Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #2 emermoji vs #6 The U

Needs to get out more
    Consortium of retired college professors versus the university of sexually transmitted violence in stool.

It's football season.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-09-2016 at 13:15. Reason: Complete definition of FSU in U
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    We killed one of your provinces last age. We showed you what a smaller KD can do to a bigger one.

Full disclosure, the province may have been inactive or partially active.

Dude. Binar why the lies man? We came to you about an extension so we could start prepping for our upcoming war. Y'all throw out some outrageous acreage you wanted. So now we make you choke on your acres. Y'all wanna play bullies when we didn't then that's fine we have 24 provs willing to destroy their provs to make you guys drop out of any competition. So you serve your notice. We are ready.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Dude. Binar why the lies man? We came to you about an extension so we could start prepping for our upcoming war. Y'all throw out some outrageous acreage you wanted. So now we make you choke on your acres. Y'all wanna play bullies when we didn't then that's fine we have 24 provs willing to destroy their provs to make you guys drop out of any competition. So you serve your notice. We are ready.
    So why cant they notice you? Just cos things dont happen your way you come and start a thread in forums and cry?

Thats the best you can do apart from farming out?

You guys (erv, or whoever your ingame monarch is) sent me a msg asking if I wanted to extend CF to yr7+72hrs. I have read nothing about you wanting to prep for a war
    We countered with some kind of acreage (I think CK highballed to like 7k to counter your fantastic 0 acre offer)
    From what I know there was a few talks after that aswell, I heard both 3k 4k and 5k mentioned, but that The U wd their latest offer and went back to the original 0 acres.
    Also I get a msg from you ingame today that we supposedly are messing with your prep for Sparta? Sparta has 2kds, one is the same same as mine, the other half the size of you.
    I fail to see where you are going with this.

*Apparantly the CF talks is ongoing as we speak. and The U did not go back to the original 0 acres*
    Last edited by Binar; 04-09-2016 at 16:51. Reason: *EDIT
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

They can notice us. Never said they couldnt. I simply stated what was going to happen. And the 0 acres was my idea because I'm really full of excite to see if we can't hurt you more than we get hurt. And you know nothing John snow of what we have in mind for sparta. You don't know anything of our plans but that we want to war sparta. So I gave you a cf deal tha t didn't involve 0 acres. It's on you now. I don't care either way. But I assure you that we will have fun either way. Will you?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

They can notice us. Never said they couldnt. I simply stated what was going to happen. And the 0 acres was my idea because I'm really full of excite to see if we can't hurt you more than we get hurt. And you know nothing John snow of what we have in mind for sparta. You don't know anything of our plans but that we want to war sparta. So I gave you a cf deal tha t didn't involve 0 acres. It's on you now. I don't care either way. But I assure you that we will have fun either way. Will you?
    Ohh yes I will. I got enough crown last age to last me about 69 more ages.
    All in all I think we can conclude that its better that Erv and CK is doing the diplo and not you and me
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    if keeling had any sac left from his hall days he would have demanded 10k acres and than taken 20k in war after cp rage quits. oops did i ruin the ending

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    if keeling had any sac left from his hall days he would have demanded 10k acres and than taken 20k in war after cp rage quits. oops did i ruin the ending
    no spoilers allowed
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    Hope you weren't gonna DB us :(

Enthusiast
    And you know nothing John snow of what we have in mind for sparta. You don't know anything of our plans but that we want to war sparta.
    I just saw the charts and I tend to agree with what binar said. You dont wanna fight Emeriti cos they are bigger than you and Bart 1 is same as Emeriti. Bart 2 is smaller than you by 25% approx.

So you do not wanna war emeriti who is 25% bigger than you (approx) but wanna war bart 2 who is 25% smaller than you?
    You are known to be void of your own mind CP is what I have heard. Now you just proved it to me.

Arguing with bart is better than arguing with you! He has brains!

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    So you had emerti by the balls early on and didnt secure any concessions beyond year 3?

Enthusiast
    can we assume after all that fake flexing and drama cp has decided to shut his yap and grab his ankles. doing what he does best...

Assumptions are your enemy.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information