Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans Vs Nonpandas

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    At least you admit it this time. Let's hope you keep it clean, I look forward for a good war even if it comes out of a lame vulture.
    You will probably still win lol. We're just a warring-tier ghetto pushing above their weight. You got hundreds of ages of whoring experience in that KD of yours, we have about 0.2 ages (last age was troll-war-whoring, not real whoring). We hope we won't disappoint the community who will no doubt be routing for the underdog!

Veteran
    Win or lose I am in for the fun and I got a fair share this age already. Just stop ruining it with the multies and allies and w/e you use there.

Post Fiend
    i still don't understand how nobody GBed Sparta last 2 ages with all this BS, multi, plotting and scheming going on. Guess everyone at top just minds their business and their interests so they don't get involved

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    i still don't understand how nobody GBed Sparta last 2 ages with all this BS, multi, plotting and scheming going on. Guess everyone at top just minds their business and their interests so they don't get involved
    Neither do I! I guess everyone in the top must have their secrets and GBing based on hearsay is not the way to go!

Veteran
    Btw Bart, you shouldn't try to make yourself look the underdog. Unlike us that have been in a 10 days war, you had no one to bother you for 2 weeks and have x times more gold than we have. You'll manage to pump to 115% unlike us that will be lucky to be in 75% draft if even. So stop trying to make it look like a big fat win in case you win it cause in reality it is not.

Post Fiend
    We? Don't you play in XXX which is the kingdom that's been taking Intel?
    Last edited by Bishop; 08-09-2016 at 13:04.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    We? Don't you play in XXX which is the kingdom that's been taking Intel?
    He plays in both no worries

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    You will probably still win lol. We're just a warring-tier ghetto pushing above their weight. You got hundreds of ages of whoring experience in that KD of yours, we have about 0.2 ages (last age was troll-war-whoring, not real whoring). We hope we won't disappoint the community who will no doubt be routing for the underdog!
    Woops? Letting slip the ol "We" word again when talking about Sparta. I thought you had no involvement up there and were strictly with Sanctus because of activity levels, etc, etc, bs, bs.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...post-locations.

Under any circumstances
    Not even old ages
    Not even quoting someone else
    Not even once.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    You are not taking SN on a big faery. So yes I am sure. Especially one of the kds is the other "sparta". More than it ... they farm a kd acres, that kd doesn;t retal them but instead hits us ... HOW FREAKING LAME this game became?
    Should have done something about it when u had a chance.

I like to post
    Keep it up coming guys. I'm an attention-addict so any message about us is flattering my ego. Moar moar!

Veteran
    OK ... I am sick of this BS already. Bart stop using multies or allies or w/e to take our intel. I understand you are a pussy and have to send a kd to block us and then vulture us but for real just stop THIS SH!T already and use the kd you noticed with to take intel. I have ops from 4 freaking kds all same hour with several provinces trying to take intel and I start to get pissed. And people know ... You better not piss me off;)
    I don't understand, is it against the rules for any prov to take another prov's intel?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    I don't understand, is it against the rules for any prov to take another prov's intel?
    If it was against the rules it would be reported. This was a forum post for discussion on shady tactics I imagine.

Lightbulb

We are 42, not pandas or nonpandas.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We are Simians, not pandas or nonpandas.
    Thx for pointing that out :)

Thread Information