Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Try and help me understand

Post Fiend
    Yes those things happen in war, you can mitigate both those things. its just a baseline.
    Last edited by Ganga; 27-09-2016 at 00:00.

this will sound dumb but what does UB stand for

ub=unbreakable

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpNDerp View Post
    Try this build out:
    22% homes
    9% farms
    17% guilds
    18% forts
    15% wts
    9% towers
    10% tds

Being at 60% draft is acceptable if you are in a decent kd that can handle its own diplo. If you can avoid getting randomed constantly, you can pump at 60%. Going into war you need to be pumped much higher than that. Aim for 68-70%. Unless you are the biggest prov in your kd, with how attacker values are, you really won't ever be truly UB out of war. I routinely run about 140 dpa on my faery t/m, and I'm never UB (at least until my kd deep chains top enemy MO). Idk if it's possible to be an effective t/m and have 175-200 dpa (what you need to be Ub all the time)
    I finally had a decent chance to try that build out, and it was actually pretty damn phenomenal. By lowering my wage rates a little bit, I was able to maintain a small gold surplus/fund dragon/attacker wages for the entire war with 0 problems. (EDIT: And still have a higher defensive military efficiency overall!!) A few of their attacker (UD/Orc) rogues were hard to break with 6 raw TPA, 13 scientists, and 10% TDs...but I'm going to try a higher draft (was 65) and more thieves in our next war.

Cheers.

Thread Information