Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Spartans Vs Nonpandas

I like to post

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Take it up with the right person, ie Coss
    You didn't manage to make me look bad to the kd and now try to get me enemies?:))

As for Sparta ... You took a lot of land farming these moffos, no idea what you are angry about. You should actually thank Anri and Vir for coming up with the most idiotic plan I ever saw since I play. I lost a few wars since I play but NEVER got farmed as they did cause of a stupid plan.

PS: if I were anyone in this community I wouldn't give much credit to anything Loons says, she is delusional ... has some ... weird, wannabe evil tactics to put herself on the top of things by acting all cute but digging a hole under anyone dealing with her. With me ... she managed to fall in her own hole but beware ...
    PS2: Anri when I said one of us will still be playing in top and it's not you ... I meant it:) Anyone considering Anri playing with them next age should really consider this post.
    PS3: I still blame it all on Hesus for trusting a GILF(I wouldn't but maybe others would) and an amateur to do his warring plans lol

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    You didn't manage to make me look bad to the kd and now try to get me enemies?:))

As for Sparta ... You took a lot of land farming these moffos, no idea what you are angry about. You should actually thank Anri and Vir for coming up with the most idiotic plan I ever saw since I play. I lost a few wars since I play but NEVER got farmed as they did cause of a stupid plan.

PS: if I were anyone in this community I wouldn't give much credit to anything Loons says, she is delusional ... has some ... weird, wannabe evil tactics to put herself on the top of things by acting all cute but digging a hole under anyone dealing with her. With me ... she managed to fall in her own hole but beware ...
    PS2: Anri when I said one of us will still be playing in top and it's not you ... I meant it:) Anyone considering Anri playing with them next age should really consider this post.
    PS3: I still blame it all on Hesus for trusting a GILF(I wouldn't but maybe others would) and an amateur to do his warring plans lol
    I wouldn't trust Vir to do any planning. According to Jwuzi, vir was the 25th best player in Exp/CR.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Why would anyone trust this Loons person? Last I remember she talked trash about my KD while I was being GBed (who does that if you are from a "respectable" KD)... I said I'll stop with the negativity but it's hard... I'm a work in progress because I'm so glad she got served, in the forum, in war and even post war now it seems(?).

Anyway good luck to the rest of you in whatever it is that you do :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I wouldn't trust Vir to do any planning. According to Jwuzi, vir was the 25th best player in Exp/CR.
    Well hesus did, 2 times in a row and it end up bad both times even if I told him the plans were damn dumb and reason why I left before the Sparta war. Hesus said he would follow what I said when I went to sleep and did what vir said when I woke up ... so yeh ... I blame it all on Hesus:P

Well hesus did, 2 times in a row and it end up bad both times even if I told him the plans were damn dumb and reason why I left before the Sparta war. Hesus said he would follow what I said when I went to sleep and did what vir said when I woke up ... so yeh ... I blame it all on Hesus:P
    You have to understand that Vir offers Hesus something that you cannot. :(
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    Id take in Vir and Hesus any day of the week, granted I hope Hesus would stay active!

Loons is a bit puzzling to me this age. kept making accusations to me. But I think Blizz will have a spot for ya in Sparta3 next age!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Id take in Vir and Hesus any day of the week, granted I hope Hesus would stay active!
    What about Anri. I hear Binar plan to recruit him. Talk to octo his dream is to play with Anri in one KD!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    But coss ... according to you u didnt leave ie rage quit, you just set sitter before sparta war ...... Then after sparta war u rage quit, then u came back then u rage quit after farming out the kingdom.

Ive heard these rumors about you being a rage quitter, but 3 times in one age? Dang, thats impressive

Edit, Wait make that 3 times in like a week

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    But coss ... according to you u didnt leave ie rage quit, you just set sitter before sparta war ...... Then after sparta war u rage quit, then u came back then u rage quit after farming out the kingdom.

Ive heard these rumors about you being a rage quitter, but 3 times in one age? Dang, thats impressive

Edit, Wait make that 3 times in like a week
    Loons, I didn;t rage at all except at Vir and Hesus for being 2 noobs, 1 for making the most stupid plan I ever see and at hesus for being even more noob and following it. And if you ask me you did quit like 6 times in 3 days yourself :)) Vir and Anri just 3 times each within 3days ... so ... who's raging and who's quitting? At least I wanted to do something out of the kd, while you and the other moffos just wanted that I don't actually do something out of the kd but had no interest to actually do something yourself except for having a big mouth( or mouthful? )

No one gives a crap about anything a GILF on mental treatment has to say anyway.

And to make something clear for everyone questioning the land drop: Both cfs with BB and emerity were expiring within 5 days and we had a notice from the U that we wouldn;t manage to win. I choose the best for the kd in that situation. Give Emerity and BB the land they would anyway take and that made the U looking elsewhere cause we had a better position for a battle. In the end all 3 kds in top got around the same amount of acres and competition is still up in top. I don;t really see why Sparta is complaining so much. And for these saying: why did Emerity get 13k land? Is simple, cause Vir and Hesus pushed Emerity start of age for 15% of their land and wanted same treatment. Why I offered BB same deal? So there is no complaining. Now all 3 top kds have around same size and can kick their a$$es and may the best win the age!
    Last edited by coss; 29-09-2016 at 08:53.

