Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Yay

:(

Why you no flame me for being nub and explain why?

Nubs hafta learn. :)

I like to post
    makeo, my biggest mistake in all my utopia play was being ally with Anri this age. He is main reason for all disaster during this age.

1.When age start he asked AMA/BB for how long have CF with CR and he intentional set his CF to expire with CR before ours so he can farm them and win age. Result was he ended farmed big time, after it flogger instant extended his CF with CR and Octo and Ovenmitt did farm out so CR got for free second calf. I was insane mad. Flogger convince me to extend my CF with CR or we will end farmed big time yr3 but i refused. Based to my calc CR needed around 48h after our CF deal end for pull double second calf. So i used this 1 week for prepare AMA and war CR. They didn't expected it because its was pure suicide...and its one from reasons we won it....but this was miracle war and maybe best war in all utopia history. This war was critical and BB used it for Prepare notice CR and protect Simians being farmed again. So result was CR and BB did deal for some kind short CF and war. BB won war and CR gave up his age. From here its coming second big event in age.

2. Pew Pew got 9-12k acres for free from CR but Simians got almost 30k for free!!! so they catch up again in top and Anri again start think how to win age....

3 Next Anri asked me what deal to make with SWEA because he don't have any. I told our deal is 72h so he must have minimum 72h notice or we wont able to help him if SWEA try to farm them. So he talked with Mansor and did 60h deal....to make sure he can get them first. So his greed set big ticking bomb again.

3. When SWEA notice Simians i got call 4am. Anri told me to notice SWEA and promise HE WONT WAR THEM!!! Pew Pew had bad blood with SWEA and Petrified was looking all age for deal break them and wave SWEA. Its why both Kds start draft and train. I explained Anri our notice was send 4am and most from KD are EU so we will wave them 3-4h later. He got mad on me how i want SWEA to farm them and after it take Simians acres. When simple mat show how its not possible to prevent SWEA doing 2 waves before our notice expire and doing 3h later wave wont let SWEA make another wave so its don't matter!

4. Anri keep say in our alliance channel how he wont war SWEA BUT few hours before our notice expire he DECLARED WAR. Leave AMA and Pew Pew burned all his resources for noting!!! Petrified was really mad and first he wanted to wave Simians for this BS but after few minutes calm and we keep discus what to do.

5. Petrified Told me to notice (Secret or what was kd name...) its was only target for AMA so we did it...BUT Petrified did something insane lame. He was close with one from monarch in Secret and convince him to drop his CF and war Pew Pew for run from AMA. Secret had no reason to war them when both KDs had CF for 2 more weeks but notice scare them and they choice to run/farm. 1h Before our notice expire with Secret we got SN and notice Pew start hit them. I send pm Petrified and monarch Secret. Both ignored me and none reply to all my msg. Its NOT HOW ALLY ACT!!! So after our notice expire we processed our wave on Secret. They just started his war with Pew Pew. When we started our wave i got instant msg from Petrified. He was insane mad and told me he will GB us for taking his acres....when its actually him take our acres help Secret run from us. But what is important is other. All age i was very close with Petrified and he shared a lot private info with me...its better to not share dirty stories but i take him serious when he told about GB us because i already know him good. So we decide to wave Pew Pew right after war end.

6. BB being messy. Protector personally convince me how Pew Pew wont make any BS so we must keep our CF and they wont make problems so i don't need to worry about it. So i decide to trust BB because Petrified sincere promised them he wont make BS. We started to prepare for notice SWEA and Pew Pew did huge explore after his war.

7. After Pew Pew explore they offered to farm out to BB for prevent AMA win. BB decline so they choice to wave/GB us together with Secret when we start war with SWEA. I already suspected it. Anri all day talked me how its not possible and If Pew Pew hit us he and BB going to help BUT several ages later i got logs from his private channel and its turned he was perfect aware Pew Pew planed to GB us. So he just wanted to trick me and i don't really know why. Only role what had SWEA for his win age is next.

8. Mansor come to me and shared some logs and told me: We cant win vs AMA in war but if you notice us Pew Pew and Secrets is going to hit you OOW. So he offered me EOA CF deal. When i already had enough prof about Pew Pew plans we had no other choice from CF SWEA and go after Pew Pew.

