Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Well, 5K is out of the question. And an Abi Deletion is not going to happen. If you are serious about a diplomatic solution to this then we can work it out. It will take leaving the hot heads out and putting in new players for the discussions. #Krynn (utonet) ball is in your court to adult up and move on.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

5k or the deletion of abi.

Thats where things stand and they aren't going to budge. We have no cause to negotiate further.
    EDIT: For the record I believe Korp's original offer was just 5 free hits. Hindsight huh
    Last edited by Pillz; 25-09-2016 at 14:57. Reason: For the record I believe Korp's original offer was just 5 free hits. Hindsight huh

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post

If you're going to use an analogy, think it through. Interrupting a meeting to 'collect' someone would not be OK, particularly when you come in without saying a word.

Try reading the whole analogy Mr Selective.. "....if you walk into a room that you think is empty to collect something...." If you're going to try and rebutt an analogy, make sure you understand what the analogy is first :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Thats where things stand and they aren't going to budge. We have no cause to negotiate further.
    EDIT: For the record I believe Korp's original offer was just 5 free hits. Hindsight huh
    And our original offer was CF, which hasn't changed.. hindsight has nothing to do with anything when you're dealing with petulant children making ever increasing demands.

Even if they own up for their mistakes? :(
    Be more forgiving than that. It's not always about being smart, sometimes it's about being wise.

Intelligence leads to arguments. Wisdom leads to settlements.
    Intelligence is power of will. Wisdom is power over will.
    Intelligence is heat, it burns. Wisdom is warmth, it comforts.
    Intelligence is pursuit of knowledge, it tires the seeker. Wisdom is pursuit of truth, it inspires the seeker.
    Intelligence is holding on. Wisdom is letting go.
    Intelligence leads you. Wisdom guides you.
    An intelligent man thinks he knows. A wise man knows he thinks.
    An intelligent man always tries to prove his point. A wise man knows there really is no point.
    An intelligent man freely gives unsolicited advice. A wise man keeps his counsel.
    An intelligent man understands what is being said. A wise man understands what is left unsaid.
    An intelligent man speaks when he has to say something. A wise man speaks when he has something to say.
    An intelligent man sees everything as relative. A wise man sees everything as related.
    An intelligent man is always insistent. A wise man is ever consistent.
    An intelligent man tries to control the flow. A wise man goes with the flow.
    An intelligent man is wordy. A wise man is worldly.
    An intelligent man preaches. A wise man reaches.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Try reading the whole analogy Mr Selective.. "....if you walk into a room that you think is empty to collect something...." If you're going to try and rebutt an analogy, make sure you understand what the analogy is first :)

And our original offer was CF, which hasn't changed.. hindsight has nothing to do with anything when you're dealing with petulant children making ever increasing demands.
    I gave you too much credit; you don't even understand your own analogy.

1) "We are going to raze somebody in a new kingdom randomly after days of inaction and a CF with his last monarch"
    2) "We aren't going to say **** all to the new kingdom about it"
    3) "Yeah why not hit into their active hostile!"
    4) "Oh **** they have teeth. Better raze more of them to show how tough we are"
    5) "What do you mean this is a kingdom affair? He is just one province! Oh and the other 5 we're attack too"
    6) "That isn't a hostile because we said so"
    7) "Let us coordinate razes with the kingdom we decided they aren't hostile with anymore"

Yeah OK there. You offered to CF. How many provinces had you razed by then? Why did you have to offer a CF at all? Right. Because you attacked us unprovoked and we told you you'd pay for it.

Well looky here. You're paying for it. With the next 6 weeks + next age, or 5k acres to octo, or the deletion of your province.

There is 0 (zero) incentive for us to CF you now, or at any point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by matija
    Even if they own up for their mistakes? :(
    They still haven't admitted to a single mistake and we're 160 posts in and like 4000 lines of IRC logs.

