Thread: Interview with uto CRs (WarSeeKers)

Post Fiend

Interview with uto CRs (WarSeeKers)

Since Goodwitch (Marina) started a great concept I will try to help her out. Here is the first interview with CRs (Chris) from WarSeeKers.

So who is CRs? Can you tell me a bit about yourself?
    Well I am Chris from Romania, 31 years old and I have a wife, a kid and still a gamer.

Can you tell us a bit more about WSK?
    After a long break I started playing again like 2 years ago and ended up in a ghetto who merged with another ghetto. Nobody was willing to take the monarchy so I took it. Since then we keep fighting and trying to have fun every age and aiming for more and more.

How is your age going so far?
    Bad.. Very bad . We tried again to grow and aim for the missing crown (land) but its just a different game up there.. We will get it before the game disappear I promise .

Very nice, that’s one for in the book! How long do you play utopia yourself now? How long do you play Utopia?
    Well I played like 4 years in highschool, quitting during college and started again like 2 years ago to start WarSeeKers.

And can you please tell us a bit more on why it is a different game up there. What do you think is the biggest difference?
    First of all its more about diplo and getting your CFs. Second its against all we ‘builded’ so far – warring doesn’t help you get on the top – its all about whoring and diplo and offcourse activity and good coordination. The lame part is the deals and ‘trade’ part.. But meh its part of the game these days I guess

Why is that a lame part for you?
    I think everyone agree that making all kind of deals like: I give u X gold, u give me Xland are on the lame part – kills the game both ways (the warring kds who wont fight fair fight cuz of the extra gold) and the whoring kds who gets more free land this way .. Basically it kills the competition and it turns the game into a more ‘Trading’ game than a warring one..

So if you were in Bishop/Developer shoes for 1 day and you could make all the changes you like, what would u change?
    The game needs a lot of changes .. But for start I would make the CFs a part of the game (ex: kd X and kd Y agrees on 3 weeks cfs – then the game forces you to that) and don’t allow more than 1 month CF or so. Second and most important – make all the kingdoms the same nr. (ex 20 players) – this will increase competition and fun in the game.

What is driving you to keep playing Utopia?
    The community offcourse! Mainly the guys I play with through .

Who was your mentor?
    Mbab from sanitarium. Not sure this kd would have survived his first ages if it wasn’t for him.

Who do you consider to be the best player in utopia (besides yourself)?
    It’s a big difference from being a good player to being a good kd player .. but to answer your question – Noobium. Never saw a player like that calculating everything! Too bad his talking skills aren’t that good and he annoys most people he talks with .

What advise do you have for new utopia players joining our beautiful game?
    Hang in there, use recruitment system or forums and find yourself a good kd to hang at. This is mostly whats utopia about – finding a great group of players (good or bad) to have fun with.

Any last things you would like to share with the community or want everybody to know about WarSeeKers?
    More HULA banner to come !!!!!!

Thank you for all your time and I wish you the best of luck this age!

Scribe
    great job thanks to both CRs and scheffie

Postaholic
    Great interview...

Thanks!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Najz!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Thumbs up

2 years? We have been around since age 50 haven't we??

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This bro lifts. I think we should trust Maximo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Nice read.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Ur in wsk max?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Ur in wsk max?
    Yes. If they would've stuck with the all elf strat I would've stuck around. Cool people. - My friends can attest I leave perfectly good kingdoms as a norm. It's me, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information