Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post

so jesters offered to wd if they get to war one of the kingdoms razing them? At the state they are in they can't possibly be war ready even after eowcf. What's their ulterior motif this time and will nonpandas agree to this idea?

Noble Goodwitch, that is just speculation. The time for talk is over but ofcourse we are open as always to a proposal from the other side.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    that is just speculation.
    It's not.

Shai.. just look at the signature.. skämmes, ta mig fan!

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

calling him names should be beneath any person with self-respect or respect in general.
    Funny Matija I certainly remember you calling me names and using rl stuff. - not looking to argue just pointing it out.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    <3 Wanna start an Elit Fanclub? We'd have to find a proper name.... hmmzz, what about:

FFE (Fanclub From Elit)
    Im going to work hard for all my fans! :)

Over drink is never good. Resulted so many bad accident RL. Its good Shai put all his anger in forum so no big harm. Still i want to point:

1. When you are born you cant choice your parents and Country. So you cant brag or attack other people about it.
    2. I don't like current state off Bulgaria but still its part from EU and represent EU. Bulgaria is one from oldest nations together with Greek and "we" gave Cyrillic alphabet. During second world war Bulgaria is only country from involved manage to save his Jews from Hitler.
    3. Shai was drunk but what about Proteus. He praised his post.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by haze View Post
    It's not.
    It is.

I like to post
    It is.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Hahaha :D Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Funny Matija I certainly remember you calling me names and using rl stuff. - not looking to argue just pointing it out.
    Calling you names... right... Not my style unless you call me names first and I don't remember you doing that so no. I did in fact mention RL stuff in "the heat of the moment" but it wasn't anything really mean in my eyes, I didn't say anything that would truly hurt you, it was something like "stop making comments on the state of the game if you are not even playing" but phrased poorly, that's all it ever was really...

Stay positive my man, drop the negativity, it doesn't suit anyone. See I'm trying to improve on that and I'm already feeling better, you should try it too.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    something like "stop making comments on the state of the game if you are not even playing" but phrased poorly
    Very poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Stay positive my man, drop the negativity, it doesn't suit anyone. See I'm trying to improve on that and I'm already feeling better, you should try it too.
    You're making progress, keep up the good work. :)

Regular
    It is.
    I've read the logs. Having said that, I see no benefit in making them public. This just fyi.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This thread has definitely set the record for most reports. Job well done everyone lol

Very poorly.
    Does everyone just remember this one comment? That's pretty funny. I've already forgotten all about that almost. It wasn't anything revealing, it was Aranfein who mentioned it publicly in this forum and by my mistake I tried to use it against him but my focus wasn't the fact but the comments he kept making. Saying I was drunk would be a coup out (sure alcohol can make you do things that people in their right minds don't usually do but that doesn't fully excuse you), be a man and apologize or stay an ass but don't expect forgiveness for nothing in return. There's something strange to me about Aranfein, what I have noticed is that he keeps dwelling on something someone did to him over and over again and doesn't seem to able to let it go for whatever reason. I've seen him insult people that considered him a friend over meaningless things.

Aranfein, I apologize but I don't even know you so I'm not really sure how much this means to anyone. Maybe it means more to me than to you.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This thread has definitely set the record for most reports. Job well done everyone lol
    Well I guess historically speaking those kind of posts has been edited for foul language/harassing other users and when none of the moderators seems to do it or hand out punishment (visible at least) it makes you wonder. And reports will trickle in. Oh well. I dont mind, its nice to see him show his true colours. :)

Forum Fanatic
    Sorry elit, I didn't mean to imply I praised Shai attacking you, I don't really agree with his comments regarding you. I did think what he was about Korp was hilarious and well deserved.

Thread Information