9. AMA waved Pew Pew. They gave button on SWEA and after it Suicide on us leaving his cows with 0 def home. SWEA "accident" declare war few seconds later. During all war SWEA was doing x4 land def provs in Pew Pew and they did hits OOW on us.

10. Utopia admins/develops failed to take proper actions against clear cheating (FWr and actions against "spirit game for fair play").

11. After Pew Pew and SWEA war end AMA got GBed from Pew Pew+Simians+Secrets. Result from GB was we farmed them big time and become big enough to win age so SWEA DEAL BREACK our EOA CF for wave us and make sure they can win age.

12. BB doing noting for help us during all events result in SWEA win age.

How you see SWEA roles in win age is really minor. If we dint had intra alliance problems they had no chances in war vs AMA.
    Last edited by Elit; 27-08-2016 at 19:46.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    Yes. SWEA had to be in range and that's when lady luck tends to crash the coronation. Can't say Mansoor wasn't dialing for dollars. Cause and effect with a gentle breeze can make funny things happen.

To your point though, Elit, I don't think any kingdom at that time was your equal in war. They were really good, but you guys were impressive enough for me to pay attention to what you were doing.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-08-2016 at 19:47.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Yes. SWEA had to be in range and that's when lady luck tends to crash the coronation. Can't say Mansoor wasn't dialing for dollars. Cause and effect with a gentle breeze can make funny things happen.

To your point though, Elit, I don't think any kingdom at that time was your equal in war. They were really good, but you guys were impressive enough for me to pay attention to what you were doing.
    Its first time when you don't use "your way of talk" :)
    Thanks ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its first time when you don't use "your way of talk" :)
    Thanks ;)
    Thank you to you too Elit.

Interesting to hear the perspective, and I appreciate it.

(Luv ya Strat0 too. We should catch up some time.)

People are free to provide different thoughts.

Sir Postalot
    If I had to do all over again I probably farm out pew, then share the land with AMA later resetting where we both were in charts and prolly try and arrange AMA vs BB war for age. Instead as Elit said, we did nothing because nothings worse in utopia when own alliance all argue with eachother and get in fights, makes me wanna not login.

I like to post
    I messed about one from events. BB and CR was ready to war but Drama came and both KDs did CF deal for land.

Yes i agree with flogger and he personally explained it to me few ages later how he didn't want to log because all this stressed him big time.

Good im used to deal with all kind events :D
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    I wish to clarify a few things, you can treat this as our official stance.

hesus and co has bottomfed us ruthlessly throughout the ages, 2-3 times per age. Since age 61 I keep a notebook about Utopia related things. There I have a tally of which KD bottomfed our Kingdom the most and which monarch was the biggest as*hole.
    I have to admit that since a couple of ages back the most outstanding, by far, kingdom was Pandas with thier leader hesus at 1st place.

Last age after getting bottomfed twice and being ignored multiple times we vowed revenge.
    One may say that bottomfeeding isn't "deal breaking". One might say we should have asked first, given them time to prepare for a war.

So I ask this: Do you think we were ever asked if it's okay to bottomfeed us? Do you think we ever got time to prepare?

We are just a "warring ghetto" as they call us so land does not matter for us. Yes we realised we would be crushed when our CF expired, so instead of waiting, we decided to act. We never thought someone might feel so comfortable as to sit with 107 milion GC stacked in yr 2.
    Sure one might say we ruined our age but we'd rather get revenge then endure tax all age from the same KD that bottomfed us so many times before.
    We understand bottomfeeding is part of the game, especially with such a lower playerbase but it can look way diffrent. We know this cause this is the only kingdom we have a grudge against.

If anyone here thinks we didn't know the consequences or that we thought we'd get away with the acres then they are stupid.

ODIN VENTER I VALHALL!!!

TIL VALHALL!!!

I like to post
    pierniczek: I understand your reasons but still what you did is bad. Good kingdoms is going to hunt his target and wave/war them oop for pay back.

So far what i think and what other people think is not important. Here is only one question what matter. Can you handle making enemy like them for incoming ages?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thanks flogger also.

Do you (flogger) think you could have been a bit more "assertive" at the time?

