Thread: Freekstyle vs Royal Titans(?)

Freekstyle vs Royal Titans(?)

I see someone was ballsy (or suicidal enough?) to accept a war vs a pumped FS?

According to CE its decently even after first wave. Orcs hammering orcs with anon and a few UDs cruising around in the mix.

FS got a wall of 10 faeries as they usually do. Curious about personality spread there?
    Royal Titans seems to have a little bit of everything. 2 dorfs who havent hit (t/ms?), 4 faes and 4 elves. Curious about personality spread there too?

FS seem to have all their Faes safe while Royal Titans have some smaller t/ms who I assume can be broke at will. So 10 vs 10 t/ms with UB advantage for FS, and 15 vs 15 attackers (12 orcs 3 UDs vs 11 orcs 4 UDs) who I guess all will get creamed badly. Judging by floggers post in Emeriti vs Green thread FS will try to catch as many orcs/uds as they can troops home and wear their offense out that way? Can Royal Titans counter snipe? Must be some thrilling seconds there for people when armies come home. The one that sleep the most lose?

Must be a fun war!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Certainly sounds fun. Give a guy a chance though, if Royal Titans can figure out part of the puzzle. I know I've contemplated an approach vs FS, but it's all theories till you execute.

Fair advice to RT; don't wait for some boss to give orders. You know the drill, just keep it in your wheelhouse. Button up and enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Nice to see new kd's competing at the top end of the charts... who leads Royal Titan?

I'm curious who Royal Titans are as well. Any sign? How's the war going?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    Just looking at nw and FS won(?). Just noticed their nwpa is eowcfstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    Looked like a close war at first but then it went lopsided
    Last edited by baka; 31-08-2016 at 07:26.

Thread Information