Thread: Stances

Stances

I saw the Panthira thread but not sure she described this, so i just wanna make sure.

My KD is stuck in normal for 96 hours after getting kicked out of fort.

The age changes say: Fortified 72 hours max, 96 hour cooldown.

I took this to mean 96 hours cool down for additional fort, as in i would still be able to go aggressive without waiting 96 hours. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding?

Is it a 96 hour cool down from out of Fort to ANY other stance? I'd like to be able to better plan next time. Also please confirm that the same phenomenon I'm experiencing between normal and aggressive exists between aggressive and normal.

Thx for your time

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfinger View Post
    I saw the Panthira thread but not sure she described this, so i just wanna make sure.

My KD is stuck in normal for 96 hours after getting kicked out of fort.

The age changes say: Fortified 72 hours max, 96 hour cooldown.

I took this to mean 96 hours cool down for additional fort, as in i would still be able to go aggressive without waiting 96 hours. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding?

Is it a 96 hour cool down from out of Fort to ANY other stance? I'd like to be able to better plan next time. Also please confirm that the same phenomenon I'm experiencing between normal and aggressive exists between aggressive and normal.

Thx for your time
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15393244

All stances are affected upon exiting fort. You cannot re-enter fort, you cannot change from aggressive to normal, you cannot change from normal to aggressive. Whatever stance you leave fort in is the one you will be in for the next 96h.

Thx, I missed that thread

read through the other threads already but just want to confirm whether after the fix bishop mentioned, can we exit fort before the max 72 hours is up? the way i'm reading it is we can but we'll be stuck in other stances for 96hours so do correct me if i'm wrong :/ thanks!

Yes you can exit sooner if you like but you will have the 96 hour cool down either way. Thats how I understand it at least.

ahh ok.. just needed to clarify because my mates are insisting that we can't exit fort until max 72hours still :/ so yea kinda got confused there

Something is wrong whit these stances. No matter if you quit auto from fort or you do it manual. In both cases you are stucked 96 hours in normal or agg after that. That was made to see more wars but it has opposite effect. We stuck 96 hours in norm/agg stance and even if we want to war we will not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan_ddimitrov View Post
    Something is wrong whit these stances. No matter if you quit auto from fort or you do it manual. In both cases you are stucked 96 hours in normal or agg after that. That was made to see more wars but it has opposite effect. We stuck 96 hours in norm/agg stance and even if we want to war we will not do it.
    Initially the 96 hour lock out would be just from fort, but as it complicated things too much they made a new feauture. :) But why wouldnt you war? Either way if worked as it should been the 96 hour lockout would been applied to fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Initially the 96 hour lock out would be just from fort, but as it complicated things too much they made a new feauture. :) But why wouldnt you war? Either way if worked as it should been the 96 hour lockout would been applied to fort.

Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not you are locked 96 hours when going from normal to aggressive and vice versa. So if fort is not at all involved is there still a 96 hour lock?

Its a fairly important detail to have....Strategically

4 day lock for all stances.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfinger View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not you are locked 96 hours when going from normal to aggressive and vice versa. So if fort is not at all involved is there still a 96 hour lock?

Its a fairly important detail to have....Strategically
    Normal<-->Aggressive is 24h lockout I believe. The same way Normal/Aggressive->Fort is 24h lockout. Exiting fort into any stance is 96h.

Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Normal<-->Aggressive is 24h lockout I believe. The same way Normal/Aggressive->Fort is 24h lockout. Exiting fort into any stance is 96h.
    Confirmed. ...I'm seeing 24 hours from aggressive into normal. Thx Azure

Thread Information