Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Quote Originally Posted by drakson View Post
    After those comments about Bulgaria being a third world country, you, Shai boy, crossed the line. This hate speech is typical for the non-developed countries/societies, which I always thought don't exist in Sweden. Not sure if shai or Shame...
    Where have you been living for the past 10 years? Not Sweden apparently because we have our very special brand of racist hate speech mongers called Sverigedemokraterna they're like shai on steroids -_-
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    IS there even 400 km to drive over in Denmark? :S

There are very few rare times that Mike actually have a coherent post that makes some sense. This is one of em, good job!
    Yes. Just drive back and forth enough times. We might be small in terms of numbers and size, but we've got spirit. I'll take quality over quantity any day :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Where have you been living for the past 10 years? Not Sweden apparently because we have our very special brand of racist hate speech mongers called Sverigedemokraterna they're like shai on steroids -_-
    I like Sweden and the mentality there. DK and SE have always been tight - but i do not think you did anyone any favors by taking in so many refugees so fast. People get overwhelmed and it creates a lot of problems. The cultural clash alone is huge and the mere costs of it all has taken the swedes by surprise ( in my opinion ).
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    to be fair i was also banned and got 3 points, dunno what that means tho, i gusse its like on a drivers license in some contries, first ban ever tho ;)
    For anyone curious, vbulletin boards allow you to give points for infractions and there's certain thresholds that give longer bans for more points you accumulate. So if someone breaks a minor rule, you can give them 1 point, and if they accumulate 2 more points over the next 30 days (I think), they earn a 24 hour ban. Bishop and I don't really fuss around with that though

3 points 24 hour ban, an additional 3 points over that increases it with 24 hours. So 6 points, 48 hours, 9 points 72 hours etc.
    Last edited by Korp; 04-09-2016 at 19:32. Reason: Cant math. :(

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    For anyone curious, vbulletin boards allow you to give points for infractions and there's certain thresholds that give longer bans for more points you accumulate. So if someone breaks a minor rule, you can give them 1 point, and if they accumulate 2 more points over the next 30 days (I think), they earn a 24 hour ban. Bishop and I don't really fuss around with that though

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Someone brought it up and I explained

I like to post
    Yea sorry it was actually quite informative :P I was just trolling you a bit, and I know I shouldn't troll Mods. I demand a temp-ban to put me in my place!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Yea sorry it was actually quite informative :P I was just trolling you a bit, and I know I shouldn't troll Mods. I demand a temp-ban to put me in my place!

Maybe just 1 point, not 3.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Maybe just 1 point, not 3.
    The only time they hand out 1 point is when they misclick. :(

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    I like Sweden and the mentality there. DK and SE have always been tight - but i do not think you did anyone any favors by taking in so many refugees so fast. People get overwhelmed and it creates a lot of problems. The cultural clash alone is huge and the mere costs of it all has taken the swedes by surprise ( in my opinion ).
    Yes there are issues but for that we need constructive solutions and that is not "for somebody to stand on the Oresundsbridge with a machinegun..." which is the general level of the suggestions coming from Sverigedemokraterna and their likes.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The only time they hand out 1 point is when they misclick. :(
    3 points hasn't been working, in the old days they'd be carried out on stretchers. An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that the 3 point system is a fraud.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    But that's off topic and bishop just asked everyone to stay on topic.god palem you should be ashamed

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    3 points hasn't been working, in the old days they'd be carried out on stretchers. An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that the 3 point system is a fraud.
    Please, I have personally experinced the 3 point system on several ocassions. Your sources are bad!

Postaholic
    Hmmn about that war.
    (I happen to know how many points shai was actioned with, but hmmn)
    Why is Jesters still warring? I heard there are 5v1 on them? I'm not judging, just curious.
    Last edited by Panthira; 04-09-2016 at 20:16. Reason: Bad American English

Thread Information