Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Takao View Post
    From the game rules :

Fair & Honorable Play
    The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Can you help me to understand fair, honorable and ethics? It seems like I should have been a douche all my life.
    Well if that rule was followed to the letter, Korp would have been removed from the game by now. But we all know it's very subjective because nothing in life is black or white and there is no such thng as 100% guilty or 100% innocent. Unless you're sheister of course. then you had nothing to do with it and it's was all started by someone else lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krynn View Post
    your an asshat that has brought conflict where ever you land. and again it should have been Bishop ( as a representative of the "Game" ) to quash this kind of thing quick and decisively.
    Why should Bishop interfer in conflicts in Utopia? There is no rules that has been breached there is just two stubborn kingdoms.

been around since age 25 we are going no where fast. ;) been through worse than this. We will be here long after your gone. Wont be buying any credits for quite some time now though.
    Why are these rivers of tears coming from you then? If you been through worse you would just sit back and unfold but you seem to be upset.

If I resume the logic behind this whole discussion, according to the so called leets from the past ghetto :

1. it's ok to oow raze another kd 2 wars in a row, but it's not ok to raze into a kd in hostile with another one (and not close to war them cuz of NW difference). The second option cost 5k acres, the first option is legit and cost nothing.
    2. DD aren't age after age top tier kd, so they need to bend over anytime they random hit somewhere.

DD wants to move on since the start of the story, but with Sheister continuous oow hitting, for a freaking failed abduct, seems like logic is broken somewhere...

Edit : It's my first post in THIS game, so I must be far from leets. So I should bend over and give away 5k acres right?
    The only people that refers anyone to "leets" are you guys.

1. Its apparently okey to raze someone over a messages then not get retalled by him cause you know, DD is apparently a kingdom not to be messed with.
    2. No, but if you raze Sheister 3 times over a MESSAGE you should realize that there might be retals back.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    When someone like Korp hits you you have two choices:

1) Bend over and hope he goes away (he usually does)
    We havent made a single hit on them.

Don't worry, I understand what kind of players they are. I'm playing similar games for more than 15 years and Utopia for 2 years now.

I've seen a lot of conflicts in my text based war game life, but it's the first time I've experienced such a bad behavior from a province, w/o any actions from the admin.

Oh! I forgot the facts that the admin actually play the game (fail #1) and that his kingdom invited Sheister (fail #2).

Yet you dont seem to understand what kind of players you play with. Whats the bad behavior? You guys put yourself in a tight spots and now you are crying that the admin doesnt do anything cauyse Sheister was a meanin!!! If there is actual cheating then Bishop would act but since there is none.

From the game rules :

Fair & Honorable Play
    The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

Can you help me to understand fair, honorable and ethics? It seems like I should have been a douche all my life.
    Whats fair and honorable in razing a kingdom now 6 days? Can you tell me, now you are even razing random provinces in my kingdom for what? ****s and giggles? Whats the fair in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Im not making this about anybody panda Bishop was the one sat in #tactics with Steel making a huge song and dance about it all and shouting about how our age was over and we messed with the wrong kingdom.

Until that point nobody even knew he was over there.. so please establish the correct facts before accusing us of making it about anyone.
    Please dont make up things as you usually do, stick to the facts.

Well if that rule was followed to the letter, Korp would have been removed from the game by now. But we all know it's very subjective because nothing in life is black or white and there is no such thng as 100% guilty or 100% innocent. Unless you're sheister of course. then you had nothing to do with it and it's was all started by someone else lol
    Why would I? I havent cheated on broken any rules. You are very subjective to the subject so...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We havent made a single hit on them.
    I know I've read the thread thoroughly. I'm just saying in general. The statement can be expanded to diplomacy in general. When someone has "nothing to lose" and no real goals there is no possible leverage you could come up with against them. I guess the one would be to try and get them permanently deleted by the admins for their behavior, however hypocritical it may be - see thread.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Why are these rivers of tears coming from you then? If you been through worse you would just sit back and unfold but you seem to be upset.
    We aren't the ones making threads in forums for our cronies to show their love..

1. Its apparently okey to raze someone over a messages then not get retalled by him cause you know, DD is apparently a kingdom not to be messed with.
    2. No, but if you raze Sheister 3 times over a MESSAGE you should realize that there might be retals back.
    And if Sheister then razes repeatedly into wars, you should realise that it's not going to end there.

