Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

Public Apology

Dear Utopian Community and The Kingdom of NonPandas,

In the name of the Kingdom of Jesters I hereby apologize the Kingdom of NonPandas for obvious dealbreaking. Although acting out of revenge and spite feeling toward the enemy for past deeds, dealbreaking is not the right way to do it and in the future we, the Kingdom of Jesters, promise to act accrodingly to the community standards. We also apologise for the unsportsmanlike posts that some of our Kingdom members posted in our shared war forum.

In the name of the Kingdom of Jesters I hereby apologize the Utopian Community for offending them with this obvious dealbreak.

I take full responsibility for giving out orders to attack nonPandas.

Best regards,
    janK

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lame

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Lame
    If you say so, my English is third world. ;)

Enthusiast
    Lame
    Palem, don't you think that posting that ^^^ response is a bit out of line? JanK spent time and effort on posting that, and your response is lame?

With that said, janK the core players of nonpandas accept your apology. Nonpanda LS i cant speak for, Ill leave that to them :P.

As for the nonpanda future, we shall see...
    Last edited by Loons; 05-09-2016 at 04:06. Reason: typo

Was it meant like that? I took it as palem saying -lame to wd-

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Baggins View Post
    Was it meant like that? I took it as palem saying -lame to wd-
    I hope it was ....

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Palem, don't you think that posting that ^^^ response is a bit out of line? JanK spent time and effort on posting that, and your response is lame?
    Not really.

You really think Jesters is sorry for what they chose to do? They're probably sorry about the outcome and they might actually be a little sorry about the trash talk that was spewed in the forums. Likewise do you really think the people that were razing them have "forgiven" them? They're still going to consider them dealbreakers and for the next 30+ ages this incident will be brought up every single time that one of those kingdoms wants to pull some **** against Jesters and needs a half assed excuse to do it.

This thread is essentially a "bend over and tell the forums who your daddy is if you want us to stop" post

Enthusiast
    Not really.

You really think Jesters is sorry for what they chose to do? They're probably sorry about the outcome and they might actually be a little sorry about the trash talk that was spewed in the forums. Likewise do you really think the people that were razing them have "forgiven" them? They're still going to consider them dealbreakers and for the next 30+ ages this incident will be brought up every single time that one of those kingdoms wants to pull some **** against Jesters and needs a half assed excuse to do it.

This thread is essentially a "bend over and tell the forums who your daddy is if you want us to stop" post

I dont think Proteus, Flogger, Elit or ASF will play for 30+ ages more!
    Last edited by home.alone; 06-09-2016 at 12:01. Reason: Forgot a name

Postaholic

Palem would know, since experience and all. It sure seems that way. But they want then to bend over more...

Post Fiend
    Not really.

We decided to WD because of a secret Kingdom vote, I have talked to most people about it so it was decided by them.
    An apology is always the right thing to do when doing something that the other side deems not right/fair to them.
    And yes we know that their alliance will not forgive easily but at least I comfort myself that they too have dealbroken before. They never had any moral ground to begin with.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    We decided to WD because of a secret Kingdom vote, I have talked to most people about it so it was decided by them.
    An apology is always the right thing to do when doing something that the other side deems not right/fair to them.
    And yes we know that their alliance will not forgive easily but at least I comfort myself that they too have dealbroken before. They never had any moral ground to begin with.
    I get it. I wasn't saying Jesters were lame, just the whole situation and the facade that Utopians are gentlemen that will let bygones be bygones with an apology and a handshake.

Jesters want out of the situation because it's obviously not gone their way. Everyone else wants out of the situation because they stand to gain nothing else by staying in it.

I'd just have more respect for the situation if people would just be honest

Not lame at all. I can only speak for myself but apology accepted. It must have been hard for you to do that. Hopefully we can meet another age in a fair war and have a fun time.

Post Fiend
    Let me get this straight.... You're making a public apology about breaking a rule that isn't really an official game rule, WHILE PLAYING A GAME? IN A GAME? YOU'RE APOLOGIZING FOR PLAYING A GAME? I am not sure what's more scary, you apologizing or the people that demanded you apologize to end this silliness (if they did demand it that is).

And if this is all just a big piece of sarcasm then....#strongtroll

Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    ...the people that demanded you apologize to end this silliness (if they did demand it that is).
    We did not ask for them to apologize., they offered to though.
    Last edited by CannaWhoopazz; 05-09-2016 at 03:33.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Very well written jank

Thread Information