Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Scribe
    and the plot thickens...

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    Oh you mean marve who joined up this age... feed the KD lies and other false information the left the KD to join another after deleting one of the biggest provs on the server... yes very valid information.
    A wild guess, he joined Spartans?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    nvm...
    Last edited by Slayerviper; 07-09-2016 at 17:40. Reason: not relevant

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    A wild guess, he joined Spartans?
    Shouldn't you be busy creating multis to raze into our war and inciting other KDs to FSU us?

Edit: some simple SNs on Sparta's news would've shown we have had 0 personnel change this age.

You're really getting desperate Anri, I like to see you this way!

Veteran
    Bart when you reference "your" kingdom you need to begin clarifying which one you mean for us, it is very hard to keep up these days.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Bart when you reference "your" kingdom you need to begin clarifying which one you mean for us, it is very hard to keep up these days.
    oh snap

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Shouldn't you be busy creating multis to raze into our war and inciting other KDs to FSU us?

Edit: some simple SNs on Sparta's news would've shown we have had 0 personnel change this age.

You're really getting desperate Anri, I like to see you this way!
    Why would i be busy creating multies to hit into wars. Talk about grasping for straws. I have a life and one account is more then enough for me, plus i hate cheaters and will always do. All games is about winning legit, this age crown race is already tainted by your BS.

I am to lazy to get SN plus i said its a wild guess.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Sparta will always be my real home. It is my KD and I built it. I don't see what the problem is. Various people who led in Pandas/Simians run their own KDs (Calle/Chyrus). I don't have an issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Why would i be busy creating multies to hit into wars. Talk about grasping for straws. I have a life and one account is more then enough for me, plus i hate cheaters and will always do. All games is about winning legit, this age crown race is already tainted by your BS.

I am to lazy to get SN plus i said its a wild guess.
    What BS? The BS you just a sentence before called a wild guess?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    and the plot thickens...
    and it's only page 63. :)

all this pointing fingers at bart and not one finds it interesting that Protector suggest a cap for 42?
    And under the premise of keeping it more fair for spartans?
    On IRC you're telling me that you think Emeriti is behind it and now you're pointing at me?

I'll say it again just because you missed it... I wasn't pointing at BB at all. Maybe that was my mistake because clearly I hit a nerve or something.
    You're saying you find it interesting that I suggested a cap for Panda but everyone is pointing fingers at bart. In other words you're saying people should look at me and not bart because I suggested a cap?
    FWIW I suggested the cap to bart so they couldn't take advantage and instead of having 6 days they'd get 8. Likely still not enough to catch up gc and certainly not enough to get their wizards up.

Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Marve can say what he wants cause he isn't in the LS and none of our regular players represent the offical stance of the Kingdom. He is a player that joined us at the start of this age so he is clueless as what happened last age to us and the ages before.
    Yet you let him make the call to dealbreak or not. :p (or at least thats what you lot said on IRC the other day)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You're saying you find it interesting that I suggested a cap for Panda but everyone is pointing fingers at bart. In other words you're saying people should look at me and not bart because I suggested a cap?
    FWIW I suggested the cap to bart so they couldn't take advantage and instead of having 6 days they'd get 8. Likely still not enough to catch up gc and certainly not enough to get their wizards up.
    We never said Pandas shouldn't get more time, we just prefer to let them have it after our war!

Scribe
    protector at first I just asked who would benefit most from a cap on 42...which clearly wasn't BB. But then your lot got all defensive and started wildly pointing fingers at spartans. I didn't suspect y'all. Not till all this happened. I still don't think it's for BB but as much derailing as y'all do maybe you are doing someone else's bidding.Or it's just a convenience.

p.s. i also dont think bart is innocent and plays by the rules all the time. But i am not about to call for action on him unless there is a valid reason. The same reason I didn't accuse anyone because there is a lack of proof. but asking questions i was hoping between everyone we could find some truth and maybe proof.

I made it to page 3. Summary is that Anry royally ****ed Elit right? We all knew that already though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Sparta will always be my real home. It is my KD and I built it. I don't see what the problem is. Various people who led in Pandas/Simians run their own KDs (Calle/Chyrus). I don't have an issue with that.
    To be fair there is a difference. I believe you posted that you actually lead both kingdoms, even if in a way where you aren't directly involved with everything. I've tried to distance myself from the KD that is Pandas/42 as there's a short list of people playing there who I even know, and an even shorter one of people that I like. It's a completely different KD from the one that I was a part of.

Note that I'm not taking sides on any argument as I don't even know what the overall point here is. I just don't think it's entirely appropriate to compare our situations.

Thread Information