Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ~Obligatory Server-wide Personality Test~

You defend the ones you love by attacking others. The power of friendship and all that.

Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Hello Jules. :)
    Edit your post, pls. :P
    I'll PM you.

Interesting results. It makes perfect sense.
    I know I was difficult for you queenie. Thanx to this test we have ideas why now. :}
    Yeh I will edit.

Quote Originally Posted by JuleThief View Post
    I met her in life and [edit below].
    My queen was lucky to get me randoming into her kingdom in age 4 when I was a scrap of a 15 year old kid in troublemaker school as the good queenie said to me. I hated her. She demanded work from me and to pay attention to too much detail. The queen talked to me every day and asked me if I did my homework before playing. I dreamt nightmares about her. I kept coming back to and logging in. She had our kingdom tutoring me in math and I was sorry I told her that information. The bad queen had a plan.
    I applied to colleges and queenie says I will write you a recommendation letter and she did. The were sealed and I was not righted to read it but one of the school boards met with me and showed me what the sly queen had done. She had a disc with the letter sent. The Queen saved chat logs and the manuals I wrote for the kingdom. There were lots spanning 2 years and it showed my leadership and math developed over that time.

The college told my parent it was the creative recommendation got their attention but my hard work that got me accepted into a prestigious university. I graduated with honors queen. I looked for you to tell you the thank you I missed telling you.
    The logician queen: it's your move.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    How so? In the sense that my personality comes across as Defender whereas I like to play attacker roles?
    Well sure. In D&D 4th edition the general classifications were: controller, defender, leader, striker.

Defender and striker look an awful lot alike since both engage enemies directly. The difference in my defender was that unlike those who work well in confined spaces vs enemies, my defender would find any way to get to the center of the of enemy horde and fight from a position surrounded and isolated. My powers included ways to pull the enemy toward me and away from those I defended.

You always hear about those who attack with abandon. There are small areas in the gaming world where you can defend with abandon and I've been there. My intuition tells me this is from where your soul emanates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

**** post. Delete.
    Last edited by QueenMab; 26-09-2016 at 07:54.

I know I was difficult for you queenie. Thanx to this test we have ideas why now. :}
    Yeh I will edit.

The logician queen: it's your move.

I met her in life and [edit below].
    My queen was lucky to get me randoming into her kingdom in age 4 when I was a scrap of a 15 year old kid in troublemaker school as the good queenie said to me. I hated her. She demanded work from me and to pay attention to too much detail. The queen talked to me every day and asked me if I did my homework before playing. I dreamt nightmares about her. I kept coming back to and logging in. She had our kingdom tutoring me in math and I was sorry I told her that information. The bad queen had a plan.
    I applied to colleges and queenie says I will write you a recommendation letter and she did. The were sealed and I was not righted to read it but one of the school boards met with me and showed me what the sly queen had done. She had a disc with the letter sent. The Queen saved chat logs and the manuals I wrote for the kingdom. There were lots spanning 2 years and it showed my leadership and math developed over that time.

The college told my parent it was the creative recommendation got their attention but my hard work that got me accepted into a prestigious university. I graduated with honors queen. I looked for you to tell you the thank you I missed telling you.
    Um... this whole post is odd AF.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Well sure. In D&D 4th edition the general classifications were: controller, defender, leader, striker.

Defender and striker look an awful lot alike since both engage enemies directly. The difference in my defender was that unlike those who work well in confined spaces vs enemies, my defender would find any way to get to the center of the of enemy horde and fight from a position surrounded and isolated. My powers included ways to pull the enemy toward me and away from those I defended.

You always hear about those who attack with abandon. There are small areas in the gaming world where you can defend with abandon and I've been there. My intuition tells me this is from where your soul emanates.
    Ah, I see.

Takao/Lost
    - ESFJ personality - The Consul
    - Dungeon Dwellers
    - Core (as much as a 4 ages years old player can be)
    - Attack is my only purpose

Regular
    ESTP-A "Entrepreneur"
    Bravehearts
    Leadership
    Prefer attacker roles

Someone from Sparta make Makka take this test. :D

Cusp of INTJ (architect) and INFJ (advocate) for meeee..
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 01-10-2016 at 21:01.
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Post Fiend
    Information to post:
    4 letter result:VIRTUOSO (ISTP-A)
    Name of current kd: Settlers
    Specify role as core or leadership: Leadership
    Preferred role as a player: Attacker(though I honestly haven't played enough to try A/t or A/m, which sounds fun)

Truthfully, this test doesn't seem as accurate to me as some Myers-brig tests I've done.
    Last edited by dsqrd; 06-10-2016 at 20:41.

Veteran
    Mediator (INFP) - Knights of Erin - Monarch- prefer to play Hybrid, but I usually look for gaps in the KD need before picking my race/pers
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    Mediator (INFP) - Knights of Erin - Monarch- prefer to play Hybrid, but I usually look for gaps in the KD need before picking my race/pers
    Now we know who the crazy ones are.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Now we know who the crazy ones are.
    What Crazyguy said is what I do when I'm doing a mercenary tour. Unless they have an adoption I build to need. This is how I went elf tac in The Wishmasters.

You have to be aware of down to earth truths when you build to need. For instance, the elf tac was a fantastic support strat, but The Wishmasters play more independently. This lesson improved my perception of kingdom style by paying attention to the builds of leadership.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

protagonist

ENFJ-A
    QOA
    Core
    Avian/Cleric (hardcore attacker)

Thread Information