Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Public Apology

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    As staated before we are willing to not retal raze if we come to terms and strike a cf deal with every party.
    All I was saying was that I can understand both sides there. Even if you mean it, it's hard to imagine kingdoms really trusting your word. Fool me once as the saying goes.

I just hope there's still some room to negotiate. There has to be a reasonable middle ground between jesters has to bend over the rest of the age and an unconditional cf.

edit: I have no idea what the actual terms that were thrown around are, so if that's not what people are haggling over then whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post

I certainly respect an apology as not often people here admit they are wrong. You could ask proteus, asf, elit, anri, etc. etc. about **** they did 30 ages ago and they'd still not admit they are wrong.
    Just gonna chip in and say i have done public apology twice from what i can remember. Thou i will never apologise to Elit, the only guy that demands one from me, because he thinks his way and i think my way. I cant speak for the rest on your list.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    From what was posted here i was under impression pandas demanded big provs in Jesters to be droped.

Making sure Jesters dont have capacity to backstab Pandas seems reasonable.
    Not to mention those provs might end up farming out to pandas competition, I would expect that to be major issue here.

Its surprising how people feel Jesters should be treated with gloves though.
    They are not victims here ... pandas are.
    Price Jesters paid might be steeper than they expected, but their proclaimed goal is acomplished.

They made sure to slow pandas down, and they made sure pandas dont get to engage spartans from favorable position.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    From what was posted here i was under impression pandas demanded big provs in Jesters to be droped.

Making sure Jesters dont have capacity to backstab Pandas seems reasonable.
    Not to mention those provs might end up farming out to pandas competition, I would expect that to be major issue here.

Its surprising how people feel Jesters should be treated with gloves though.
    They are not victims here ... pandas are.
    Price Jesters paid might be steeper than they expected, but their proclaimed goal is acomplished.

They made sure to slow pandas down, and they made sure pandas dont get to engage spartans from favorable position.
    Jesters deleted their 6k elf
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    We have not demanded any acres from jesters at all. And where does Emeriti come into the picture? The only mention of Emeriti is where Jesters told us after their WD that nonpandas need to prevent Emeriti from crowning ......

If you are gonna comment, at least get your facts straight
    cappo and vir both stated you are negotiating for acres...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Where ?
    Capo stated clearly in this thread, terms nonpandas offered and jesters refused didnt include any aditional acres for nonpandas.

Enthusiast
    No they didnt. This is what Cappo said "We came to a deal that you refused (concerning your top provs). It didnt include giving us any land. As for the date, I told you we would get back to you."

This is what Vir said "You do realize we are trying to get a deal? Also that they promised to raze us into wars all age and a lot of other bs and now we are expected to give them a eoa and forget about it? Lets hope that they keep the cf this time! Because they didnt last time.. Would you want a kd like that sitting on 6k 4k provs? Just waiting to be taken by your competition.. ?"

The negotiations we are doing, does not include any more acres from Jesters to nonpandas. It includes them not razing into wars, them CF all kingdoms that helped with razing them, and not farming out their big provs to our competition.

Bs.. We never asked for any acers and never will.. Only thing that was even mentioned on that front was if they farm out to other kds with their big provs we would get equal, but now that two of them are gone thats not as much of a concern anymore.. You cant understand why we wanted this?

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Scribe
    I apologize, my mistake. So much reading I jumbled different posts together.

Post Fiend
    I like how war forum posts are considered your bond in all these topics... ever thought there are trolls and people possibly upset about situations and spout whatever. Only a few people ranted in the forums and they all had varying ideas of whats what.

The fact that people take any of this seriously is hilarious especially when it may be factoring in diplo and CF decisions... it's the only reason to come to the forums as this stuff is on the level mid day soap's on tv.
    Last edited by Slayerviper; 06-09-2016 at 15:39.

Needs to get out more
    Jesters must've been sizable prior to the conflict. I'm surprised they were in reach at this time of the game. Usually there are war kingdoms that creep up, but not so early..unless they've played in that vicinity of diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information