Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans Vs Nonpandas

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOverdosed View Post
    In case 42, or NoPanda or whatever, did not expect and prepare for this to happen then it's just their fault.
    It should be clear to anyone that Sparta is not taking this age 1v1 as a KD but fights as an alliance. If Panda expects any less then they deserve to lose.

Should Sparta's victory be threatened still, after all the work their allies have done against 42, it's to be expected that they would use affiliates to farm them land and gc while stealing and hitting 42.

Seems like some members have grown too naive for how Utopia is played.

Why would he?
    Nonpandas by no means expect anything less. But non pandas will fight this as 1 vs bartandaffiliates. Unlike some other kingdoms nonpandas dont use friends or intel farms. We handle it on our own, and if we lose we know we lost honorably.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Nonpandas by no means expect anything less. But non pandas will fight this as 1 vs bartandaffiliates. Unlike some other kingdoms nonpandas dont use friends or intel farms. We handle it on our own, and if we lose we know we lost honorably.
    Cough, first war called friends for gangbang help, cough.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    Cough ..... clearly u havent followed the 'story'. Plus it wasnt the 'first' war sigh

Veteran
    Why would I count your obvious fake first farmwar? I've read your kingdom's lies and insinuations, I've also read irc and in game communication logs from your kingdom to others, don't act honorable because it is just a front. You are dirty.

Enthusiast
    Why would I count your obvious fake first farmwar? I've read your kingdom's lies and insinuations, I've also read irc and in game communication logs from your kingdom to others, don't act honorable because it is just a front. You are dirty.
    Uhm ... who are u? You've clearly read what you want to read and is oblivious to the actual facts. Nonpandas have way way too much going on in RL to be spending time on being dirty
    Last edited by Loons; 10-09-2016 at 04:56.

Veteran
    I'm just a guy.

Needs to get out more
    Uhm ... who are u? You've clearly read what you want to read and is oblivious to the actual facts. Nonpandas have way way too much going on in RL to be spending time on being dirty
    Walter Sobchak: You're entering a world of pain, son. We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I'm just a guy.
    Just a guy playing in spartans...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Does Anri have a leadership role in the kd?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Does Anri have a leadership role in the kd?
    No, nothing like that at all. For the first time since i started playing this game i am just another core player.

Its just not possible to take a more active role in a KD while studying+working and doing all work with house and animals. Life wins in the end and that is a good thing :P
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Do you suggest dealbreakers should be awarded a fair war?
    That's not the interest of anyone in the community, besides perhaps the dealbreakers themselves and their... friends...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOverdosed View Post
    anyone in the community
    Funny how this community you speak of was only 5 Kingdoms. Why don't you say "anyone in our alliance"?

Besides the moral grounds of your alliance is non-existant...

Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Funny how this community you speak of was only 5 Kingdoms. Why don't you say "anyone in our alliance"?

Alliances does not excist, just a bunch of KDs that knows when to take action and when not to.
    In this case it was abundant clear that Jesters did DB on 42. I dont think it would been much of a problem for the LS of 42 to gather more support if it had been needed. I saw you posted an apology and you all ready show that it was worth nothing. It is also getting clearer by the day why it was done.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post

Really JanK ... We have been very kind not posting and sharing your war forum posts/rants and insults. Im fairly sure if we did, the absolute majority of the uto forum contributors would be disgusted. Don't you think its time for you to take a chill pill and back out of threads/convos that is about spartans jesters and nonpandas?

Post Fiend
    Really JanK ... We have been very kind not posting and sharing your war forum posts/rants and insults. Im fairly sure if we did, the absolute majority of the uto forum contributors would be disgusted. Don't you think its time for you to take a chill pill and back out of threads/convos that is about spartans jesters and nonpandas?
    I have nothing to be ashamed of my own posts in the forums and as to those posted by some of my KD mates I already admitted they were below adult level and apologised for them.

I'm very chill, Loons, thanks for caring. :)

Thread Information