Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Came back to Utopia after a few years...leaving immediately

Came back to Utopia after a few years...leaving immediately

My character name is Sgt. Slaughter. Without warning or an option to change it, they switched my name to Captain Cuddles. Only way to switch my name is through a paid premium feature.

I didn't realize this game was for ages 7 and up. I'm not paying to change my name from something ridiculous. And now I am waiting until the timer ticks down so I can abandon my province.

I could understand of they changed it to something neutral like sir man or lord somebody but they had to choose an embarrassing name.

Well that is it for me. Enjoy your worthless pay to play game.

and the sad thing is, my kingdom kind of sucks and I was excited to help build it up and contribute. I lost all my will to contribute and have fun when they gave me the name Captain Cuddles.

Your ruler name was Sgt slaughter, your province name was something completely different. Not sure why you thought you could f bomb in your name, the rules are clear on this, always were. Amirite tickles?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

what does my username have to do with my province name? just to add further insult?

Who said anything about your username?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

I did. The person who started the thread and decided what the thread should be about. Hence why I am complaining about my user name being changed and not my province name.

It is clear this business has no intention of retaining their customers. When I quit this game there were 4 servers. Now you can barely fill one. I don't see why the need to embarrass your user base. If there are words you don't want people using, put a filter in and then punish people that get around that filter. Could have easily replaced it from a bank of neutral words. But you chose to be pricks about it. That is my complaint.

Sgt Slaughter was a fine name but you still changed it to Captain Cuddles. Keep treating people like stupid children, maybe in a few years if I decide to try utopia again I won't find it in the search engines.

that is the scam you guys are running. change peoples names to embarrassing things and then hope they pay for the premium feature to change it to something normal. nice business model. maybe apple can program their phones to have a huge penis on their lock screen unless you pay them $2.99 to change it back to something normal

omg this thread is hilarious

dirty cowbell

^^ I would keep the huge peni

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Your province name was something completely different with the f bomb in it.. The rules are clear on this, always were. Amirite tickles?
    count123 can count, but can't spell? Goodbye, but you cant be sad as your account was not canned count123.
    Darnit Bishop what was his prov name? fbomb slaughter?

We so ghetto we steal other ppl clean laundry to use as TP
    Last edited by Skank; 06-09-2016 at 23:42. Reason: to clean dirty cowbell mouth w/soap
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Quote Originally Posted by COUNT123 View Post
    I did. The person who started the thread and decided what the thread should be about. Hence why I am complaining about my user name being changed and not my province name.

It is clear this business has no intention of retaining their customers. When I quit this game there were 4 servers. Now you can barely fill one. I don't see why the need to embarrass your user base. If there are words you don't want people using, put a filter in and then punish people that get around that filter. Could have easily replaced it from a bank of neutral words. But you chose to be pricks about it. That is my complaint.

Sgt Slaughter was a fine name but you still changed it to Captain Cuddles. Keep treating people like stupid children, maybe in a few years if I decide to try utopia again I won't find it in the search engines.
    It's not possible to change usernames. Your province name was changed as was your ruler name.

Do you not like tickles or something? I thought you were crazy as ****.

It's not possible to change usernames. Your province name was changed as was your ruler name.

Do you not like tickles or something? I thought you were crazy as ****.

I like tickles.

also, why arent u on IRC, and wtf happend to the kd that lost all their 4 WWs
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I think he means his ruler name, not his user-name. And I think he's upset because the thinks that the new name is effeminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Forum Fanatic
    Bishops on a roll today

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Veteran
    Captain Cuddles is the best name on the entire server anyway. Disagree with Bishop all you like, but when it comes to dealing out justice in the form of name changes he's pretty inspired
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

The best names are always Bishop name-changes!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Thread Information