Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Well MR, ive been in pandas for quite some time now. And to this day I can not for the life of me remember that we waved u for acres. Are u on the targetfinder for juicy targets, then u will get hit, but we very very rarely give ops, thus 2 hits at a time.

Im sorry dude, but if u want to sit with juicy no off provs on top, your gonna get hit, over and over again. You are not making a point here, you are simply screwing yourself with the entire top community for the rest of the ages ......

Who would remember a ghetto? There are so many of them.
    Oh and incase you haven't noticed this game has less and less players. Keep it coming, im sure you will be able to crown one day. Maybe when the game is down to 2k players.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    donate
    *idly notes new wave finder functionality*

:p

Or I assume this is why this is happening. =]

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post

PS: This dude is Outplayerz Empire in disguise ... he has a notebook where he writes the acres he has to claim lol

Much praise for Outplayerz Empire, he was a hero!!!

I like to post
    Btw ... Bart's advices for you so far are trash anyway ... I hope you feel well when people call you "tool"
    Oh wow, I randomly ctrl + F + Bart/Sparta this thread for the last day or so and finally it's there. Can you keep your mouth shut and provide some evidence before you come in here with your baseless accusations? You know what that is, it's slander and based on malicious lies. You dug your own grave by being an ass to a ton of KDs already this age, not even counting former ones. I warned several in your KD that stuff like this might happen if you continue down this path.

My advice: Smile a bit more and stop being so damn gnarly all the time.

Oh, and off now.

I think y'all are silly to deal break coss who is known to be one of the most evil grudge players this game has known even when he is in a good mood. But meh.

Good luck. = ]
    Last edited by makeo; 27-08-2016 at 21:02.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    You're not impressing anyone here. Shows what kind of a person you really are. :-)
    Bottomfed the wrong KD once too many times.
    We will see how you talk next age when you are desperate to scramble for number 1 land yet again.
    Shows the kind of person I really am? I can tell you people can trust me or anyone in the kd I play to make deals and ... bottomfeeding? Big fish eats smaller fish if the smaller fish has no teeth. Ain't my fault you let others to cross you over all the time. You can try to find excuses as much as you want, end of the day in everyone's eyes you're just a dude that can't be trusted and that just makes your life harder. No matter what you say, most kds that play in top respect each other and even if there are grudges they are within rules almost no one breaks and no kd that breaks deals will ever be/stay in top. I know you don't aim for the top and I know you don't "care" about the top but you care to war and I can bet you one simple thing: No player will stay and play under a leader that gets it's kd razed every time it tries to war. More than it, when you do something like this you just prove you are a ghetto cause you backstab and you did it many times before. So don't tell me stuff like "shows what type of person you really are" cause they are not working. Most of the people that know me, they know I have many things I do, crazy things, stupid things but not un-honorable things like you do.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Oh wow, I randomly ctrl + F + Bart/Sparta this thread for the last day or so and finally it's there. Can you keep your mouth shut and provide some evidence before you come in here with your baseless accusations? You know what that is, it's slander and based on malicious lies. You dug your own grave by being an ass to a ton of KDs already this age, not even counting former ones. I warned several in your KD that stuff like this might happen if you continue down this path.

My advice: Smile a bit more and stop being so damn gnarly all the time.
    Dude ... they admitted you "help" them lol

I like to post
    Dude ... they admitted you "help" them lol
    Where, what? Show me logs. I'd love to see it.

Veteran
    Where, what? Show me logs. I'd love to see it.
    Ask them to show you. I don;t know if they lie or not ... or if they want to scare us lol

Til valhall!!!

Post Fiend
    Shows the kind of person I really am? I can tell you people can trust me or anyone in the kd I play to make deals and ... bottomfeeding? Big fish eats smaller fish if the smaller fish has no teeth. Ain't my fault you let others to cross you over all the time. You can try to find excuses as much as you want, end of the day in everyone's eyes you're just a dude that can't be trusted and that just makes your life harder. No matter what you say, most kds that play in top respect each other and even if there are grudges they are within rules almost no one breaks and no kd that breaks deals will ever be/stay in top. I know you don't aim for the top and I know you don't "care" about the top but you care to war and I can bet you one simple thing: No player will stay and play under a leader that gets it's kd razed every time it tries to war. More than it, when you do something like this you just prove you are a ghetto cause you backstab and you did it many times before. So don't tell me stuff like "shows what type of person you really are" cause they are not working. Most of the people that know me, they know I have many things I do, crazy things, stupid things but not un-honorable things like you do.
    The rage is strong in you now that you'll have to work for the crown and not be semi-active and just tax everyone.
    You attack us we attack you, its that simple mr coss.
    Last edited by pierniczek; 27-08-2016 at 21:13. Reason: typo

Jesters are trash and will always be trash. Don't act like this is the first time you've DB, you guys do it all the time. You are with out a doubt the least honorable kingdom left in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Jesters are trash and will always be trash. Don't act like this is the first time you've DB, you guys do it all the time. You are with out a doubt the least honorable kingdom left in the game.
    Aaaw that means a lot to me, no one has been this nice to us on the forums for months :D <3

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    These moffos dealbreaked a week before we could notice them because they knew they would get f***ed to the moon and back when we would notice them. They stole a LOT of cash from us and took @ 8-9 k land. And now we are preparing to declare them. Other than that ... an overgrown ghetto that has no idea what honorable play means and that thinks they can deal break someone just because they are afraid that someone will farm them when the CF deal actually expires(was yr3 +72 yr notice). I ofc blame it all on Hesus lol
    Lololol

Veteran
    Aaaw that means a lot to me, no one has been this nice to us on the forums for months :D <3
    I take it that you xlogged the accounts you have in the forum and forgot where you type from?:))

Thread Information