Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I take it that you xlogged the accounts you have in the forum and forgot where you type from?:))
    lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    The rage is strong in you now that you'll have to work for the crown and not be semi-active and just tax everyone.
    You attack us we attack you, its that simple mr coss.
    We're doing just that as we speak, don;t we? Did you see us complaining much about what's happening? Are we happy with it? Yes we are ... are we angry with it? Hell yes ... Do we think you are a bunch of unhonorable bastards? Hell we do ... same as rest in this game that know about this situation do! Do you fear us? Yes you do! Am I happy with it? What do you think?

Now a simple answer from you: Do you think after this, you'll have an easier life with us or others? I personally doubt it ;)
    Last edited by coss; 27-08-2016 at 21:24.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    I think y'all are silly to deal break coss who is known to be one of the most evil grudge players this game has known even when he is in a good mood. But meh.
    This, its one thing to piss him off or to screw with his kd, my kd has done that twice. However screwing with his kd in an open, honest, and reasonable way leads to

I do, crazy things, stupid things but not un-honorable things
    In the end both kds can just "fight" with no lasting ramifications. Also this deal-break was hardly against just coss....there's plenty of other leaders/friendly players in that kd that i wouldnt want to piss off. For example I have one of "my players" there and when/if hes done whoring to rejoin us he brings his prejudices with him.

Pierniczek,

Stop finding any weak reasons for the DB. You guys prefer to do this sh*t instead of fighting fair, you suck. Pandas is a 4 ages old kd, we took over with Taylor and Hesus wasnt even leading/playing our first age. I wonder how in 4 ages we can be so bad to you. I am here since the begining and I dont even recall we touched your kd.

We all know why you did this, to find a way and help your friends, so please quit your BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Aaaw that means a lot to me, no one has been this nice to us on the forums for months :D <3
    Bart, are you leading 3 kingdoms now?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Til valhall!!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Jesters are trash and will always be trash. Don't act like this is the first time you've DB, you guys do it all the time. You are with out a doubt the least honorable kingdom left in the game.
    Still sore from the whooping we gave you a few ages back? :)

Post Demon
    I take it that you xlogged the accounts you have in the forum and forgot where you type from?:))
    Its hard for him to keep track of all the accounts he has :/

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Pierniczek,

Stop finding any weak reasons for the DB. You guys prefer to do this sh*t instead of fighting fair, you suck. Pandas is a 4 ages old kd, we took over with Taylor and Hesus wasnt even leading/playing our first age. I wonder how in 4 ages we can be so bad to you. I am here since the begining and I dont even recall we touched your kd.

We all know why you did this, to find a way and help your friends, so please quit your BS.

For you its weak, for us it's a matter of life and death. We do not forget and we welcome your present and future attempts at destroying us. That will require your whole age.

I like to post
    No, I simply said it meant a lot to me that he didn't think WE were the least honorable ^^

#lackofhumour

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    This, its one thing to piss him off or to screw with his kd, my kd has done that twice. However screwing with his kd in an open, honest, and reasonable way leads to

In the end both kds can just "fight" with no lasting ramifications. Also this deal-break was hardly against just coss....there's plenty of other leaders/friendly players in that kd that i wouldnt want to piss off. For example I have one of "my players" there and when/if hes done whoring to rejoin us he brings his prejudices with him.
    Persian ... I am in this kd since 2 weeks before last age ended. I doubt they have anything to do with me:)) But I have with them now ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    He was unlucky as do others that joined that kingdom to have to answer for sins that pandas comitted. All I can do is apologise to the innocent. The textbooks call it "casulties of war".

We know what's coming, Odin awaits us in Valhall.

Veteran
    For you its weak, for us it's a matter of life and death. We do not forget and we welcome your present and future attempts at destroying us. That will require your whole age.
    Don't think so high of yourself. Last I checked you are destroying yourself with intra-razes so I guess there will not be much work for us to do cause you're doing it yourself.

Veteran
    He was unlucky as do others that joined that kingdom to have to answer for sins that pandas comitted. All I can do is apologise to the innocent. The textbooks call it "casulties of war".

We know what's coming, Odin awaits us in Valhall.
    Dude ... Vikings is the best series ever!

Post Fiend
    Don't think so high of yourself. Last I checked you are destroying yourself with intra-razes so I guess there will not be much work for us to do cause you're doing it yourself.
    Not this age, then the next age. :)

Thread Information