Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Far as I know we were the first KD they could notice, about 3-4 days from the DB. I don't know all their CFs though so no idea if we were the first. Back then all in Pandas leadership told me to not worry because they weren't going to notice us, but that might've been a ploy.
    Is it truth you asked for CF extension from Pandas and was denied one day before you friends Jesters decided to db and wave them with some weakass excuse ?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Is it truth you asked for CF extension from Pandas and was denied one day before you friends Jesters decided to db and wave them with some weakass excuse ?
    Tbf I honestly don't know. I don't keep logs and my memory for this kind of stuff doesn't go back more than an hour or so. You'd have to ask Pandas. It is entirely plausible though that at that time I would've asked them for an extension.

Would like to re-emphasize that Jesters aren't our "friends/allies" as in we plan **** together or hold common council. I am also friends with Zauper, Owa, Dovkam, Strato, Noobum and many others in the world of utopia, yet I do not dictate their way of play (unless they happen to play for me. Janek (Pierniczkczkzkzk as you know him here) is a good guy and we have a lot in common so we like to talk about those things. Most of our conversations are about IRL though, and I never ever tried to influence his play.

Post Demon
    Tbf I honestly don't know. I don't keep logs and my memory for this kind of stuff doesn't go back more than an hour or so. You'd have to ask Pandas. It is entirely plausible though that at that time I would've asked them for an extension.
    I know your a gif and meme person ... let me try to get message across in a way you will understand ...

I like to post

Post Fiend

Would like to re-emphasize that Jesters aren't our "friends/allies" as in we plan **** together or hold common council. I am also friends with Zauper, Owa, Dovkam, Strato, Noobum and many others in the world of utopia, yet I do not dictate their way of play (unless they happen to play for me. Janek (Pierniczkczkzkzk as you know him here) is a good guy and we have a lot in common so we like to talk about those things. Most of our conversations are about IRL though, and I never ever tried to influence his play.

Enthusiast
    I know your a gif and meme person ... let me try to get message across in a way you will understand ...

LOL so true .....

I like to post
    Well Loons since you're from Pandas you can ask one of the other 24 leaders if I sent them a message asking for extension?

Just to confirm things, Bart asked for an extension 25th August, we refused it. Jerters dealbroke us 35 hours after that.

Coincidence I bet ? I will let you judge, Bart was the first kd we could notice.
    Last edited by Cappodocians; 05-09-2016 at 22:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Just to confirm things, Bart asked for an extension 25th August, we refused it. Jerters dealbroke us 35 hours after that.

Coincidence I bet ? Bart were the first kd we could notice.
    Sounds like Spartans was behind this?

I like to post
    Well I guess we've been building towards this all age right?

1. Block Spartans OOP
    2. Send in multis to hit Sparta's banks
    3. Send in FS to further block Sparta
    4. Get a farm-war for which you can blame Sparta
    5. GB Sparta

Classic top-play guys. Also funny because people in your KD told me that Pandas wouldn't go after us so we had nothing to worry about. Haters simply can't stand a warring-tier ghetto kicking your asses.

Post Demon
    5. GB Sparta
    You need new mantra.
    We were all watching you cry entire last age how you gona be gb'ed here on forums, only to have nothing happen ... well except you dealbreak with weaksauce excuse ... just like Jesters did this age.

Now *IF* i was a betting man ...

I would say your cf with Pandas expired while Jesters were stalling
    I would say you are not willing to extend Pandas cf

Pretty safe bet imo

Haters simply can't stand a cheating ghetto
    There ... I fixed it for you

*edit*
    Say ... my memory isnt what it used to be ... werent Jesters that KD that had "bart for president" banner for like half last age ?
    Last edited by citadela01; 05-09-2016 at 23:04.

Post Fiend

*edit*
    Say ... my memory isnt what it used to be ... werent Jesters that KD that had "bart for president" banner for like half last age ?
    Bart - Make Utopia Great Again

Now minimal knowledge of the politics of the US would suggest something to you...

1. Block Spartans OOP
    You got waved by the U and had to CF them, we arent related to this.

2. Send in multis to hit Sparta's banks
    Those guys hit us too, bb and plenty of others kds, we arent related.

3. Send in FS to further block Sparta
    FS just waved you and you had to CF them because you werent ready to fight them.

4. Get a farm-war for which you can blame Sparta
    Accusing us of Farm-war too now ? We dont blame anyone, we just answer questions based on your actions.

5. GB Sparta
    Guilty conscience ?

I like to post
    If you're going to spew nonsense without evidence, I am allowed to as well! FYI, we warred FS and didn't whine about it. Now, let's keep this civil and leave false accusations inside your KD chat.

Post Demon
    If you're going to spew nonsense without evidence, I am allowed to as well! FYI
    Its good you admit to spewing nonsense, step in the right direction !

As far as my statements go ... I was simply pointing out know facts, and asking questions.

Tbh I DID make few speculations as well ... and they got confirmed by Capo ...

In fact the only speculation I made that didnt got confimed is that your cf with pandas expired while Jesters stalled them, and you are refusing to extend it.

Feel free to comment on accuracy of my speculations ... enlighten us my prince of coincidence.

Thread Information