Thread: Looking for a kd that likes to war and not go into fort....

Post Fiend

Looking for a kd that likes to war and not go into fort....

every time someone in another kd that is the same size as ours just asks about a war.This will be the third fort this age and no war yet.

Not sure how this recruiting thing works. I have an existing province, so can I be invited with my current province?

Will provide more details if someone is interested in a very active person, Thanks

Veteran
    I currently have my 25th spot free. I might have room for you. Convince me why I should take you :)

Yes, you can be invited with your current prov. Or you can abandon it to make a new one. What ever option is the best depends on what your future how needs. If you have an attacker prov but a really horrible race/pers combo or are switching roles then you're most likely better off switching. The only reason I can think of for not switching would be you number of scientist. Acres and army can be easily build up to required levels with a bit of aid.

Post Fiend
    I am a dwarf/cleric with 31 scientists, of which 27 are professors. I just made a couple land grabs in the past 3 days and am pumping back to full strength. Before the land grabs was at 1.6 mod wpa, 4 mod tpa, 140 mod def turtled, sending max off was just over 120 mod opa while leaving just over mod 60 dpa at home. Played for 50 ages straight before leaving just over 2 years ago and am back and like wars.

Veteran
    We're currently in our 2nd war and it looks like an easy win for us at the moment. We use Whatsapp and munk for communication and intel sharing. Would that be a problem?

Post Fiend
    I only use a computer, no mobile, so as long as whatsapp web is ok then we are good. As far as munk goes, never had a chance to use it, look forward to trying.

Veteran
    You have pm

Postaholic
    fort is useless this age
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Thread Information