Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Isn't that what you have been doing all your life mirana ? Pointing everything bad going on to protector because of some old petty grudge several years ago. And everything CR says is absolute truth to you. to quote you from another thread, even a 'speculation' is to be taken as a truth. Zauper could very well say that Earth is flat and I bet you'll believe it and possibly even give up your kids to defend the claim.

This is the level of crusade you are on, and there is little salvation from there, so why not let us talk facts instead of flinging **** sandwiches and hoping it lands somewhere?

Let me try this to see if you get why a cap was suggested, answer these;

1) Do you know (or remotely able to estimate) what is the current explore pool on 42/Notpandas right now ?

2) Is it wrong to to want to root for a better circumstance/"even ground" which Sparta and 42/Notpanda will meet ? (after dealing with a 10day db conflict)

3) Do you know the CF expiration dates between the top5 kingdom and its implications ?

4) Do you understand why Bart felt it is justified that Sparta NEEDS to farm 42/Notpanda to keep the race going ?

5) Do you understand the effect of Sparta (likely) farming 42/Notpands will mean in the short term for the rest (positioning wise) ?

I am guessing the answering is probably "no" or perhaps some very misguided understanding just as you had about how big kingdoms grow to their size; as demonstrated in http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...7#post15393977

How about you explain out loud for everyone here how do you think whoring is accomplished and explain "whore caps" (have you even heard of this term?) and its calculations for everyone to proof you're at least qualified to be flinging accusations of ill-will. (after you are done asking around for the first time in 10+ years, then look at Sparta's kingdom page, then look at 42/Notpanda kingdom page, and rethink the questions I listed above. And just sit there and think everything through before you attempt to make any malignant comment on this subject again.
    pwned..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I find it a bit weird to point fingers and use assumptions as facts, if Bart is truly the puppet master where is the proof?

I agree it looks dodgy as hell, from what i can read but once again people jump to their own conclusions without proof or at least proof posted, would be good to see some of it?
    People know very well that they cannot use inductive reasoning as evidence for actions, which is why there aren't any.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    pwned..
    You shouldn't pile on.

@ astron.

And astron should edit his comments referring to her children. It's classless. Intellect hasn't yielded the patience only wisdom can.
    Be kind and rewind ;-) your comments. It'll earn you class points back.

I'm not against you, just be cool like Fonzy. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Strat0castle= the voice of reason.

Scribe
    first astron should learn to read :) that would be a good start. maybe not taking statements out of context would be the next.

I'll say it again just because you missed it... I wasn't pointing at BB at all. Maybe that was my mistake because clearly I hit a nerve or something.

p.s. I totally stand by my opinion that Zauper is the most fair player in the top. Disagree with me if you want but I think you'll be hard pressed to find too many that won't agree with me.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    You shouldn't pile on.

@ astron.

And astron should edit his comments referring to her children. It's classless. Intellect hasn't yielded the patience only wisdom can.
    Be kind and rewind ;-) your comments. It'll earn you class points back.

I'm not against you, just be cool like Fonzy. Thank you.
    it's okay...class isn't his thing

Forum Addict
    You shouldn't pile on.
    not like i approved of his comments, it was definitely a fun read though, lol..

Post Fiend
    Your apology had best been sincere or this is going to hurt. You can't straddle the fence wrapped in razor tape.
    It is sincere since we came to a deal just now between all of the Kingdoms involved.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    it's okay...class isn't his thing
    Yea class just isn't my thing with you just as intellect and reasoning isn't yours when dealing with anyone other than Zauper. It's a pity you chose the path of crusade rather than friendship as very clearly seen on your last 210 post history even after I tried to make peace with you several times.

I'll ask again just because you missed it... I still haven't got a response from you on my very direct questions. How about answering some of those uncomfortable questions yourself? Oh right, oops, I guess one just slipped out. Sorry, not sorry.

p.s. I totally stand by my opinion that Zauper is the most fair player in the top. Disagree with me if you want but I think you'll be hard pressed to find too many that won't agree with me.
    Pointing out your blatant biasness is to bring in the question on "what is your agenda behind the attacks for the last several years ?" And, strawman argument. But sure, I'll try it your way.

I am sure I'll be hard pressed to find too many that actually agree with you on most of the things you say / accusations you put-fourth. Does this mean anything ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    not like i approved of his comments, it was definitely a fun read though, lol..
    I thought you had my back !! Feyrplay buddies right ? :'(

Not trying to imply anything, just like Goodwitch hasn't tried to imply anything for the last month or two.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Yea class just isn't my thing with you just as intellect and reasoning isn't yours when dealing with anyone other than Zauper. It's a pity you chose the path of crusade rather than friendship as very clearly seen on your last 210 post history even after I tried to make peace with you several times.

I'll ask again just because you missed it... I still haven't got a response from you on my very direct questions. How about answering some of those uncomfortable questions yourself? Oh right, oops, I guess one just slipped out. Sorry, not sorry.

Pointing out your blatant biasness is to bring in the question on "what is your agenda behind the attacks for the last several years ?" And, strawman argument. But sure, I'll try it your way.

I am sure I'll be hard pressed to find too many that actually agree with you on most of the things you say / accusations you put-fourth. Does this mean anything ?
    I am not going to teach you about whoring tactics. If you have questions ask Protector. We may have our differences but I know he knows how.

on the subject of this thread....whodunnit?

Regular
    on the subject of this thread....whodunnit?
    The conspiracies are a lot more fun than the truth.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The conspiracies are a lot more fun than the truth.
    And they can be bent at will to fit in the made up plot...

Post Demon
    Matija made me laugh so hard

Thread Information