Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

The time has come to publicize the Republic of Octobrev's double hostile.

Some weeks ago Korp retal'd a hit by Strippers. Some of you may recall Strippers from the 50's, a loud mouthed warring ghetto that received frequent deletions. For anybody interested, they still receive deletions but it seems as though their glory days are long since past.

Anyways, Strippers retal'd Korp's retal and one thing led to another and we ended up in a multi-week "conflict". At about twice our size, their monarch was pretty confident that they would sort this out in no time and put us in our place. Well here we are a couple of weeks later and their monarch has abandoned along with one other province, two provinces have defected, we managed to peasant kill one, and another deleted.

June 11 of YR5 The once proud province of Sofa King Sexslave has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    July 10 of YR5 As the ultimate betrayal, Zolano destroys all in the land of Sofa King of Zolano before leaving for a new kingdom.
    Monarch -> July 19 of YR5 Staying in the darkest shadows, Viviane slips out of Sofa King Va Va Viv unnoticed, never to be seen again.
    July 24 of YR5 Dark Star has defected to Utopian Pirateers (no:loc)!
    January 7 of YR6 Staying in the darkest shadows, Nim slips out of Sofa King Nimble unnoticed, never to be seen again.
    Cue sheister.

sheister had a similar experience with some ghetto nobody has ever heard of before. They did a 0 scientist abduct and he responded with a trad. They didn't think this was appropriate and retal'd him, which he followed up with a retal of his own. Long story short, he informed them that he would be razing into future wars. And he did. Each time they would CF the kingdom he was in, and each time he would defect and pick up where he left off or wait for their next war. Unable to grasp the finer points of diplomacy, this ghetto decided to chase him rather than work out a reasonable CF deal. So three wars later and several thousand acres razed, sheister was invited into the Republic of Octobrev to help **** with Strippers.

It is at this point that the self-proclaimed famous ghetto he had been quarrelling with decided they would continue to raze him despite having an agreement with his previous monarch. And they opted to do this into our very long, very active hostile. It is at this juncture that I will begin using the words "hostile" and "conflict" interchangeably, because there is no difference, but the ghetto in question seems to have a hard time wrapping their head around that.

We obviously did not take very kindly to this interference in our conflict with Strippers - sheister was now an honoured member of the Republic of Octobrev and thus his problem, this unwarranted razing, became our problem. Korp took the time to inform said ghetto of this and reiterated that just like sheister, we would raze into their future wars as retribution should they not desist. They opted instead to begin razing Korp, and then Bishop, while continuing to claim in #tactics that they were targeting only one province.

And now I will present you all with some of the more memorable quotes to come out of our correspondence with them:

Maybe if you'd spoken to a few more people you'd have heard the name Dungeon Dwellers. and you'd know how foolish it is to declare a vendetta on us
    <Macho_Mib> I've personally received countless apologies from ghettos who hit into us without realizing who we are
    At this stage both kingdoms are coordinating attacks so I'd like to congratulate them on that impressive achievement, particularly Strippers since they are absolutely incompetent.
    As it stands both kingdoms are now locked in an unwinnable struggle to raze us until we leave them alone and neither is willing to negotiate.

In the spirit of the #acres4octo campaign that this kingdom began in age 58?, our condition for ceasefire and allowing them to continue their age unabated is 5k acres to Octo. Alternatively the deletion of Abi's province is also acceptable.
    Last edited by Pillz; 24-09-2016 at 15:38.

I like to post
    5K acres seems good! Deletion of Abi will never quench octo's thirst. Our incapable spartans (in the eyes of octo) have enraged him and brought him to the brink of acre dehydration. To appease Lord Octo we need a big sacrifice, something trivial simply wont do!

Post Fiend
    Quite a few points missing from your account there pillz.. including sheister mouthing off and threatening age long oow razes unless he got his way LONG before anyone went near the raze button.

We had no agreement with his previous monarch to leave him alone whatsoever, pure fabrication.

As for being unwilling to negotiate, I have offered Korp a CF twice now, both times it was completely ignored and your demands have simply gone higher and higher. Who is truly unwilling to negotiate here?

As you rightly pointed out, our initial attacks were on Sheister alone, until Korp and Bishop started making the same threats of OOW razekill for this age and the next. I'm not one to sit back and leave that kind of threat at my back.

Bear in mind that the first "diplomacy" from your side was along the lines of "You hit into our hostile you dick, once we're done with (x:x) we're coming after you. good luck winning a war for the rest of the age" and you can't really expect a cordial greeting in return.

You got a few facts wrong in my case Pillz.

They sent a 0 abduct attack on me (I was an avian sage in week 2.....derp!) and I wrote back to them demanding a Yr5 plus 48 hr notice CF for being moronic or I would make their lives hell. Per Abi, we have learned that the player I wrote to was pregnant, thus my sin was most grievous because writing that to a regular province would be bad, but a pregnant one... well that just crossed a line. (I think we need to come up with a pregnant woman tag for provinces claiming pregnancy protection.) Anyway, it was really just bluster to try to goose a staging of wars and war order and was just a message, no retal and no hits.

The monarch then wrote me like a 6-10 paragraph ingame about how I was rude and had no business making demands because I was too small to be a threat yadda yadda, and wrote a multi paragraph message to my monarch and so on and so forth. I responded "ROFL" "LOL" "HAHAHA" or one or two sentences that I can't recall or quote because when you die, you lose all your previous messages (which is very sad). Anyway, their monarch felt that honor was not being given and razed me three times. Thus our standings were 1 stupid learn and three razes on me to one meany-pants message sent to their kingdom from me. Clearly, I was being a bully and was just over the top.