It did seem to me, that as you said, it would have been more in your style to farm out Pew Pew and then split the land with Ama and have 1vs2..

Hindsight is 20/20 though and it is more interesting too gather all the different thoughts at the time though.

Appreciate the answers.

I'd appreciate Anri's thoughts too.

I doubt Pet will speak. Shame , as I used to enjoy him speaking as Pet and Persian were the highest players who ever spammed the stray forum.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    I wish to clarify a few things, you can treat this as our official stance.

hesus and co has bottomfed us ruthlessly throughout the ages, 2-3 times per age. Since age 61 I keep a notebook about Utopia related things. There I have a tally of which KD bottomfed our Kingdom the most and which monarch was the biggest as*hole.
    I have to admit that since a couple of ages back the most outstanding, by far, kingdom was Pandas with thier leader hesus at 1st place.

Last age after getting bottomfed twice and being ignored multiple times we vowed revenge.
    One may say that bottomfeeding isn't "deal breaking". One might say we should have asked first, given them time to prepare for a war.

So I ask this: Do you think we were ever asked if it's okay to bottomfeed us? Do you think we ever got time to prepare?

We are just a "warring ghetto" as they call us so land does not matter for us. Yes we realised we would be crushed when our CF expired, so instead of waiting, we decided to act. We never thought someone might feel so comfortable as to sit with 107 milion GC stacked in yr 2.
    Sure one might say we ruined our age but we'd rather get revenge then endure tax all age from the same KD that bottomfed us so many times before.
    We understand bottomfeeding is part of the game, especially with such a lower playerbase but it can look way diffrent. We know this cause this is the only kingdom we have a grudge against.

If anyone here thinks we didn't know the consequences or that we thought we'd get away with the acres then they are stupid.

ODIN VENTER I VALHALL!!!

TIL VALHALL!!!
    If you think you will war again after our war this age you are wrong. There is a lot of time when top nw kds just slack and do nothing. Will be our pleasure to keep on hurting you every single time you attempt to war someone.

And from what I heard people know you as dealbreakers, I can promise you one thing: Don;t you even dare to seek any type of agreement with us after all this is over(and won't be for a long time)

PS: This dude is Outplayerz Empire in disguise ... he has a notebook where he writes the acres he has to claim lol

PS2: We had others with grudge that waved us OOP. They are disbanded now. And we gained a LOT out of them. Even if in your mind you think you hurt us ... you might eventually just get us even bigger and make us a service by dealbreaking. We will see how it all will turn out in the end and if the damage you made dealbreaking will set us back. Btw ... Bart's advices for you so far are trash anyway ... I hope you feel well when people call you "tool"
    Last edited by coss; 27-08-2016 at 20:48.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    pierniczek: I understand your reasons but still what you did is bad. Good kingdoms is going to hunt his target and wave/war them oop for pay back.

So far what i think and what other people think is not important. Here is only one question what matter. Can you handle making enemy like them for incoming ages?

Elit, getting hit right oow is daily bread for any smaller Kingdom.
    And to answer your question, yes Elit, they are our enemies every age anyways.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    If you think you will war again after our war this age you are wrong. There is a lot of time when top nw kds just slack and do nothing. Will be our pleasure to keep on hurting you every single time you attempt to war someone.

And from what I heard people know you as dealbreakers, I can promise you one thing: Don;t you even dare to seek any type of agreement with us after all this is over(and won't be for a long time)

You're not impressing anyone here. Shows what kind of a person you really are. :-)
    Bottomfed the wrong KD once too many times.
    We will see how you talk next age when you are desperate to scramble for number 1 land yet again.

Forum Addict
    donate

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    You're not impressing anyone here. Shows what kind of a person you really are. :-)
    Bottomfed the wrong KD once too many times.
    We will see how you talk next age when you are desperate to scramble for number 1 land yet again.
    Well MR, ive been in pandas for quite some time now. And to this day I can not for the life of me remember that we waved u for acres. Are u on the targetfinder for juicy targets, then u will get hit, but we very very rarely give ops, thus 2 hits at a time.

Im sorry dude, but if u want to sit with juicy no off provs on top, your gonna get hit, over and over again. You are not making a point here, you are simply screwing yourself with the entire top community for the rest of the ages ......

Thread Information