Thread: The U vs Sparta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    almost out? we were equal to Emeriti lol. then again, we dont have dozens of kds farming out to us for free, so we mightve been behind by now. The U noticed us, not the other way around btw.
    So they have done a good job in selling the story. But he .. who am i .. just do your usual stuff up there and do your dirty laundry. Just dont try to point your fingers to others while u constantly keep doing them yourself.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scheffie View Post
    So they have done a good job in selling the story. But he .. who am i .. just do your usual stuff up there and do your dirty laundry. Just dont try to point your fingers to others while u constantly keep doing them yourself.
    You don't make any sense with this, what are you trying to say?

Veteran
    This isnīt a big conspiracy. Would be nice if people didnīt assume conspiracy simply because Sparta is involved. Iīm not even in their KD but the constant ****-slinging is tiresome when there has never been any proof shown for any accusation made against them. Most of the players in this game would ask for proof if they were accused of something, yet they feel that basic civility doesnīt apply to Bart?

Anyway, I donīt mind seeing the farm out this time. We (the community, I mean) want to expand the competition at the top, not kill it. People complain about there only being a few KDs in the running for land/nw crowns. They complain that the race is over by yr 6. But they are also complaining that Sparta is involved in that race, and they are now complaining that Sparta has jumped up the rankings again? Heaven forbid big KDs rely on methods other than tax to get to the top and cause problems for their competition...

Hate will come whatever you do Bart, but I personally enjoy seeing the shake up. Go for it man.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Thread Information