Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best race in Utopia

Best race in Utopia

So here I am a veteran player convinced that the dwarf sheppard combo was the best combo of all the races and personalities. I've managed to consistently grow to 1 million nw by age end with this combo.

Nowwith the intro of a few new races everything has changed,

I now believe dark elfs are by farthe best race and here is why. I had my account killed so started over and just picked dark elf for the fun of it. They can cast spells with 0 towers or runes. Which means from the first day of protection you can cast tree of gold. On the second day of protection I am able to consitently make between 29-35k in gc for a total of 800k in pure gc- still in protection now when my income reaches around 70k a day or about 300-250knw, I will be able to make 1.6 mil gc a day in addition to the 1 mil you normally make, that is a grossly huge advantage over all the other races enough to make up even for the human merchant or any super thief bonuses.

Now why is 8k-1.6 extra gc a day such a huge advantage, I can set a higher draft rate, require less peasants, can put the money into science to increase my efficiency to the point I'm untounchable by similar size provs.
    Even a comparable human merchant would only pull down 1.1 million a day but not 2 million.

Tags: nhạc chuông, animal ringtone
    Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-04-2017 at 04:15.

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    It might be weed, it might be a time warp. Vote for the most terrifying possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It might be weed, it might be a time warp. Vote for the most terrifying possibility.
    A combination of the two.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    I'm going to assume that this is a discussion of the best race ever in the history of uto. Unfortunately, that would be one of the current races from this age or last age, as the base 6 point spec and elite values are the highest they've ever been in uto history. If we are talking about 'average strength', then nothing compares with undead age 23 -- 4 point specs but 6/7 elites (highest elite value that age was 7; dwarves had 7/6 elites, fae had 4/7 elites, the ud elite was clearly the best), plague, no offensive losses, nightmares, tog.. etc.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I'm going to assume that this is a discussion of the best race ever in the history of uto. Unfortunately, that would be one of the current races from this age or last age, as the base 6 point spec and elite values are the highest they've ever been in uto history. If we are talking about 'average strength', then nothing compares with undead age 23 -- 4 point specs but 6/7 elites (highest elite value that age was 7; dwarves had 7/6 elites, fae had 4/7 elites, the ud elite was clearly the best), plague, no offensive losses, nightmares, tog.. etc.
    I dont remember anything more dominant than avians when they had +10 on homes whatever age that was i dun remember ...

However this thread is about which race is the best.
    Dark elves are the best.
    #opRagnarok

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Now it is I guess, it used to be about weed and wormholes.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I dont remember anything more dominant than avians when they had +10 on homes whatever age that was i dun remember ...

Dark elves are the best.
    #opRagnarok
    IIRC, it was only on par, or slightly behind, the full elite dwarves in the teens -- you're probably thinking somewhere in the ~12-16.

avian freaks age 37 or so!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    IIRC, it was only on par, or slightly behind, the full elite dwarves in the teens -- you're probably thinking somewhere in the ~12-16.
    I dont remember which age it was rly ... but they had double pop bonus from homes and ppl ended up at 80+ homes after leetpumps.

I had a lot of fun in a ghetto playing UD/WH. It would have been in the 30's or early 40's. They were super strong, I remember it being the number 1 combo that age and getting nerfed the next age.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Faery is the greatest race in the history of Utopia.

/thread

Scribe
    best race for what? core attackers? TMs? kingdomwide setup? whoring? warring? individual play? most fun?
    so many different answers depending on how you interpret the question.

Post Demon
    Avians is the best Orc second best, mesuring what suited my playing styles since I started playing 15 years ago, did try a few others but generally did not like them.

No zapper, the strongest race ever was human when fame bonuses weren't capped :)

Thread Information