Thread: Interview with King WWF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scribe

Interview with King WWF

what's the name you usually go by in Utopia and who are you playing with currently?
    I usually go with celebrity names that I am into at that age. I was Avicii last age. I am playing with Kandis, but it's a young and fairly new kingdom, so I wouldn't say it's an establishment, just casual kingdom without identities.

what are some of the challenges you and your kingdom face and how do you compensate or fix it?
    There are two problems I am facing, first would be player's skills and capabilities.
    There are players that are loyal to the kingdom but not as capable to contribute as much to the kingdom. These players need experience, time and realization to play better in a longer run. In short, they need education.
    Second problem will be loyalty, personal goals and ideology clash in between individual player, kingdom and leadership.
    It is very hard to run a kingdom which you have no friends at all in the first place in my opinion. If I were to run a kingdom with a few real life friends, it would be much easier in directing the kingdom and running specific strategies, for example the balance between race and personality in the kingdom.
    All in all second problem's solution is almost unsolvable because clash of ideologies, personal goals and loyalty will always be there unless you are paying the players or you have absolute power in controlling every player's account in your kingdom, which some kingdoms might run multiple accounts.
    It is a very lonely journey in playing this game and leading, but nevertheless we are still playing because we love the game.

how long have you been playing?
    Since 2014 September. Fairly new to be honest.

who was your mentor?
    It used to be Moldy Pancakes, then they renamed themselves to Kandis, and they are in x:xx now without a specific name running I guess.

who would you consider to be the best player you know currently playing?
    x:xx, Pimpstar.

what do you consider your highest achievement in Utopia?
    Last age, top 53/193 kingdom I guess. 4/8 wars. The real achievement I would say is not kingdom ranks and war wins, but is finding a group of people who can play together in a long long run. I am still finding.

what keeps you playing utopia?
    The game technique is one, but the tension between kingdoms it's another kind of fun. The game, the people, and the tension.

if you could change one thing in utopia, what would it be?
    Make an app for it on phone, simplify it and make it usable on phone so that I can access it on my smartphone.

what is the best piece of advice you can give a new player starting out?
    Stay in a kingdom and with a good king. Follow a smart, kind and sympathetic group of people and contribute as much as you can as a new player.

Is there anything else you would like Utopians to know about you or your kingdom?
    Nothing lol.

Thank you for the interview

Needs to get out more
    Cool. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    hoping we can get some more doing this *hint hint* strato Panthira is working on some and octo said he would try one too...not giving away who because that would spoil the surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    hoping we can get some more doing this *hint hint* strato Panthira is working on some and octo said he would try one too...not giving away who because that would spoil the surprise
    Aye. Someone try to do Strat0.

If nothing else, people will get an insight into cigars and guitars.

(On a genuine note. His transition from rpg's such a d&d and how it informs his play style is a good place to start. Autonomy and his wandering)
    Last edited by makeo; 14-09-2016 at 14:57.

I like to post
    Keep up the good fight WWF! Great to see people like you still around in the world of utopia pulling your weight and creating gaming experiences for others! If you ever need anything, PM me here or in-game, and I'll try to help!

Yay for more interviews!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Scribe
    Let me tell you about a guy with class...this guy!!!! He gave me the interview shortly after withdrawing from war. Not an unkind word or any awkwardness. That is worth so much more than all the crowns and titles, in my book anyway.
    I try to be graceful in loss and victory both but after talking to him I see I still have a long ways to go.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Let me tell you about a guy with class...this guy!!!! He gave me the interview shortly after withdrawing from war. Not an unkind word or any awkwardness. That is worth so much more than all the crowns and titles, in my book anyway.
    I try to be graceful in loss and victory both but after talking to him I see I still have a long ways to go.
    Grace is not the only thing you have a long ways to go about.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Grace is not the only thing you have a long ways to go about.
    do me a favor and save your bitter remarks for a different forum. This one is not the place.

The ghetto i landed in just won a war against Kandis is life - is that the kd ?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    The ghetto i landed in just won a war against Kandis is life - is that the kd ?
    yes

Alas, the once proud province of Land of John Cena has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Sad but true, one of our retard provinces got pissed on John and razed him down to 150 acres.

Scribe
    ...but I am sure he'll rebuild

n1!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Thread Information