Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Dude ... Vikings is the best series ever!
    As a historian by heart and passion I totally agree with you coss!!! (and yes the series isn't historically accurate)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    As a historian by heart and passion I totally agree with you coss!!! (and yes the series isn't historically accurate)
    I have no passion for the history of Vikings but I really like the show. It is above Game of Trolls even if many will disagree.

Enthusiast
    Who would remember a ghetto? There are so many of them.
    Oh and incase you haven't noticed this game has less and less players. Keep it coming, im sure you will be able to crown one day. Maybe when the game is down to 2k players.
    The thing is kingdom (old pandas) very rarely wave to whore, if we wave - we wave for war. The misconception is that we go for straight crown every age, which we dont. We go for crown but we want to war to get there. We just like to have fun.

So i seriously doubt you can provide details as to your alleged several waves from us .... Wave means more than 2 hits btw

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I have no passion for the history of Vikings but I really like the show. It is above Game of Trolls even if many will disagree.
    Oh I have passion not just for the history of Vikings but for overall history especially the geopolitical and military side of it. Haven't started GoT yet.

Viking show is very nicely done. It's nice to see even the biggest enemies (and a fresh one at that - rage much stronger) can find a common platform.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    The thing is kingdom (old pandas) very rarely wave to whore, if we wave - we wave for war. The misconception is that we go for straight crown every age, which we dont. We go for crown but we want to war to get there. We just like to have fun.

So i seriously doubt you can provide details as to your alleged several waves from us .... Wave means more than 2 hits btw

Loons, you never knew who we were but we knew who you were. The same as this age.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Thanks flogger also.

Do you (flogger) think you could have been a bit more "assertive" at the time?

It did seem to me, that as you said, it would have been more in your style to farm out Pew Pew and then split the land with Ama and have 1vs2..

Hindsight is 20/20 though and it is more interesting too gather all the different thoughts at the time though.

Appreciate the answers.

I'd appreciate Anri's thoughts too.

I doubt Pet will speak. Shame , as I used to enjoy him speaking as Pet and Persian were the highest players who ever spammed the stray forum.
    I don't like being "assertive", I like just getting along with everyone. The main issue is most people when they are towards the top will do anything to win that particular age. They'll throw everything out the window and think short-sighted. that's why most people in the top end up making enemies quickly. whereas if you don't think short sighted and piss people off, you'll win 1 out of every 3 or 4 ages just by sheer luck or things breaking your way.

Sir Postalot
    btw, dealbreaking is bull****, as it was when bart did it last age. How he was allowed to stay around? no idea. stupid decision by emeriti and the kd BB merged with. If pandas wants my help on this kd, I told vir just to ask.

I'd hope emeriti would realize they were 20k behind and BB tends to want to slack, and both should just stop what they're doing and just reset the lead pandas had before the dealbreak, and not try and take advantage. If y'all wanna GB bart for being a douche when you're done, I'm down with that too.

these kds need to know that this **** isn't cool and they aren't going to get away with it. It's fine spending 1 age that one kd had a big lead letting them know that. I'm sure by Yr8 pandas will give them a fair enough war if they want to win as thanks. But as long as every kingdom just has the mentality of "oh look, pandas, FS got ****ed, this helps us out this age" then the donks that should be GB'd are just going to get more power.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-08-2016 at 22:26.

Veteran
    Jesters, a KD notorious for deal-breaking both cfs and war agreements age after age (including my KD in ages past) now DBs someone big and angry enough to hopefully put an end to them. Go Pandas Go!
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    this **** isn't cool and they aren't going to get away with it.
    You're right, multiple, ruthless bottomfeeding waves, every age for the last few ages isn't cool as is ignoring msgs from the leaders of the bottomded KD isn't cool as well.

You're right again, they aren't going to get away with it. :)

Two in a row, thats like a combo.

Enthusiast
    I don't play in either kd but I think bottomfeeding is a really lame excuse for a dealbreak.

