Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #2 emermoji vs #6 The U

#2 emermoji vs #6 The U

The U receives notice from a 30k bigger kd. What ever shall cp do? What exactly is cp playing for this age? Will cp farm out and hand another crown to emermoji?! Has he learned his lesson these past 4-5 ages since he got 25 active players? Will he stall emermoji enough to get them out of competion? Will he hold a grudge and say "it's all good erv. Let them take their acres and we do some fsu. Wait for them to war and become the new shady kd." I always liked the idea of the Utopian DarkSide. Naw brah. We gave you courtesy when we caught ya sucking oop. Now you come at me with some outrageous bullcrap? Naw. That don't work for me.

I will lay it out in detail what's about to happen. Y'all gonna underestimate us once more. You gonna wave. We do what we gonna do. We finally maybe just maybe allow you to max meter and only if we choose to and when we want it to happen. Then after war we cf or we dont. You think cp was once more just running his mouth about what he will do. You forget about the little old U. Mean while we just sit it out. Wait for the right time and just start flipping out on ya. You will be in pump mode or you will be at war then BAM!!!! THERE GOES CP's AZNS. they done gone and went loco and hitting emermoji in war or pump mode or whatever. But yeah we had a soft spot for ya oop and didn't take near as many acres as I wanted. Actually cause some trouble between me and erv. Think I might have called him soft or a p*s*y. We shall see but I think The U is finally happy once more. The war loss took a lot out of us.

I do enjoy a challenge and right now the challenge is to see just how much damage a significantly smaller kd can do to the big guy.

Edit: just a footnote i dont know exactly what the deal was i read it but i wasmt paying attention. I just know if my man ervgotti tells me it was a rediculous offer then indeed it was.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 04-09-2016 at 01:53.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I understand the "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" mentality with FSU, but you're still shooting 0%
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

We have only tried once. So I guess you are right. However we do win more wars than we lose.

Regular
    what did i miss? the U still alive?

Evul Emeriti! Farm to octobrev imo.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Evul Emeriti! Farm to octobrev imo.
    Sounds fine. Just wondering if there is time for you to put whole kd back to 400a?

I don't look at those chart things, but would it be better for them to farm out the larger and reset the rest?

We could just get started asap and make the reset call when the notice expires. GBP is the real limiter unless we go into warstance~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Glad that is sorted then.

They'll just have to declare and reset their small if your gains drop.

Seems reasonable.

400 acres is pretty excessive though. In reality the heavy/extreme GBP combined with the decrease in higher nw target availability would be enough of a deterrent to force a cf extension. All the while, elites could be sent out on abduction waves so they're being put to good use!

Clear FW
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Nothing fake about it scrubnar. I guarantee you will choke on every last acre. I'm might be a nub The U might always be a semi ghetto that won't ever amount to nothing but we have learned a thing or two about a thing or two. #nothingisfree

You go mental everytime any CF expire.
    AFAIK diplo was tried, and we more or less just noticed to drop the current CF.
    nothing to be butthurt about
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    I hear Jesters runs an FSU consultancy firm nowadays. Will cost you some credits though!

Needs to get out more
    It's not really FSU unless you feel guilty taking the last drag of the victims cigarette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Who are these ghettoes?

Thread Information