Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

What proof are needed? We got no proof, all we got are logs with marve saying they had to db us because we were to big and that we would notice sparta, when i asked how he knew we would notice sparta he said it was because our cf was coming up.. When i asked him how he knew that he replied "Dude we are allies".

He also said "but sparta ofc have nothing to do with this".. The only thing that would be a 100% proof is someone saying "yes we did this because of xx told us to" and i doubt that will show up, the timeline of events combined with jesters claiming that they are allied with sparta is what made people think there might be something more to this then just one random kd thinking another random kd is to big and there for a db need to happen to save bart from having to fight in a bad position.

The biggest issue is about being tired as fk from such a long conflict, and then there is ofc other problems which comes from warring so long and getting vultured. If we just had 3-5 days extra it would help to recharge.. All established "top" kds understod and respect the situation.

It dont really matter who the plotter is or not, but its pretty obvious who try to gain on the situation and who dont.

Edit: then its ofc all those posts that were in the warforum.. Dont know if that came from LS or not though..
    Last edited by vir; 06-09-2016 at 19:57.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Edit: then its ofc all those posts that were in the warforum.. Dont know if that came from LS or not though..
    Jank was the only LS posting in the War Forums and marve wasn't LS.

Needs to get out more
    This is essentially Elits point about alliances: that in a true alliance noone has to be told to do something, they know what triggers what action. I do the same at a province to kingdom level. Since I don't use external chat I instinctively react to the situation.

Apart from these assumption is the fact that there was a db.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    All established "top" kds understod and respect the situation.
    The sooner nonpandas and everybody else realize and acknowledges just what level of toxic and ****play bart is the better.
    Hes pulling this crap every single age for a while now, only difference is his ambitions grew and so did chart positioned of the shiplayed kd's.
    Admited cheating, farmouts via multies, dealbreaks left and right.

Even now he plays in one kd, makes decisions for second (sparta) and what pretty much everybody realizes manipulates 3rd (jesters) to do his bidding.
    As long as everyone just giggles at misfortune of their competitors and tries to profit from it ... which seems to be recurring theme ... he will keep it up.
    Its remarkable other kd's are willing to let is slide

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Jank was the only LS posting in the War Forums and marve wasn't LS.
    And all of my comments were clean and polite as I don't insult people even when they insult me.

Post Fiend
    marve saying .
    Marve can say what he wants cause he isn't in the LS and none of our regular players represent the offical stance of the Kingdom. He is a player that joined us at the start of this age so he is clueless as what happened last age to us and the ages before.

I like to post
    What proof are needed? We got no proof, all we got are logs with marve saying they had to db us because we were to big and that we would notice sparta, when i asked how he knew we would notice sparta he said it was because our cf was coming up.. When i asked him how he knew that he replied "Dude we are allies".

He also said "but sparta ofc have nothing to do with this".. The only thing that would be a 100% proof is someone saying "yes we did this because of xx told us to" and i doubt that will show up, the timeline of events combined with jesters claiming that they are allied with sparta is what made people think there might be something more to this then just one random kd thinking another random kd is to big and there for a db need to happen to save bart from having to fight in a bad position.

The biggest issue is about being tired as fk from such a long conflict, and then there is ofc other problems which comes from warring so long and getting vultured. If we just had 3-5 days extra it would help to recharge.. All established "top" kds understod and respect the situation.

It dont really matter who the plotter is or not, but its pretty obvious who try to gain on the situation and who dont.

I'm never very secretive about stuff? I think CR, Emeriti and BB know most of ours CFs. Simply because I don't care and I have great confidence that my KD will overcome any obstacle. Just because you treat your diplo as state-secrets doesn't mean I do.

I don't know who Marve is really, all I know he was a recent recruit that used to play with Protector in the past? I mean, let's for the sake of argument say that Jesters is lying, and they did intentionally DB to block for us. That still doesn't mean I incited them or ordered them or have any say in what they do.

However Jesters seem to have other reasons, so ...

If you guys are really mad about me about joining a second kingdom because I couldn't bare to kick out 6-7 of my longest serving members who couldn't keep up with what's required at a top-whoring KD, I'm losing my faith in humanity.

I don't think thats the issue Bart, it seems from the posts here the issue is you pull strings and overlap the respective 2/3 kingdoms interests in working as 1, seen by Sparta's recent war, which the "big" ones farmed the top off, into hostile before Sparta declared.

