Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks flogger also.

Do you (flogger) think you could have been a bit more "assertive" at the time?

It did seem to me, that as you said, it would have been more in your style to farm out Pew Pew and then split the land with Ama and have 1vs2..

Hindsight is 20/20 though and it is more interesting too gather all the different thoughts at the time though.

Appreciate the answers.

I'd appreciate Anri's thoughts too.

I doubt Pet will speak. Shame , as I used to enjoy him speaking as Pet and Persian were the highest players who ever spammed the stray forum.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Thanks flogger also.

Do you (flogger) think you could have been a bit more "assertive" at the time?

It did seem to me, that as you said, it would have been more in your style to farm out Pew Pew and then split the land with Ama and have 1vs2..

Hindsight is 20/20 though and it is more interesting too gather all the different thoughts at the time though.

Appreciate the answers.

I'd appreciate Anri's thoughts too.

I doubt Pet will speak. Shame , as I used to enjoy him speaking as Pet and Persian were the highest players who ever spammed the stray forum.
    I don't like being "assertive", I like just getting along with everyone. The main issue is most people when they are towards the top will do anything to win that particular age. They'll throw everything out the window and think short-sighted. that's why most people in the top end up making enemies quickly. whereas if you don't think short sighted and piss people off, you'll win 1 out of every 3 or 4 ages just by sheer luck or things breaking your way.

Forum Addict
    donate

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    donate
    *idly notes new wave finder functionality*

:p

Or I assume this is why this is happening. =]

Til valhall!!!

Jesters are trash and will always be trash. Don't act like this is the first time you've DB, you guys do it all the time. You are with out a doubt the least honorable kingdom left in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Jesters are trash and will always be trash. Don't act like this is the first time you've DB, you guys do it all the time. You are with out a doubt the least honorable kingdom left in the game.
    Aaaw that means a lot to me, no one has been this nice to us on the forums for months :D <3

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Aaaw that means a lot to me, no one has been this nice to us on the forums for months :D <3
    I take it that you xlogged the accounts you have in the forum and forgot where you type from?:))

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I take it that you xlogged the accounts you have in the forum and forgot where you type from?:))
    lol

Post Demon
    Its hard for him to keep track of all the accounts he has :/

I like to post
    No, I simply said it meant a lot to me that he didn't think WE were the least honorable ^^

#lackofhumour

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Bart, are you leading 3 kingdoms now?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Til valhall!!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Still sore from the whooping we gave you a few ages back? :)

Sir Postalot
    btw, dealbreaking is bull****, as it was when bart did it last age. How he was allowed to stay around? no idea. stupid decision by emeriti and the kd BB merged with. If pandas wants my help on this kd, I told vir just to ask.

I'd hope emeriti would realize they were 20k behind and BB tends to want to slack, and both should just stop what they're doing and just reset the lead pandas had before the dealbreak, and not try and take advantage. If y'all wanna GB bart for being a douche when you're done, I'm down with that too.

these kds need to know that this **** isn't cool and they aren't going to get away with it. It's fine spending 1 age that one kd had a big lead letting them know that. I'm sure by Yr8 pandas will give them a fair enough war if they want to win as thanks. But as long as every kingdom just has the mentality of "oh look, pandas, FS got ****ed, this helps us out this age" then the donks that should be GB'd are just going to get more power.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-08-2016 at 22:26.

Thread Information