Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: omg omg omg panda what?!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    protector at first I just asked who would benefit most from a cap on 42...which clearly wasn't BB. But then your lot got all defensive and started wildly pointing fingers at spartans. I didn't suspect y'all. Not till all this happened. I still don't think it's for BB but as much derailing as y'all do maybe you are doing someone else's bidding.Or it's just a convenience.

p.s. i also dont think bart is innocent and plays by the rules all the time. But i am not about to call for action on him unless there is a valid reason. The same reason I didn't accuse anyone because there is a lack of proof. but asking questions i was hoping between everyone we could find some truth and maybe proof.
    How about you stop dodging my previous questions ? I promise to hold your hands through a lesson of deductive reasoning if you have any wish to take this discussion any deeper than wild accusations and start looking at why kingdoms make the moves the way they do.

You're trying to stir up conspiracies and perhaps it is your intentions that should be questioned as for who are you trying to help or frame by doing that.

"i am not about to call for action on him" - lol whois gonna back you up on that ? Oh hey Bart, looks like Spartan were not actioned and it was all by mirana's grace! Your signature mate, now you suddenly owe her one.

You claim to seek truth and proof but all you are doing is flinging **** everywhere and hoping it lands on something good, and if any truth does come to light, you'll start posting "I told you so". I am not sure if this plan of yours is any good; we've all been playing this far too long to not smell it coming from miles away.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    How about you stop dodging my previous questions ? I promise to hold your hands through a lesson of deductive reasoning if you have any wish to take this discussion any deeper than wild accusations and start looking at why kingdoms make the moves the way they do.

You're trying to stir up conspiracies and perhaps it is your intentions that should be questioned as for who are you trying to help or frame by doing that.

"i am not about to call for action on him" - lol whois gonna back you up on that ? Oh hey Bart, looks like Spartan were not actioned and it was all by mirana's grace! Your signature mate, now you suddenly owe her one.

You claim to seek truth and proof but all you are doing is flinging **** everywhere and hoping it lands on something good, and if any truth does come to light, you'll start posting "I told you so". I am not sure if this plan of yours is any good; we've all been playing this far too long to not smell it coming from miles away.
    astron , just because I refused to trade my honor for your land doesn't make me hate you apparently you took it harder than I thought though. one age in protectors back pocket(as in learning from protector) and you think you have all the answers...well you don't. for example you have no earthly idea why jesters deal broke 42,who everyone calls Pandas or simians.

Enthusiast
    astron , just because I refused to trade my honor for your land doesn't make me hate you apparently you took it harder than I thought though. one age in protectors back pocket(as in learning from protector) and you think you have all the answers...well you don't. for example you have no earthly idea why jesters deal broke 42,who everyone calls Pandas or simians.
    The only thing I did was to come to you to make peace and to secure a CF, you pretty much **** all over it by saying you're not gonna CF and will retal all hits whoever it is. You then proceed to farm out to wSk last age and CF them without a single retal, okay. When I asked you about it you said you were no longer leading and have zero influence left in leadership to make any good of your words. We proceed to talk to your then-monarch and got a CF off the bat immediately and left things as that.

Now you are saying I offered to give you land in exchange for honor ? What the hell are you smoking? giving you land = losing honor, anon takes honor as well. Why would I ever propose such a thing ? Yet again, you have demonstrated your inept and makes me wonder why are you still trying to poke into a matter you have little understanding of, and yet not seek clarification before posting.

It will interest me to wonder why do you think I have no earthly idea why Jesters dealbroke and yet you are not providing any hard empirical evidence to show that you have a rock-solid knowledge. All you think is that Jesters are being puppets to someone, and I beg to differ, but that's not why I'm coming at you; I am coming at you because you are being an ass towards my kingdom by **** flinging and attempting to rile up conspiracy theories.

In 1 single post you have yet again added 2 more items to your already long list of "things mirana misunderstood". I think I'm happy that I'm constantly learning, unlike you who have halted any intellectual pursuit as evident from you dodging every questions I've asked.

It is very clear who is the master you serve, and I can see that are doing everything you can as to defame every kingdom out there, except CR, but I'm sure this is a 1sided effort from your side. The day you stop flinging bs towards my KD is the time you'll find me off your back.

Scribe
    The only thing I did was to come to you to make peace and to secure a CF, you pretty much **** all over it by saying you're not gonna CF and will retal all hits whoever it is. You then proceed to farm out to wSk last age and CF them without a single retal, okay. When I asked you about it you said you were no longer leading and have zero influence left in leadership to make any good of your words. We proceed to talk to your then-monarch and got a CF off the bat immediately and left things as that.

