seemed obvious.

Just imo. I was dying for y'all to just smack wave them tbh. = )

Anyways thanks for answers Elit. Always a privilege to hear one of the greats thoughts and you've won way more than you've lost. = )

Post Fiend
    Yay
    Last edited by maugrim; 27-08-2016 at 19:04.

Thread Information