Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans Vs Nonpandas

Post Fiend

Spartans Vs Nonpandas

Notice given. Discuss
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Veteran
    How dare you attempt to divert like 1/8 of the topics being discussed in our 60+ pager.... shame on you mr.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    Notice given. Discuss
    Do you represent official Spartans?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

And here I was worried there wouldn't be enough action (drama) to keep me interested.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Clear FW
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    And here I was worried there wouldn't be enough action (drama) to keep me interested.
    Don't worry running man is always here for Forum War!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Wow ... so surprising ... who could have ever seen this coming

What an unexpected twist !!

Needs to get out more
    The Forum War or the Clear FW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Who are these ghettos?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

I like to post
    Will be an interesting conflict. Spartans have big banks that should be more or less UB at least at the initial stages. Pandas controls the 4-6K region wtih 13-14 provs compared to Sparta having 0. Sparta has most of their KD between 2.5K and 3.5K acres, with Pandas having a smaller segment between 1.5-2.5K. Sparta should have slightl more pump and wpa (but looking at the numbers now it's not that significant) whereas Pandas have more size and will commence conflict in fort vs Spartans non-fort.

What makes this conflict so interesting is that as described above the NW-zones barely overlap, both for TM-range and attacking options. This means that each side has to carefully manage these ranges.

Pandas could try to drop Sparta's banks into their top core range, Spartans could opt to drop Panda's top core into Spartan's core range. And then we have the relationship between Sparta's lower core and Panda's top-lower core. So many interesting battles, which means this battle might be fought on various fronts.

The battle could very much be compared to Carthage vs Rome. Sparta has massed infantry complemented by war elephants. Pandas a large contingent of elite legionaries superior to Sparta's infantry, complemented by lighter infantry (skirmishers). The question is whether Pandas can fix the core battle while enveloping Sparta's rear with their light infantry, or whether Sparta can make use of their weight in the middle compounded by elephants to break Panda's line, then turning around to pick off the skirmishers.

Veteran
    OK ... I am sick of this BS already. Bart stop using multies or allies or w/e to take our intel. I understand you are a pussy and have to send a kd to block us and then vulture us but for real just stop THIS SH!T already and use the kd you noticed with to take intel. I have ops from 4 freaking kds all same hour with several provinces trying to take intel and I start to get pissed. And people know ... You better not piss me off;)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    OK ... I am sick of this BS already. Bart stop using multies or allies or w/e to take our intel. I understand you are a pussy and have to send a kd to block us and then vulture us but for real just stop THIS SH!T already and use the kd you noticed with to take intel. I have ops from 4 freaking kds all same hour with several provinces trying to take intel and I start to get pissed. And people know ... You better not piss me off;)
    I agree Spartans shouldn't do that. But are you sure it wasn't just forum goers taking SN and stuff to see how things are going?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    I agree Spartans shouldn't do that. But are you sure it wasn't just forum goers taking SN and stuff to see how things are going?
    You are not taking SN on a big faery. So yes I am sure. Especially one of the kds is the other "sparta". More than it ... they farm a kd acres, that kd doesn;t retal them but instead hits us ... HOW FREAKING LAME this game became?

I like to post
    Some of the Spartans that are playing with me now got curious. They're not signed up for munkbot so the intel is not stored. When I read this comment I read back the chat and saw them posting some pictures of SOTs/SOMs into our common chat. Will make sure they stop doing so. About that other stuff, no idea what you're talking about.

Edit:

To share some logs just from our chat:

tom [2:16 PM]
    Game Date February 18 of YR4
    Real Date Thu, 8 Sep at 11:58 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron Wizard the Sorcerer of Hocus Pocus (xx:Xx)
    Recipient Queen of the Iron Throne the Warrior of Daenerys Targaryen (xx:xx)
    Subject stop this BS

If I see ops from Sanctus in our news from now on I will personally make sure u get gang banged to sh!t and trust me I KNOW PEOPLE. You want to vulture then keep it 1 vs 1 INCLUDING intel.

/coss

[PM]
    what is x:x doing?

mitch [PM]
    Ohh the gb threats start allready

onn [PM]
    lol

[PM]
    i just curious to see

bart [ PM]
    guys

mitch [ PM]
    They allready planning to do it somehow

bart [ PM]
    please stop taking itnel (Onn/Thanh)

[]
    whoever fro Sanctus did so

new messages
    tom [ PM]
    gg people.

onn [PM]
    sorry sorry
    Last edited by Palem; 08-09-2016 at 18:05.

Veteran
    At least you admit it this time. Let's hope you keep it clean, I look forward for a good war even if it comes out of a lame vulture.

Thread Information