Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Needs to get out more
    Believe it or not, Jesters was wrong and they apologized for it. I'll be the first to thank them for not going the flame out and die rout: You only do that if you were in the right.

It's not that I don't see Jesters side. My opinion is if you are randomed you settle it right then and there. Some kingdom pisses in your war prep, everything stops. - CF the proposed target and rock the kingdom that's nosing around. Even if the CF fails you have tunnel vision for your aggressor.

Sure, I've seen a few kingdoms schlepping resources against kingdoms in war prep, but you hit the one that you know is trying to say something. And you stick to them. Everybody gets a turn but you make sure you aim through the smug ones first. Diplomacy is a paper tiger. It won't work for you at a disadvantage unless you have noble friends...but then you don't need it.

Mickey: Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right?
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 05-09-2016 at 05:43.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Dear Utopian Community and The Kingdom of NonPandas,

In the name of the Kingdom of Jesters I hereby apologize the Kingdom of NonPandas for obvious dealbreaking. Although acting out of revenge and spite feeling toward the enemy for past deeds, dealbreaking is not the right way to do it and in the future we, the Kingdom of Jesters, promise to act accrodingly to the community standards. We also apologise for the unsportsmanlike posts that some of our Kingdom members posted in our shared war forum.

In the name of the Kingdom of Jesters I hereby apologize the Utopian Community for offending them with this obvious dealbreak.

I take full responsibility for giving out orders to attack nonPandas.

Best regards,
    janK
    So presumably this means that you'll be offering all the kingdoms that participated in the raze an unconditional CF?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Here we have the boy who flipped the table, standing publicly in front of the class and apologizing for his inappropriate behavior.

Those who are strong view him as weak.
    Those who are weak view him as traitor.

And as for the bullies?
    They are simply happy that all is right in their world and order have finally been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    It's not that I don't see Jesters side. My opinion is if you are randomed you settle it right then and there. Some kingdom pisses in your war prep, everything stops. - CF the proposed target and rock the kingdom that's nosing around. Even if the CF fails you have tunnel vision for your aggressor.

Sure, I've seen a few kingdoms schlepping resources against kingdoms in war prep, but you hit the one that you know is trying to say something. And you stick to them. Everybody gets a turn but you make sure you aim through the smug ones first. Diplomacy is a paper tiger. It won't work for you at a disadvantage unless you have noble friends...but then you don't need it.
    Well when they talked to me during negotiations they admitted that this was all about preventing us from taking to much lead to early, we had a good lead and they said that would ruin the age so they had to stop us, also they thought we were about to notice some specific kds and they didnt want that to happen, all the other stuff they wrote on the forum was pretty much just a way of trying to justify it..

How much the apology i worth i guess we will see later, it might be a show of honesty and having some value or it might just be a play to save their last big provinces.. Will talk with them later and see whats what. I have some trust issues with this kd atm but will try to not judge before we have talked with them.
    Last edited by vir; 05-09-2016 at 10:09.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Im willing to accept apology for what they have done to us once diplomacy talks been made and solved with all parties involved and when LS have accepted it.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Im willing to accept apology for what they have done to us once diplomacy talks been made and solved with all parties involved and when LS have accepted it.
    Im willing to accept apology for what you have done too. Can i expect it this age or wont be soon?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Im willing to accept apology for what you have done too. Can i expect it this age or wont be soon?
    If it would stop you from dwelling of the past i would do it on the behalf of everyone in here.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    If it would stop you from dwelling of the past i would do it on the behalf of everyone in here.
    Im looking for sincere one not for sake on rest ppl.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    why some one need to sing this kind agreement?
    If you sing for me! Need youtube link and proof it is you.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Well when they talked to me during negotiations they admitted that this was all about preventing us from taking to much lead to early, we had a good lead and they said that would ruin the age so they had to stop us, also they thought we were about to notice some specific kds and they didnt want that to happen, all the other stuff they wrote on the forum was pretty much just a way of trying to justify it..

How much the apology i worth i guess we will see later, it might be a show of honesty and having some value or it might just be a play to save their last big provinces.. Will talk with them later and see whats what. I have some trust issues with this kd atm but will try to not judge before we have talked with them.
    Agreed, normally I hadn't thought of Jesters as a "world view" kingdom. Then again they have been floating around up there lately.

With all the consolidating mergers it's getting harder to track who's who. The motives of an alien core might shift the behavior of an otherwise stable kingdom.

For what it's worth, in the parlance of war kingdom doctrine, I never thought of NonPandas as the type of kingdom that one would want to block. In other words, NonPandas historically fought things out; or I should say the defunct kingdoms that make up NonPandas.

If the message sent is that no kingdom can rely on pump uninhibited then I might see a meaningful end: The bottom is gaining self esteem. But, if the sole purpose was to block then your true opponent is likely in your own backyard.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Agreed, normally I hadn't thought of Jesters as a "world view" kingdom. Then again they have been floating around up there lately.

With all the consolidating mergers it's getting harder to track who's who. The motives of an alien core might shift the behavior of an otherwise stable kingdom.

For what it's worth, in the parlance of war kingdom doctrine, I never thought of NonPandas as the type of kingdom that one would want to block. In other words, NonPandas historically fought things out; or I should say the defunct kingdoms that make up NonPandas.

If the message sent is that no kingdom can rely on pump uninhibited then I might see a meaningful end: The bottom is gaining self esteem. But, if the sole purpose was to block then your true opponent is likely in your own backyard.
    .+1

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    which specific KD they wanted to prevent you from engaging ?
    Say it publicly, I am sure so many ppl are curious about it =)

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Honestly, there were no kingdoms we could have noticed at the time, since we had CF's with all the top. They were wrong with their information.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    I was hoping we'd all mention the wrong kingdoms to drive you nuts. ;-)

"who, TFC? They've been pulling the strings for quite some time." in Phil Hartman voice(rip)
    ________
    Weed bowls

I like to post
    Far as I know we were the first KD they could notice, about 3-4 days from the DB. I don't know all their CFs though so no idea if we were the first. Back then all in Pandas leadership told me to not worry because they weren't going to notice us, but that might've been a ploy.

Thread Information