This isnīt a big conspiracy. Would be nice if people didnīt assume conspiracy simply because Sparta is involved. Iīm not even in their KD but the constant ****-slinging is tiresome when there has never been any proof shown for any accusation made against them. Most of the players in this game would ask for proof if they were accused of something, yet they feel that basic civility doesnīt apply to Bart?

Anyway, I donīt mind seeing the farm out this time. We (the community, I mean) want to expand the competition at the top, not kill it. People complain about there only being a few KDs in the running for land/nw crowns. They complain that the race is over by yr 6. But they are also complaining that Sparta is involved in that race, and they are now complaining that Sparta has jumped up the rankings again? Heaven forbid big KDs rely on methods other than tax to get to the top and cause problems for their competition...

Hate will come whatever you do Bart, but I personally enjoy seeing the shake up. Go for it man.