Now you are saying I offered to give you land in exchange for honor ? What the hell are you smoking? giving you land = losing honor, anon takes honor as well. Why would I ever propose such a thing ? Yet again, you have demonstrated your inept and makes me wonder why are you still trying to poke into a matter you have little understanding of, and yet not seek clarification before posting.

It will interest me to wonder why do you think I have no earthly idea why Jesters dealbroke and yet you are not providing any hard empirical evidence to show that you have a rock-solid knowledge. All you think is that Jesters are being puppets to someone, and I beg to differ, but that's not why I'm coming at you; I am coming at you because you are being an ass towards my kingdom by **** flinging and attempting to rile up conspiracy theories.

In 1 single post you have yet again added 2 more items to your already long list of "things mirana misunderstood". I think I'm happy that I'm constantly learning, unlike you who have halted any intellectual pursuit as evident from you dodging every questions I've asked.

It is very clear who is the master you serve, and I can see that are doing everything you can as to defame every kingdom out there, except CR, but I'm sure this is a 1sided effort from your side. The day you stop flinging bs towards my KD is the time you'll find me off your back.
    you are right , I was mistaken...you offered gold for honor. I don't usually share logs but if you insist :) (passive aggressive smile)

[11:39] <astron> anyway i just wanna put across, i'm looking for some honor and we got tons of gc to give away
    [11:39] <mirana> hard to have a decent age if you constantly get doubled etc
    [11:39] <astron> would you be interested in some form trade ?
    [11:39] <mirana> no thanks
    [11:40] <mirana> i have no illusions that we'll get to keep honor but i'd rather lose it in a fight
    [11:40] <mirana> we are hoping to war one more time
    [11:41] <astron> alright that's cool
    [11:41] <astron> if you want i could pay you the gc upfront now once u exit eowcf
    [11:41] <astron> and we get like 1k honor or something off u EoA
    [11:41] <astron> after ur last war
    [11:42] <astron> i dont mind getting the honor 3 weeks later :P

now can we get back to 42 vs Jesters?
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 08-09-2016 at 05:17. Reason: redhead moment

Regular
    omfg, who cares. Close this sh*t.

Enthusiast
    now can we get back to 42 vs Jesters?
    How about the part where you eternally condemned Protector because you believe he organised and led the GB on your kingdom some ages ago ? While you're at it, why not share the part I too, tried to offer friendship and to mend relations which you rejected BECAUSE as long as Protector exist, you do not believe he will ever do anything right and just?

Your opinions on the matter are biased and your attempt to derail 42vsJesters into us behind something/doing someone else's bidding, is obvious that you are on a crusade to jump FS and us at every opportunity possible over a past grudge, its just a little grotesque that you would try to derail this to hint that we are up to anything.

Yes we can get back to 42vsJesters after you have answered my questions from earlier and demonstrate that you possess sufficient knowledge about the matter (because you aren't asking questions, you are throwing accusations and speculations).

Oh and, also you might wanna answer me on how pulling a "you know nothing" on me is even justified considering you have no evidences to support your speculations AND have only been speaking to others in private, trying to pin this on Emeriti.

It is really not my fault when you choose jihad over friendship and now things blow up (no pun intended) because someone finally decides to call you out on it. I have had decent and a rather nice relations with you since my OS days, but I see you choose to throw that all away in your crusade against Protector and I will not stand for that.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    How about the part where you eternally condemned Protector because you believe he organised and led the GB on your kingdom some ages ago ? While you're at it, why not share the part I too, tried to offer friendship and to mend relations which you rejected BECAUSE as long as Protector exist, you do not believe he will ever do anything right and just?

Your opinions on the matter are biased and your attempt to derail 42vsJesters into us behind something/doing someone else's bidding, is obvious that you are on a crusade to jump FS and us at every opportunity possible over a past grudge, its just a little grotesque that you would try to derail this to hint that we are up to anything.

Yes we can get back to 42vsJesters after you have answered my questions from earlier and demonstrate that you possess sufficient knowledge about the matter (because you aren't asking questions, you are throwing accusations and speculations).

Oh and, also you might wanna answer me on how pulling a "you know nothing" on me is even justified considering you have no evidences to support your speculations AND have only been speaking to others in private, trying to pin this on Emeriti.

It is really not my fault when you choose jihad over friendship and now things blow up (no pun intended) because someone finally decides to call you out on it. I have had decent and a rather nice relations with you since my OS days, but I see you choose to throw that all away in your crusade against Protector and I will not stand for that.
    you are attempting to reason with someone who gave us button with +70 points vs 40, got declared and farmed, and instead of admitting greed and failure to grasp declaration mechanics, blamed us for bullying them by making half amount of hits they made on us.. good luck!

Scribe

Question

Oh dear, what happened not pandas?

Thread Information