Once again - if you're going to raze into a kingdom randomly it is your responsibility to contact that kingdom. We aren't going to ask you why you're double hostiling us whether we know your 'history' or not. You aren't even refuting the points sheister made about the deal with his previous kingdom.

You made a ****ty decision. Admit it already.
    I know its hard to be an adult sometimes and take responsibility for your actions, its ok I wont take the blame for your mis managed decisions but you can learn from your mistakes. Its a game get over yourself dude

Quote Originally Posted by lillylu29 View Post
    I know its hard to be an adult sometimes and take responsibility for your actions, its ok I wont take the blame for your mis managed decisions but you can learn from your mistakes. Its a game get over yourself dude
    What are you even talking about? The only decision I've made in this is to set our terms so they're not even favourable to us. To demonstrate we have no horse in this race except to make you see and admit the error of your ways.

You made mistakes in dealing with sheister, in continuing to raze him once he joined us without speaking to us first, and in immediately escalating the conflict when we threatened you rather then seeking a diplomatic solution. And you've continued to demonstrate arrogance and self importance on IRC and in the forums by boasting of yourselves and blaming Bishop for not stopping the big bad 2mil ghetto from being mean to you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    About every other post from your kingdom claims that Bishop is at fault for ruining the game and Bishop should action them and Bishop was responsible for 9/11 and AIDS. You caught him on one of his logins per weeks having a bit of fun on irc. Maybe you shouldn't raze a kingdom out of the blue. Just a thought.

Also it's laughable that you expect him to action sheister or korp or steel or whoever. No one as ever been actioned for hitting into a war or having high cf terms. You get actioned for cheating or profanity. It seems as if none of those lines were crossed so there's zero precedent do action anyone here. At least the guy's consistent which is all people ask.

The only one that needs to get correct facts is you.
    Well done Einstein.. firstly, I challenge you to show even 10% of our kd's postss mentioning Bishop.

Secondly, I have a message from Korp in which profanity was used. It has been reported. Let's see what the outcome is shall we.

But thank you for jumping in and offering your opinion, you are entitled to it no matter how misinformed it may be. Have a nice day now :)

Well done Einstein.. firstly, I challenge you to show even 10% of our kd's postss mentioning Bishop.

Secondly, I have a message from Korp in which profanity was used. It has been reported. Let's see what the outcome is shall we.

But thank you for jumping in and offering your opinion, you are entitled to it no matter how misinformed it may be. Have a nice day now :)
    You realize profanity is a 24 hours suspension? It isn't going to solve anything for you, even if such a message does exist and profanity was used... But hey even the little victories seem grand for DD I guess.

Post Fiend
    You realize profanity is a 24 hours suspension? It isn't going to solve anything for you, even if such a message does exist and profanity was used... But hey even the little victories seem grand for DD I guess.
    No. being from a nub ghetto that hasn't played the game before I had no idea whatsoever.. thank you for enlightening me wise one :)

Forum Fanatic
    Who is offering what for us to start razing? Armies are available for bid.

Regular
    The problem seems to be unwanted razing, i dont suppose stopping that and moving on with whatever game goals that motivates you to play is being considered as an option. For all the drama and logic? we all know neither would be yielding from any form of verbal debate. Yall just enjoy being dicks to each other imo. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Who is offering what for us to start razing? Armies are available for bid.
    I'm soon home we can discuss terms and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by pillz View Post
    what are you even talking about? The only decision i've made in this is to set our terms so they're not even favourable to us. To demonstrate we have no horse in this race except to make you see and admit the error of your ways.

You made mistakes in dealing with sheister, in continuing to raze him once he joined us without speaking to us first, and in immediately escalating the conflict when we threatened you rather then seeking a diplomatic solution. And you've continued to demonstrate arrogance and self importance on irc and in the forums by boasting of yourselves and blaming bishop for not stopping the big bad 2mil ghetto from being mean to you.
    bwhahahahahahahaha mom he's touching me.......

Thread Information