You lead Sparta but refer to other kingdom as "us" too in your posts, the question is are you multi'ing or moving back and forward between them?

Surely you can see that looking bad?

Cita is correct, only reason they have let it slide at the top is their unwillingness to risk their own when not all wishes to join in to deal with the issue, from the posts here about FS vs Sparta last age with the dealbreak, would have been dealt with if it had been later in the age, the excuse to dealbreak was pretty weak even if the threat was given.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 06-09-2016 at 20:48.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I like to post
    Everyone always says the problem in this game is a lack of leaders and leadership. I am currently providing leadership to 2 KDs in completely different tiers, basically catering for the "fun" of 49 players! My leadership in Sparta is limited to HR and meta. In other words, I decide who does what, who holds authority over what, I'm not doing any of the real work myself. I also take care of the top diplo since I simply know these people better than my guys. I would also do a great injustice to all the other top-monarchs by not allowing them the pleasure of doing diplo with yours truly!

The other KD is a combination of a 17-province ghetto who weren't even in top 100 last age and the addition of a few Spartans. We lost our two first wars but we're having fun and people are slowly getting better. It's a process though yet I insisted to measure up against proper 25-prov KDs right away rather than settling for easier wars. The players are getting better, some are even experimenting with homes-pumps already. It's so great to see that a KD deemed "trash-tier" actually has quite a bit of skill if it is recognized and used well. I guarantee that with my current level of knowledge I could turn any malfunctioning KD into a success + fun experience in a matter of weeks.

The situation you refer to wasn't exactly like that. Spartans was simply waving for land every 12 hours, and at one stage they waved said KD. A day later or so I sent out messages from the ghetto to like 5 KDs that were in range. One of them responded with a wave on us (turned out to be the guys Sparta waved the day before). We had some chats and we decided to just give it a go and see where we end up!

Postaholic
    Well... I could say a lot on this matter. Instead I will gaze with fond memories at the kingdom tag on Sparta.
    And people thought we were allies or something. Pfft.

Im referring to the KD that waved Sparta and before Sparta declared, the top tier KD picked off the top of the KD waving Sparta for war, thats not fair warring thats an attempt to create an advantage to avoid losing/ruin enemies UBs/near UBs.

Its good that you help but i doubt thats the idea/thought people had in mind when saying there was a lack of leaders. Personally i don't see any problems with it apart from what i started above or if Sparta decide to farm out/pass acres on to the top tier KD you control.

So which is Sparta? the top tier or the war tier? or is it simply both?

Panthira that could easily just be you passing acres on to top tier for their hostile vs non-Panda?
    Last edited by Aranfein; 06-09-2016 at 21:48.

Postaholic
    Haha me? You obv know nothing about me. That's fine.

Eta: there is a reason they had to tag that, and it wasn't as if they wanted my name on their kingdom.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Im referring to the KD that waved Sparta and before Sparta declared, the top tier KD picked off the top of the KD waving Sparta for war, thats not fair warring thats an attempt to create an advantage to avoid losing/ruin enemies UBs/near UBs.
    I just told you the exact situation -_- said KD is a known KD with various forum users amongst their ranks. You really think they wouldn't throw a fit in here if it we ****played them? I'll repeat the process once more.

1. Sparta waves for land every 12 hours. During one of these waves KD X is waved.
    2. 1-2 days later Sanctus messages KDs around them asking for war, KD X being one of them.
    3. KD X decides to respond to the message with a wave.
    4. Sanctus decides to war KD X and is destroyed in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    So which is Sparta? the top tier or the war tier? or is it simply both?
    Te top-tier is the old Sparta shell with about 16-17 from last age and some additions. The small one is Sanctus shell filled up with 7ish Spartans including me. I am very fond of my 8-9 hours sleep a day, so I do not have the commitment it takes to do full-time uto as is requested in Sparta.

Panthira it was not an accusation... It was me saying what it could look like with you adding "people thought we were allies". I don't need to know anything about you thank you, nor do i wish to.

Thanks Bart, I was not aware who they were or if they enjoyed the hits, i was merely pointing out that for others it all looks dodgy as you lead both.

Post Fiend
    Oh you mean marve who joined up this age... feed the KD lies and other false information the left the KD to join another after deleting one of the biggest provs on the server... yes very valid information.

Thread Information