There's ways to get revenge within a baseline expectation of fair play. All this stunt will accomplish is blackballing the dealbreaking kingdom from future wars/diplo. The game has a small playerbase with long memories. This is the kind of thing that gets future wars hit into until the dealbreaking kd disbands.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Jesters, a KD notorious for deal-breaking both cfs and war agreements age after age (including my KD in ages past) now DBs someone big and angry enough to hopefully put an end to them. Go Pandas Go!
    Oh we remember you Josh, farmed you so hard because you refused to an agreed war that the starcraft KD took pity on you and gave you the WW crown. Haters gonna hate.

btw, dealbreaking is bull****, as it was when bart did it last age. How he was allowed to stay around? no idea. stupid decision by emeriti and the kd BB merged with. If pandas wants my help on this kd, I told vir just to ask.

I'd hope emeriti would realize they were 20k behind and BB tends to want to slack, and both should just stop what they're doing and just reset the lead pandas had before the dealbreak, and not try and take advantage. If y'all wanna GB bart for being a douche when you're done, I'm down with that too.

these kds need to know that this **** isn't cool and they aren't going to get away with it. It's fine spending 1 age that one kd had a big lead letting them know that. I'm sure by Yr8 pandas will give them a fair enough war if they want to win as thanks. But as long as every kingdom just has the mentality of "oh look, pandas, FS got ****ed, this helps us out this age" then the donks that should be GB'd are just going to get more power.
    Should realize that how you treat people is how you will be treated. You be a ass towards a ghetto one age, they will **** you over another. Thats just karma. Ya'll should step down from your high horses.

I like to post

Wtf do I have to do with any of this? It seems I really got to you, or is it just the built-up failure of the last 6 ages that is getting to you? I'm sorry flogger-boy, but you're simply not seen as relevant anymore. Last age we legit waved FS acting on their own words. Due to feyrplay powerplay we were forced to give back the land, to which we complied. Case settled.

We've played a damn clean age this age, never mind the fact that we were sabotaged at EVERY SINGLE TURN. The U did a suicide wave on us to block us. Then this ghetto that just hit BB as well hit our banks. We retalled said ghetto and with our armies out you guys waved us. Did we complain about it? Sure we did not. But it's funny that your buddies tag up hostile for the same reason before they even did any retal on that ghetto yet you think your wave was fine and not into hostile. We took the loss and whored back up.

It seems you simply cannot accept that a new kid on the block is taking your limelight, so you act like any has-been --> you turn into a spiteful caricature of your former self, lean on has-been glory in an attempt to sound relevant to these discussions. In fact I would argue that none of your achievements are noteworthy because each single age you've had any success you were carried by superior squads. You always choose the road of least resistance. Since Pyro wasn't good enough for you, you let it disband and you jumped the FS bandwagon. If you don't get your way, you simply wave the "let's GB the baddies" card.

Thing is, we don't fall for that **** anymore. I'm proud to see 3 former warring KDs in the top 6 now duking it out with the established top, and I encourage others to try their luck next as well. The server has grown tired of established power-play entitled %$*(@s like you.

There, now go chew on that, and if you cannot swallow it, add some of your favourite scotch.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    I don't play in either kd but I think bottomfeeding is a really lame excuse for a dealbreak.

There's ways to get revenge within a baseline expectation of fair play. All this stunt will accomplish is blackballing the dealbreaking kingdom from future wars/diplo. The game has a small playerbase with long memories. This is the kind of thing that gets future wars hit into until the dealbreaking kd disbands.
    Yeah so why don't all the smaller Kingdoms just bend over and give the top top what they want, all the time. And if they complain or do something out of the imaginary boundaries but within the game rules we will just gangup on them.

Sir Postalot
    You're right, multiple, ruthless bottomfeeding waves, every age for the last few ages isn't cool as is ignoring msgs from the leaders of the bottomded KD isn't cool as well.

You're right again, they aren't going to get away with it. :)

Two in a row, thats like a combo.
    No idea of your history, I've never ruthlessly bottomfed someone. But there are tons of ways to get revenge other than a 1 vs 3 dealbreak. Just war em OOP and stay in war for a month 50% NW range will never happen. Can war for 3 months to stall. Or stay small and rob them before every war they have. I've been in the top plenty, though. Pandas has never had any great acre transfer of note that would indicate some ruthless bottomfeeding to affect the top, so I'd imagine you're exaggerating and simply trying to justify not wanting to lose a war or to give some acres a week from now when your CF is up.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-08-2016 at 22:46.

Thread Information