Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1671

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Abi, did you warn Binar who he was dealing with?

I thought bin bin was joking, lmfao. What a bunch of nitwits, I sure hope Emeriti isn't going to stand for this very dangerous precedent being set here. I think a coss reaction would be best here. I also hope RoO is razing this war, don't slack now boys.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Yeah, apparantly they didnt plunder me from war but from hostile. Then sent a dragon and ran into war within mins. I razed them a couple of times and talked to them and feel I got my point across. Reading this forum im not sure I did though.

For the dude talking about Emeriti plundering: I cant speak for the 6ish ages before I joined, but the 2,5 ages ive played in Emeriti we havent plundered anyone. Plunder or not, hitting out of an active hostile/war/conflict is never a good idea.
    Also I normally dont SN people that hit me, why should I? I SN on randoms to check if they are in a conflict, but I never SN on retals
    Last edited by Binar; 03-12-2016 at 11:11.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

In Binar we trust
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

This ghetto keeps proving the game would be better off without them in it. Glad to hear my folically challenged friend is considering stepping up to help the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This ghetto keeps proving the game would be better off without them in it.
    I havent read the first 88 pages in this thread, but in this case they didnt really do anything wrong as they didnt have any CF deal with me :P Just a tad optimistic to think that we wouldnt retal, but thats just a calculated risk
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I havent read the first 88 pages in this thread, but in this case they didnt really do anything wrong as they didnt have any CF deal with me :P Just a tad optimistic to think that we wouldnt retal, but thats just a calculated risk
    Spoken like a true adult. Wish there was more of that, Again, good luck the rest of age!
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

Ayn Rand can suck my marxist D though

Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Yeah, her politics are a bit out of touch, but the quotes given are dead nuts.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

DD in fact double hostiled Sanctus this age, well they were the ones who hit first then their buddies or not (no clue) made it a double - I didn't know what to make of it, I thought they were too busy dealing with RoO to hit out, guess not. You have to sort of admire the perseverance.

I'm not joking.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

What the game doesn't need: KDs that believe their conflicts are sacred but should be allowed to hit out when convenient. KDs that when are caught with their hand in the cookie jar accuse the cookie owner of being a cookie thief too. A continued pattern of childishness from this ghetto layered with hypocrisy... it needs to die

Neither did Sheister do anything wrong but apparently DD lost it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krynn View Post
    Spoken like a true adult. Wish there was more of that, Again, good luck the rest of age!
    Yea, if DD was more adult this thread would never existed ����

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What does it have to do with Emeriti when its your hypocritical behaviour thats the issue? But yes, thats usually how kingdoms play, the save up gold for a conflict they are about to engage in cause they know if they hit out of their active conflicts they welcome people hitting into theirs. Which we all by now DD has a big issues with, well apparently if someone interfer in their conflicts at least oh and if its a smaller kingdom that does it. ;)
    Grow up Korp, we've all had random plunders from kingdoms marked "hostile - STFO", it happens every day, not sure quite why our doing it has caused such a stink.

Also not sure what it has to do with you. We have handled diplo with the target kingdom (despite your claims that we are incapable of such) and the matter has now been resolved.

That's how grown ups deal with things ;)
    Last edited by Kestrel038; 04-12-2016 at 12:51.

What would you know about being an grown up abi? You respond with people sending you messages with razes.

And there is a difference between kingdoms tagged and kingdoms actually in a hostile. But then again you have shown that you disregard others conflicts again and again.

Thread Information