Thread: Province Killed - Age 69

Province Killed - Age 69

I'm a relatively new player and have just been PK'ed for the first time. I was doing pretty good in our war had full pop after doubling in size and I made the mistake of using WS. Being in a relative ghetto I didn't think the other kingdom would capitalize late in war. I was wrong but I didn't expect to be province killed. Can someone explain what happened?

I had 900 acres with TW no incoming land, was chained down to 112 And 23 peasants. I released and ambushed back about 100 acres(without WS). I had 23 peasants when I logged out and died 2 ticks later. Thoughts?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by xaua_002 View Post
    I'm a relatively new player and have just been PK'ed for the first time. I was doing pretty good in our war had full pop after doubling in size and I made the mistake of using WS. Being in a relative ghetto I didn't think the other kingdom would capitalize late in war. I was wrong but I didn't expect to be province killed. Can someone explain what happened?

I had 900 acres with TW no incoming land, was chained down to 112 And 23 peasants. I released and ambushed back about 100 acres(without WS). I had 23 peasants when I logged out and died 2 ticks later. Thoughts?
    you were probably overpopulated when you logged out, and even though peasants rate of leaving is a certain percentage, the minimum amount is 10 - which means you ended up at 0 peasants on 3rd tick..

Thanks, I didn't realize there was a minimum of 10 per tick

Scribe
    your best bet in cases like that is to release some soldiers to peasants. 300-500 peasants is a fairly safe number if you go offline for more than a tik in my opinion. 100 will usually be enough if you check every tik unless you war real a..... that deliberately pk. in your case it was probably more of an accidental killing.

Needs to get out more
    Knowing where to find things is important. Maybe your kingdom told you, but just in case, check your State tab(box below your Money on throne page).

Touch the State tab and you'll see a column 'Our Population'.

The 5th sub-column will be your current population.

The 6th sub-column will be your maximum population.

For functionality I'm guessing you already know you have to be within 15% of your maximum to send armies; since you ambushed. By monitoring these columns you can assure you've done your best to alleviate the chance to be Province Killed(PK).

- Note that I'm spelling it out not just for you, but for any other new players that may read this thread.

Good luck and enjoy the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information