Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 provs VS 22 provs. Interesting?

Postaholic

12 provs VS 22 provs. Interesting?

WAR recently started. Size on one side. Province count on the other side...

Handled properly, a clear ww for 1 kingdom.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Enthusiast
    sounds interesting. I better go check the war charts and see!
    All hail Bart of Farta

Post Demon
    how can that ever be interesting, the 12 province kingdom should never have engaged a 22 province one and if it was the 22 province one that started it, that just seems like a low move.

With 22 provinces you have way more uniques and ops, you can even bounce wave, while the other can hardly chain at all.

Regular
    Yes

yeah it was interesting

yeah it was interesting

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    how can that ever be interesting, the 12 province kingdom should never have engaged a 22 province one and if it was the 22 province one that started it, that just seems like a low move.

With 22 provinces you have way more uniques and ops, you can even bounce wave, while the other can hardly chain at all.
    Of course it's not interesting. It was a free war win that was given.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Of course it's not interesting. It was a free war win that was given.
    So now what do we do? - Sigh

It occurs to me I've defeated trillions of hamburgers but in the end their superior numbers will sink me.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 29-08-2016 at 23:05.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    12 Prov KD was messing with the top's Cow's.. probably needed an escape, though it didn't work out all that well since they lost one of their top Orcs during the war..

Scribe
    orcs are a heck of a lot easier to replace than a cow

It's probably all staged, somewhat anyway.
    They hit us 5x, threaten with razes and when we tell them go ahead and raze, they get cold feet. A few hours before we would start farming, they run into war.

March 8 of YR2 PassiveAggressiveEggplant(##:##) attacked and abducted scientists from C3PO(##:##).
    March 8 of YR2 I am a dork(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 40 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 I am a dork(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 35 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 I am a dork(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 30 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 Whats in the box(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 26 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 Whats in the box(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 23 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 Whats in the box(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 20 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR2 Whats in the box(##:##) invaded Roasted peppers(##:##) and razed 17 acres of land.
    March 9 of YR2 RoughKale(##:##) attempted to invade Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 9 of YR2 Lame reference(##:##) attempted to invade Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 9 of YR2 confused tomato(##:##) attempted to invade Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 9 of YR2 confused tomato(##:##) attempted to invade Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 11 of YR2 An unknown province from WARRR STFO(##:##) invaded Under Velvet Sky(##:##) and captured 91 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR2 WARRR STFO(##:##) has declared WAR with our kingdom!
    March 12 of YR2 denniszai(##:##) razed 580 acres of Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 12 of YR2 The Naughty Jagung(##:##) razed 649 acres of Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 13 of YR2 WARRR STFO(##:##) has begun a Gold Dragon project against us!
    March 14 of YR2 Farmer joe(##:##) captured 58 acres of land from Granada(##:##).
    March 14 of YR2 Farmer joe(##:##) killed 3,857 people within Granada(##:##).
    March 14 of YR2 Farmer joe(##:##) killed 2,939 people within Granada(##:##).
    March 14 of YR2 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at WARRR STFO(##:##).
    March 15 of YR2 Multiple purpose cucumber(##:##) razed 855 acres of Farmer joe(##:##).
    March 15 of YR2 Transponder(##:##) razed 621 acres of Whats in the box(##:##).
    March 16 of YR2 I am a dork has sent an aid shipment to Whats in the box.
    March 16 of YR2 I am a dork has sent an aid shipment to Whats in the box.
    March 16 of YR2 chop suey(##:##) razed 599 acres of Whats in the box(##:##).

Of course they sacrificed Whats in the box,, the guy had 330 thieves on 2500+ acres. We had already NSed a number of his troops from fort and would have NSed whatever was left.
    Coincidally their bottom dwarf, I am a dork, explored half his land just before war was declared.

Farmer joe got razed, something which didn't cost him acres since in war it just destroys buildings.
    I think the whole war was staged between a few provinces, just that not their whole kingdoms were involved.

are you just unhappy you didn't get to farm them?

I like to post
    This KD hit our banks a few hours before FS waved us. Coincidence?

Post Fiend
    They just got Mehul'ed.. *ahem* I mean Bishop'd :P

No surprise lol.

January 21 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Farmer joe (##:##) and crushed it.
    January 21 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Whats in the box (##:##) and crushed it.
    January 21 of YR3 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province I am a dork (##:##) and crushed it.

Shouldn't the ones who razed them to give them GBP in war be punished too? Those are like premeditated hits in war by both sides... Well, I guess no proof of that?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information