Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BB - what's their deal?

Enthusiast

BB - what's their deal?

Just wondering as someone with really limited info about what's happening this age, but my understanding was that they have non-compete cfs with most of the top. However, they are clearly #1 at the moment and have been for a while now.

Do they have any cfs with kingdoms that aren't non-compete? If so, when do those end?

Will kingdoms with non-compete cfs void them on the basis that BB is competing? Or is BB still not competing?

I tried to ask this in my kd irc and had ppl throwing stuff and yelling at each other but no one seems to know their cf situations with everyone. I'm not trying to start **** here. I'm genuinely curious about how this will shape the rest of the age with 3 contenders for the crown, assuming they count of course.

I dont think they have this age, they just had it previous ages.

I like to post
    They don't have non-compete deals. However, they did secure a large amount of CFs under the pretense of "we're just gonna FSU those that hit us last age, we're not competing". Smart move by them, which has paid off handsomely.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    They don't have non-compete deals. However, they did secure a large amount of CFs under the pretense of "we're just gonna FSU those that hit us last age, we're not competing". Smart move by them, which has paid off handsomely.
    What's the difference between the two?

Also, is there any notice involved with any of these other deals or are they eoa?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Just wondering as someone with really limited info about what's happening this age, but my understanding was that they have non-compete cfs with most of the top. However, they are clearly #1 at the moment and have been for a while now.

Do they have any cfs with kingdoms that aren't non-compete? If so, when do those end?

Will kingdoms with non-compete cfs void them on the basis that BB is competing? Or is BB still not competing?

I tried to ask this in my kd irc and had ppl throwing stuff and yelling at each other but no one seems to know their cf situations with everyone. I'm not trying to start **** here. I'm genuinely curious about how this will shape the rest of the age with 3 contenders for the crown, assuming they count of course.
    Kingdom CFs is sensitive and not for share. What doing BB is BB job and what is doing other KDs in TOP are same. Game have so few Kds and we need more compete. If some one gave them CF because he assume they wont compete again and its turned to be mistake next time he wont make it. I don't see drama in this.

Lets every one compete and give his best!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Kingdom CFs is sensitive and not for share. What doing BB is BB job and what is doing other KDs in TOP are same. Game have so few Kds and we need more compete. If some one gave them CF because he assume they wont compete again and its turned to be mistake next time he wont make it. I don't see drama in this.

Lets every one compete and give his best!
    My CFs are for share, at the right price!

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Postaholic
    I can vouch that BB had no initial interest in competing this age as I am in the private and before the age even started they didn't even know if they would play or not.

But when the opportunity arises I suppose you take it - considering the top is so weak these days.
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

BB is polling strong with the 45+ but the kids they want sparta... (It is probably because of the candy and drugs octo offers) And NO one wants to vote for that anti vaxxer Emeriti.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    The secret is to just let BB go and compete for the sub asterisk land crown. From here on the number 2 land kingdom will be considered number 1...unless the number 2 kingdom also is taking an age to relax. Thus, number 3 would be your defacto number 1.

Be water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

We have a couple goals but none of them are chart related. Last age was fairly similar (I dont think we had any non-compete clauses either since our CFs were time based iirc).
    When the opportunity came up to chart, partially with how the age has developed and how the war with WSK panned out, we took it into consideration to give it a shot and here we are.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    We have a couple goals but none of them are chart related. Last age was fairly similar (I dont think we had any non-compete clauses either since our CFs were time based iirc).
    When the opportunity came up to chart, partially with how the age has developed and how the war with WSK panned out, we took it into consideration to give it a shot and here we are.
    Nice, timed cfs! Hope to see some fireworks soon.

Scribe
    you should probably invest your hope into something more likely to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    you should probably invest your hope into something more likely to happen
    So much negativity.

I like to post

Thread Information