Coss id like to clarify that i was not in LS or council or anything at all, had i been i would have helped Vir to execute the plan. It was just poorly timed and not executed properly and also i feel all responsibility rested on Virs shoulders when several key players from LS should have helped him. I don't hold it against him, he tried his best. The overall plan can be great, but it needs to be executed with finesse and timing. We used the same strategy a few times and its been a work of art. I am not sure why you are acting as if i planned anything, i supported the ones leading the KD with the plan they had and i did it because it is the proper thing to do from any core player, you can voice your opinion all you want, but you better stick to the plan, you see i am not like you, i don't whine and find sitters if things don't go my way, nor do i ragequit when i don't get what i want when i want it.

I will tell you the same thing i tell everyone else, don't involve me in your ****-show. This have nothing to do with me, the LS was entirely locked down and private and you know this because we were in the very same position in the KD, we had zero power, until over night when you suddenly was appointed leader of the KD and in the very same time made new deals to BB and Emeriti.

Had i been part of LS nothing of a kind would have happened, chances are we would still be competing because i had made sure to rape Jesters from day1 with help from all and restored order quickly, while this had never allowed Spartans to even get a chance to rape us and so forth i would also have made sure to get a setup that does not spread our armies after a single wave. There is just lots of things i had done differently that i think would have worked better, from day 1, i had not wanted to have you in the KD either because exactly what i thought would happen did happen to the KD. I said that the biggest threat on the server is inside the KD. Its just some healthy criticism of what went wrong. Now listen carefully, i did not get to advise anyone in LS, nor help them, nor execute any ideas or influence them at all, because they wanted to do everything on their own without me and i was fine with it. They were as worried about me trying to pick up leading or influencing them that had it not been for Vir and Maugrim and a few others that spoke up for me i would not even had been let back into my own ****ing KD, i think that speaks in large volumes how restricted i was and i am sure you had the same treatment.

Anyway, don't blame **** that happen on me, not sure why you talk about me as some kind of factor in all of this.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Coss id like to clarify that i was not in LS or council or anything at all, had i been i would have helped Vir to execute the plan. It was just poorly timed and not executed properly and also i feel all responsibility rested on Virs shoulders when several key players from LS should have helped him. I don't hold it against him, he tried his best. The overall plan can be great, but it needs to be executed with finesse and timing. We used the same strategy a few times and its been a work of art. I am not sure why you are acting as if i planned anything, i supported the ones leading the KD with the plan they had and i did it because it is the proper thing to do from any core player, you can voice your opinion all you want, but you better stick to the plan, you see i am not like you, i don't whine and find sitters if things don't go my way, nor do i ragequit when i don't get what i want when i want it.

I will tell you the same thing i tell everyone else, don't involve me in your ****-show. This have nothing to do with me, the LS was entirely locked down and private and you know this because we were in the very same position in the KD, we had zero power, until over night when you suddenly was appointed leader of the KD and in the very same time made new deals to BB and Emeriti.

Had i been part of LS nothing of a kind would have happened, chances are we would still be competing because i had made sure to rape Jesters from day1 with help from all and restored order quickly, while this had never allowed Spartans to even get a chance to rape us and so forth i would also have made sure to get a setup that does not spread our armies after a single wave. There is just lots of things i had done differently that i think would have worked better, from day 1, i had not wanted to have you in the KD either because exactly what i thought would happen did happen to the KD. I said that the biggest threat on the server is inside the KD. Its just some healthy criticism of what went wrong. Now listen carefully, i did not get to advise anyone in LS, nor help them, nor execute any ideas or influence them at all, because they wanted to do everything on their own without me and i was fine with it. They were as worried about me trying to pick up leading or influencing them that had it not been for Vir and Maugrim and a few others that spoke up for me i would not even had been let back into my own ****ing KD, i think that speaks in large volumes how restricted i was and i am sure you had the same treatment.

Anyway, don't blame **** that happen on me, not sure why you talk about me as some kind of factor in all of this.
    Thx for the nice words Anri. I hope you can help me sort out this DB that Pandas just did on us. I just want the land back, no need for major retribution :)

Veteran
    Loons, I didn;t rage at all except I did

^ this is what I just read.

#LeaveLoonsAlone

#Loonaze2016

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Why would anyone trust this Loons person? Last I remember she talked trash about my KD while I was being GBed (who does that if you are from a "respectable" KD)... I said I'll stop with the negativity but it's hard... I'm a work in progress because I'm so glad she got served, in the forum, in war and even post war now it seems(?).

Anyway good luck to the rest of you in whatever it is that you do :D
    Did you say GB on your province?

I now trust Loons. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Did you say GB on your province?

I now trust Loons. :-D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information