Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1671

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Why would you need that? Your kingdom has claimed to have already razed us. Not sure how you could have done that and need to be given a loc now.

Could it be you're full of ****?
    Pretty sure my KD has razed no one. Oh wait, we did some razes on some cows in one conflict... Do you have cows?

Didn't think so...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Where is DD now anyway? Anyone can PM me if that info cant be disclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    So it's now our responsibility to step in and prevent you being d**ks to some random kingdom?
    It's not our fault you're a little short in the brain department, and not our job to do anything about your behaviour. That was the job of the people who raised you.
    What about our behaviour? You mean like talking so much smack when you guys were the bigger kingdom like last age. But this age when the roles are reversed you don't tag up and you dont use your theme. So much for the mighty DD that put fear into kingdoms.

Post Fiend
    Ah reversed psychology, love it!
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Tough talk while hiding
    But how can we be hiding BoH?? Steel declared in like week 2 that he had found us.. it was around week 4 that either himself or Korp claimed that they had razed us and that someone had cried tears of joy when they did.. How can you accuse us of hiding when our location has been so apparent from so very early in the age? Try stirring some soup with that spoon BoH.. cause you're not doing very well stirring things in here :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    Sheister is not in same kingdom as korp, and not same kingdom as steel either i belive.
    Well as this all started when Sheister "Became an honoured member of RoO", and considering that he is thick as thieves with Korp and Steel and co, whether he actually resides in the same kingdom makes little difference to the information he would be privy to. Just because he's not in their kingdom doesn't mean he's not part of their "team" hellbent on destroying utopia.

Amusing sidenote. We found RoO within 5 days of the age starting, and we've actually hit them half a dozen times, but they didn't even realise who it was :)

Are you tagged? No. So you're hiding. I doubt you even believe your logic leaps.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

BoH did you not learn last age that logic does not work on this person?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

So.. what being said is that cause of we "found" DD they weren't hiding? That is logic on the same level as Wsk "you didn't win the the war"

It's hard to find a kingdom that is tagged up..I mean really hard you must be impressed by your achievement abi! Also we were never hiding and made no secret of our location unlike some others..

You know korp, your were hiding by calling your province "korp".

Sheister you should taunt a bit. See if they would react in the same way as when you played in a ghetto!

You think they would? huh.......

Yes Abi is hardly no liar Sheister! She said size had no factor!

oh!

Abi! I am in BB. Purple Helmet! Come get me lady!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What about our behaviour? You mean like talking so much smack when you guys were the bigger kingdom like last age. But this age when the roles are reversed you don't tag up and you dont use your theme. So much for the mighty DD that put fear into kingdoms.
    umm no... Nothing about talking anything, about you attacking a kingdom that you thought was us, and somehow trying to assign responsibility for that to us. Do try to stay on track, there's a good little twinkie.

I wonder if you will keep up the act next age, when your kd no longer exists, just to save face on the forums

Thread Information