My monarch at the time had no stomach for drama so I promised her that if we got into war first I would help her out in that war before seeking revenge or if not, I would go to another kingdom to commence my vendetta. Turns out Dungeon Dwellers (hereinafter, "DD") did not believe I would dare to raze into their wars. They were wrong. They went to war and I waited till after the completion of the enemy's first wave and razed the chain target with the highest NWA to force an even meaner release. This was termed "RKing into our war" by the DD monarch. Note, no province in DD was RK'd.

This began a series of they CF whatever ghetto I was in, I changed KD, repeat repeat. When their war ended I stopped, but then from their EoWCF, they razed me back. So I razed back into their EoWCF. They then CF'd my current ghetto, finished their EoWCF and then broke CF to RK me. The score then stood 1 abduct, 24 razes, 1 RK from them 1 meany-pants message and 12 razes from me.

They then went into recovery mode and I quietly spawned in a new KD with a clever name that indicated who I was and waited. They went into war again, but this time, I was avian warrior instead of sage, so I was better suited to the purpose. I razed something like 42 times into their war, no RK's, just forcing releases, never dropped anyone under 125 acres. After their war they CFd. We went several days, they came out of EoWCF and nothing was happening so I assumed we were done, especially since I had sent an offer to end this with them (they did not respond, but respected the CF (or so it seemed) so I figured, I would let the ghetto have their ghetto pride and move on.)

Korp extended an invite for me to help them with x:x so I went to go help. Upon comming out of protection, they RK'd me again with something on the order of 27 razes plus various and sundry stupid hits like plunders for 4K gc and 0 abducts, because they are just that dumb.

From that point, Steel has the correct recounting, but does not do justice to the epic logic Abi displays in #tactics and the 5+days of laughter we have had as we continue to be the center of DD's universe.

The score stands now at something like 300+ razes from DD and three RK's from them to.... something a lot less from me. But don't forget, I am the meany-pants.

ROFL!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    clear FW
    All hail Bart of Farta

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Quite a few points missing from your account there pillz.. including sheister mouthing off and threatening age long oow razes unless he got his way LONG before anyone went near the raze button.

We had no agreement with his previous monarch to leave him alone whatsoever, pure fabrication.

As for being unwilling to negotiate, I have offered Korp a CF twice now, both times it was completely ignored and your demands have simply gone higher and higher. Who is truly unwilling to negotiate here?

As you rightly pointed out, our initial attacks were on Sheister alone, until Korp and Bishop started making the same threats of OOW razekill for this age and the next. I'm not one to sit back and leave that kind of threat at my back.

Bear in mind that the first "diplomacy" from your side was along the lines of "You hit into our hostile you dick, once we're done with (x:x) we're coming after you. good luck winning a war for the rest of the age" and you can't really expect a cordial greeting in return.
    Nice to see that you making up things again I guess when you dont have a solid ground to stand on you have to rely on lies and deceit. This was the original messages that I sent.

> King Bob the Warrior of Protection no feel (x:x) said: > > After we finished with y:y we will move onto you. Your kingdom seem like arrogant pr i cks. So now it wont be just 1 person razing into your wars.

Besides, hilarios that you think octobrev holds any sway.
    That after your kingdom claimed that you were laughing with me on Whatsapp at Sheister and that we wouldnt interfer cause you knew me very well. :)
    Last edited by Palem; 25-09-2016 at 00:01.

10% of combined Stripper+DD land to Octo and a formal forum apology seems a reasonable solution to this situation.

I'm sure their pool would cover this easily and would allow both sides to move on. =]

Who are these ghettoes?

yes! for once a meritorious use!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    I would post the message you sent in which you resorted to profanity Korp, but I fear the forum mods would not appreciate the fact that the words posted came from yourself. Such messages have now been reported.

To remind both yourself and Sheister of the Utopian code of conduct.

Language & Attitude

Utopia is played by people of all ages and backgrounds. You are expected to treat others with respect and use only appropriate language in any contact with other players. In particular:

you may not use language that is vulgar or that is otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

So yes Sheister, pregnant or otherwise, your original message to Tigress was offensive and objectionable.

or not. I guess it will be dealt with by the devs. Glad to see you are learning.But given that you player was not sanctioned for telling me to "**** off mate!" (which I reported), I expect to learn it is confirmed that you are an overreacting cry-baby.

So being pregnant does NOT make a difference anymore? I mean in #tactics, you felt the need to tell the world that Dungeon Tigress is pregnant to bolster your point that I am just a mean-pants extreme! I guess that does make coding of province displays easier for the devs and all, so that is big of you.
    Last edited by Sheister; 24-09-2016 at 17:36.

I would post the message you sent in which you resorted to profanity Korp, but I fear the forum mods would not appreciate the fact that the words posted came from yourself. Such messages have now been reported.

To remind both yourself and Sheister of the Utopian code of conduct.

Language & Attitude

Utopia is played by people of all ages and backgrounds. You are expected to treat others with respect and use only appropriate language in any contact with other players. In particular:

you may not use language that is vulgar or that is otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

So yes Sheister, pregnant or otherwise, your original message to Tigress was offensive and objectionable.
    You can post all the messages I sent since none were against the rules. But you wont since there is no such posts that would be even debatable. Nice way trying to deflect from the real issues though.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You can post all the messages I sent since none were against the rules. But you wont since there is no such posts that would be even debatable. Nice way trying to deflect from the real issues though.
    We shall see.

And you are the King of focusing on the trivial to avoid the big picture so I shall concede to your clearly superior knowledge on that score :)

We shall see.

And you are the King of focusing on the trivial to avoid the big picture so I shall concede to your clearly superior knowledge on that score :)
    Didn't you just tell us all that you had to be busy cleaning your house? Go clean up that sty....

You can't report messages that no longer exist.

These people are incredible =D

Thread Information