Yet you dont seem to understand what kind of players you play with.
    Way to not be elitist lol

Whats fair and honorable in razing a kingdom now 6 days? Can you tell me, now you are even razing random provinces in my kingdom for what? ****s and giggles? Whats the fair in that?
    It's as fair as making 44 razes into someones war. And they're not random provinces, they are provinces in your kingdom. Besides, we don't need to be "fair" we just need to not break the rules. Once again Korp, you are as guilty as we are on the "being unfair" side of things. Difference being we can accept that, you never will.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    I don't see in what universe the onus is on them to be civil when you just start razing into an active conflict. Is it really that hard to grab a SN then tell them what the deal is before you do anything?
    So if you walk into a room that you think is empty to collect something and it turns out someone is having a meeting in there, are you guilty of deliberately interrupting their meeting?

What part don't people get. We had no idea they were in any conflict, they weren't tagged up as in hostile, and we only hit Sheister. If you want to consider that "hitting into an active hostile" then go right ahead, one cannot educate those who don't wish to learn.

Kestrel, yes it is when the one outside the meeting room, could have checked trough the window before opening the door to walk in.
    War is what happens when language fails.

So, you are basically saying it's ok to be oow razed and to not do anything about it??? But DD should bend over to have raze them, in retal, in normal stance, hostile to a kd too big that they couldn't war... Where have you all put your brain? Take it back please before writting again.
    Last edited by Takao; 25-09-2016 at 12:27.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Kestrel, yes it is when the one outside the meeting room, could have checked trough the window before opening the door to walk in.
    And the ones in the meeting could have put a notice on the door too. As I keep repeating.. both sides made errors, that doesn't make it any more our responsibility though.

And the ones in the meeting could have put a notice on the door too. As I keep repeating.. both sides made errors, that doesn't make it any more our responsibility though.
    Not quite following, but based on that statement alone, doesn't it make both your responsibilities?
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Bump
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    @Dungeon Dwellers
    What you seem to fail to understand is that the people you are in "conflict" with play for conflicts like these. This here is their goal, they have no other goal in the game. Your goal of the age might have been something else and in this case getting into it with them was completely against your own interests. To avoid such situations in the future try to do better diplomacy as a kingdom. Learn from this, people without goals are the most dangerous kind in this game because there is no leverage your could ever muster against them in a diplomatic situation. Much like in any other diplomatic exchange most usually politeness goes a long way, or in this case a lot further than razes into someone who just doesn't care about achieving anything worthwhile in the game anymore.

@Octobrev's Republic
    Stop teaching noobs how to play guys... DD has been a nice land farm thus far. Now that they have seen the smaller kingdom can fight back what if they start threatening to raze into wars and ****. Give me some time and I'll figure out why what you doing is bad for the game to further my own interests.

On a side note, there have been too many contradicting and funny quotes in this thread for me to choose from to make fun of. I'll leave you guys with one of my favorites regardless. Some irony Woody Allen style (although his movies never did resonate with me too well):

EDIT:
    @Nightmare
    Yo, you still around eh? :D
    Octobrev's Republic, huh? Still no time for any serious play I see.
    Astute.

Yeah, still floating. Somehow I landed here without realizing until now~

that is not an option. come back with some thing acceptable
    It is perfectly reasonable.

So if you walk into a room that you think is empty to collect something and it turns out someone is having a meeting in there, are you guilty of deliberately interrupting their meeting?

What part don't people get. We had no idea they were in any conflict, they weren't tagged up as in hostile, and we only hit Sheister. If you want to consider that "hitting into an active hostile" then go right ahead, one cannot educate those who don't wish to learn.
    If you're going to use an analogy, think it through. Interrupting a meeting to 'collect' someone would not be OK, particularly when you come in without saying a word.

Post Demon
    the toodler race is on, who will win the lollipop crown.

I don't see how diplomacy and threaths even comes into play when it all started with randoms, both sides must be super noob for escalating this to the point of thretening to raze into wars, raze oow and even into wars.

If you threten something out of the blue for whatever prelude of randoms you are the one who started it cause you could not handle the situation you was in, whatever you get in return is just the other sides response to that threat, and yes I have no clue which one of the sides that stated this.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    the toodler race is on, who will win the lollipop crown.
    Republic of Octobrev will win the lollipop crown

Damn right
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

She's something worth fighting for, I mean it.

Thread Information